Spoke 1 Link Index
Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive
with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it,
What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? Woe unto him that saith unto his father,
What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
Isaiah Chapter 45, Verse 9
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God?
Shall the thing formed say
to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay,
of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
Bible Book 45, Chapter 9
One of the most astounding wonders of the Bible Wheel is the revelation of the great thematic rivers of God's
thoughts flowing through
the geometrically integrated books on each Spoke. It simultaneously unlocks God's Wisdom, proves the
allows us to easily memorize vast
portions of Scripture. What a glorious gift God has given His children!
The First Spoke is tightly integrated around themes relating to God the Father, Creation, Election, and
the Sovereignty of God. It is here that we behold the Election of Avraham and it is here and only here
that he is called "a father of many nations." It is here that behold the revelation of
God's Will in the phrase "Israel shall be saved" and His Sovereignty in the Pot and the Potter.
If ever the world has witnessed perfection, it is here in the structure of the First Spoke of God's
Wheel, built upon the three great "first books" of the Bible:
||The first book of the Law|
||The first book of the Prophets|
||The first book of the Epistles.|
Below are listed about 35 of the most significant and
obvious links and KeyLinks uniting Genesis, Isaiah, and Romans on Spoke 1.
Definitions and search syntax are given at the bottom of the page.
- Theme: Creation
- KeyLink: (Lord, God, Created, Made, Heavens, Earth) Gen 2.4 - Isa 45.18 [Verify]
- KeyLink: (Created, Made, Man, Earth) Gen 6.7 - Isa 45.12 [Verify]
- KeyLink: (Light, Darkness w/i 3 Created) Gen 1.1 - Isa 45.7 This is a Double KeyLink
that also links Cell 45 on Spoke 1 of the Inner Wheel of Isaiah to Cell 1 on
Spoke 1 of the Bible Wheel.
- Theme: Father, Abraham
- KeyLink: (Father, Abraham w/i 2 Everlasting) Gen 17.5 - Isa 63.16
- Theme: Righteousness
- KeyLink: ("Righteous Nation") Gen 20.4 - Isa 26.2 [Verify]
- Theme: The Mighty One/God of Jacob
- Thematic Link: "The Mighty God/One of Jacob" - This is not a KeyLink because the phrase Avir Yakov
also appears in Psalm 132. But it does form a
coordinated debut linking Genesis 49 and Isaiah 49.
- Theme: Creation and the Fall
- Thematic Link: (Creation, God's Children, Sin, Judgment, Remnant) This links Chapters 1-9
of Genesis with verses
2 - 9 of Isaiah 1. It is a double link set - linking Genesis Isaiah on the Bible
Wheel as well as Book 1 Isaiah 1 on the Inner Wheel of Isaiah.
- KeyLink: (Sinners w/i 3 Garden) Gen 13.10 - Isa 1.28
- Theme: Righteous through Faith
- KeyLink: (Believed, Counted, Righteousness) Gen 15.6 - Rom 4.3 [Verify] This is
a KeyLink only because Galatians uses the word "accounted" rather than "counted", but in
any case we have a fundamental thematic link between Genesis and Romans based on
Righteousness through Faith.
- Theme: Abraham, the Father of the Faith, and the Patriarchs
- KeyLink Quote: ("A Father of many nations") Gen 17.4 - Rom 4.17 [Verify]
- KeyLink Quote: ("so shall thy seed be") Gen 15.5 - Rom 4.18 [Verify]
- Quote: ("In Isaac shall thy seed be called") Gen 21.12 - Rom 9.7 [Verify] This is not a KeyLink because the phrase is used in Hebrews 11.18.
- KeyLink Quote: (Sara*, "shall have a son") Gen 18.4 - Rom 9.9 [Verify]
- KeyLink Quote: (Conceived, Rebecca/Rebekah) Gen 25.21 - Rom 9.10 [Verify]
- KeyLink Quote: "the elder shall serve the younger" Gen 25.23 - Rom 9.12
- Theme: Creation and Man
- KeyLink: (God, Man, Creeping) Gen 1.26 - Rom 1.23 [Verify]
- KeyLink: (Image, Creeping) Gen 1.26 - Rom 1.23 [Verify]
- KeyLink: (God, Creat* w/i 2 Image, Man) Gen 1.25 - Rom 1.23
- Theme: Creation
- KeyLink: (God, Creator, Ever*) Isa 40.28 - Rom 1.25 [Verify]
- KeyLink: God, Creator w/i 3 Know*
- KeyLink: God, Creator w/i 5 Power
- KeyLink: God, Creator w/i 3 Underst*
- Theme: Sovereignty, Election, Salvation
- KeyLink: ("Israel shall be saved") Isa 45.17 - Rom 11.4 [Verify]
- KeyLink Quote: "And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression
in Jacob, saith the LORD." - Search string:
(Turn, Jacob) Isa 59.20 - Rom 11.26 [Verify]
- KeyLink: ("Every knee shall bow") Isa 45.23 - Rom 14.1 [Verify]
- Thematic Link: The Pot and the Potter (Isa 45.9 - Rom 9.20): This is also a First Order
Projective Link between the Inner Wheel of Isaiah and the Bible Wheel,
- KeyLink: ("Beautiful, Tidings") Isa 52.7 - Rom 10.15 [Verify]
- KeyLink: Israel w/i 1 Elect* Isa 45.4 - Rom 11.5"
- KeyLink: ("we shall be saved", wrath/wroth) Isa 64.5 - Rom 5.7[Verify]
- "we shall be saved", w/i 2 righteous* Isa 64.5 - Rom 5.7
- "we shall be saved", w/i 1 sinne* Isa 64.5 - Rom 5.7
- "we shall be saved", w/i 1 joy/rejoicing Isa 64.5 - Rom 5.7
- Theme: Justification and Glorification
These are also Projective Links between the Inner Wheel of Isaiah and the Bible Wheel.
- Thematic Link: Is God Just?, Isa 45.21 - Rom 9")
- Thematic Link: Justification and Glorification of Believers - search string:
(Justified, Glor*) Isa 45.25 - Rom 8.30 [Verify] This search yields four
verses, one from Isaiah, 2 from Romans, and one from I Timothy.
- "Seed of Abraham", Israel* w/i 1 Cast, Away Isa 41.8 - Rom 11.1
- Theme: God's Remnant
- KeyLink Quote: "Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant,
we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah." Isa 1.9 - Rom 9.29
- KeyLink Quote: "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of
Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" - search string
(Remnant, Sand, Sea) Isa 10.22 - Rom 9.27 [Verify]
- Theme: The Foundation Stone
- KeyLink Quote: "Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone,
a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste." This is not a KeyLink because
the verse from Isaiah is also quoted in I Peter in associatin with the great theme
of Stone found on Spoke 16.
- Theme: God's Infinite Wisdom
- KeyLink Quote: "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how
unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known
the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? " - search string
(Who, Lord, Counsellor) Isa 40.13 - Rom 9.34 [Verify].
Genesis Isaiah Romans
- Theme: The Everlasting God
- KeyLink: ("Everlasting God") Gen 21.33 - Isa 40.28 - Rom 16.25 [Verify] : Triple Keylink,
KJV and NKJV Only
- Theme: Man and God's Image
- KeyLink: (God, Man, Image, Made/Maketh) Gen 9.6 - Isa 44.15 - Rom 1.23 [Verify]
- KeyLink: A is a word, set of words, phrase or verse that appears only in geometrically
correlated passages of Scripture. Most of the links listed below are KeyLinks. A KeyLink that is also
an explicit quote is called a KeyQuote.
- Thematic Link: This is a link that is dominant but not unique to the Spoke.
- [Verify] Any entry with a [Verify] hyperlink can be checked on
the SearchGodsWord site. Clicking the
link will open a window and automatically perform
the appropriate search. At present, the online search engines don't support context searches. Most other
links have been set up to be easily verified.
- Search string syntax:
- Word List: A list in parentheses such as (Beautiful, Tidings) means "Search for all
verses containing the words Beautiful and Tidings. An "or" is indicated by a slash, e.g.
("we shall be saved", wrath/wroth) selects all verses that contain the phrase
"we shall be saved" and either the word wrath or wroth.
- Phrases are indicated with quotes. E.g. "Israel shall be saved".
- Wildcard: An Asterix (*) selects any match. E.g. searching for all words that begin with
redeem, such as redeem, redeemer, redeemed, or redeemeth, is indicated by simply writing redeem*.
- Context Searchs: Many of the links involve words and phrases found in context of one another, but
not necessarily in exactly the same verse. This is searched for by writing, e.g.
(Israel w/i 1 elect*) which means "search for all verses that contain the word Israel within
one verse of any word starting with "elect".