|[GR] >Full Text Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database|
|Est 8:9 Then were the king's scribes called at that time in the third month, that is, the month Sivan, on the three and twentieth day thereof; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews, and to the lieutenants, and the deputies and rulers of the provinces which are from India unto Ethiopia, an hundred twenty and seven provinces, unto every province according to the writing thereof, and unto every people after their language, and to the Jews according to their writing, and according to their language.
|Verse # = 12827 | Words =43 | Letters = 193
|Data from Strong's Concordance|
|Then were the king's ||מלך|| H4428 melek ||90|
|scribes ||ספר|| H5608 caphar ||340|
|called ||קרא|| H7121 qara' ||301|
|at that time ||עת|| H6256 `eth ||470|
|in the third ||שלישי|| H7992 sheliyshiy ||650|
|month, ||חדש|| H2320 chodesh ||312|
|that is, the month ||חדש|| H2320 chodesh ||312|
|Sivan, ||סיון|| H5510 Ciyvan ||126|
|on the three ||שלוש|| H7969 shalowsh ||636|
|and twentieth ||עשרים|| H6242 `esriym ||620|
|day thereof; and it was written ||כתב|| H3789 kathab ||422|
|according to all that Mordecai ||מרדכי|| H4782 Mordekay ||274|
|commanded ||צוה|| H6680 tsavah ||101|
|unto the Jews, ||יהודי|| H3064 Yehuwdiy ||35|
|and to the lieutenants, ||אחשדרפן|| H0323 'achashdarpan ||643|
|and the deputies ||פחה|| H6346 pechah ||93|
|and rulers ||שר|| H8269 sar ||500|
|of the provinces ||מדינה|| H4082 mediynah ||109|
|which are from India ||הדו|| H1912 Hoduw ||15|
|unto Ethiopia, ||כוש|| H3568 Kuwsh ||326|
|an hundred ||מאה|| H3967 me'ah ||46|
|twenty ||עשרים|| H6242 `esriym ||620|
|and seven ||שבע|| H7651 sheba` ||372|
|provinces, ||מדינה|| H4082 mediynah ||109|
|unto every province ||מדינה|| H4082 mediynah ||109|
|according to the writing ||כתב|| H3791 kathab ||422|
|thereof, and unto every people ||עם|| H5971 `am ||110|
|after their language, ||לשון|| H3956 lashown ||386|
|and to the Jews ||יהודי|| H3064 Yehuwdiy ||35|
|according to their writing, ||כתב|| H3791 kathab ||422|
|and according to their language.||לשון|| H3956 lashown ||386|
|Search by Words (Help)
||Verse Order #
- Verse Selection: Enter the Book, Chapter, and Verse numbers in the 'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields, and click 'Go'. When browsing the NT, you can
choose between the Scrivener's Textus Receptus (1894) or the Nestle-Aland textform. The text of the King James version is displayed in the
upper left section, with the data from
Strong's Concordance below it on the left, and the verse in the original Hebrew or Greek below on the right.
This search allows you to use an asterix (*) as a wildcard in the Book Number field. The software then will
return all verses that match the specified Chapter and Verse numbers. For example, entering *, 3, 16 in the
'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields will return all verses numbered '3:16.' Click here to see how it works.
- Strong's Defintions: Every Strong's Number is a hyperlink that will pop up a window
to display the full definition from Strong's Concordance. You don't need to close the pop-up windows. The
code will close them for you when you click on anything else.
- Search By Strong's Numbers: Clicking the search icon ( ) beside
any Strong's Number will return all verses that contain that number. You can also search for any
Strong's Number by entering it in the 'Search By Strong's Number' box at the bottom data display. Enter only
the number with no leading zeros, choose the language, and click 'Go.'
- Search By Verse Order Number: This search will return a verse according to its ordinal position in the Bible.
Thus, searching for verse 1 will display Genesis 1:1 on the 'Verse Analysis' page.
Searching for Verse Number 31102 will return Revelation 22:21.
- Search By Gematria: The gematria (numerical value) of each word in the Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible
has been stored in the database. These values are displayed in the 'Value' column in both
the Original Text and Strong's Numbers tables. Clicking on these numbers will return the following:
- All the words in the Bible that sum to specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink to to the corresponding Strong's Number and a link to
the first verse in which the exact form of that word is found.
- All the verses in the Bible that sum to the specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink that will display the verse in the
'Verse Analysis' page.
- A link to the corresponding article (if one exists) in the Gematria Reference that has been published on this site since 2001.
- The prime factorization of the specified number.
- A 'Comments' section that I will fill up as I find time.
- The Inc(lude)Checkboxes: These boxes allow you to include or exclude a word from the 'Total' sum displayed at the top
of the 'Original Text' table. The checkbox beside the total at the top toggles all the buttons on and off, so you don't
have to select them individually. The Total is a hyperlink that will exectute the 'Search By Gematria' function.
- Qere/Kethiv Radio Buttons: These buttons toggle between the Qere and Kethiv textual variations found in the
Hebrew text. They only appear when needed.
Please send your comments, questions, suggests, and reports of any bugs or typos to Richard@BibleWheel.com.
Questions? Comments? Join the discussion on the Bible Wheel Forum!
|Copyright © 2020 Richard Amiel McGough All Rights Reserved