|[GR] >Full Text Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database|
The Number 2100
Factors: 2100 = 2 x 2 x 3 x 5 x 5 x 7
||All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 2100|
|χωλους|| G5560 cholos / lame||Mat 15:30|
|πεπιστευκως|| G4100 pisteuo / believe||Act 16:34|
|τιμωρων|| G5097 timoreo / punish||Act 26:11|
|ισοψυχον|| G2473 isopsuchos / likeminded||Phi 2:20|
|εκδιωξαντων|| G1559 ekdioko / persecute||1Th 2:15|
|ερωτωμεν|| G2065 erotao / ask||1Th 4:1|
|κεχωρισμενος|| G5563 chorizo / depart||Heb 7:26|
|Record Count: 7 = 0 [Hb] + 7 [Gr]|
|All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 2100|
|For he breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause.||Job 9:17|
|Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.||Job 41:30|
|Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.||Psa 85:2|
|Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.||Pro 3:27|
|Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.||Pro 19:25|
|So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?||Pro 26:19|
|Search by Words (Help)
||Verse Order #
- Verse Selection: Enter the Book, Chapter, and Verse numbers in the 'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields, and click 'Go'. When browsing the NT, you can
choose between the Scrivener's Textus Receptus (1894) or the Nestle-Aland textform. The text of the King James version is displayed in the
upper left section, with the data from
Strong's Concordance below it on the left, and the verse in the original Hebrew or Greek below on the right.
This search allows you to use an asterix (*) as a wildcard in the Book Number field. The software then will
return all verses that match the specified Chapter and Verse numbers. For example, entering *, 3, 16 in the
'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields will return all verses numbered '3:16.' Click here to see how it works.
- Strong's Defintions: Every Strong's Number is a hyperlink that will pop up a window
to display the full definition from Strong's Concordance. You don't need to close the pop-up windows. The
code will close them for you when you click on anything else.
- Search By Strong's Numbers: Clicking the search icon ( ) beside
any Strong's Number will return all verses that contain that number. You can also search for any
Strong's Number by entering it in the 'Search By Strong's Number' box at the bottom data display. Enter only
the number with no leading zeros, choose the language, and click 'Go.'
- Search By Verse Order Number: This search will return a verse according to its ordinal position in the Bible.
Thus, searching for verse 1 will display Genesis 1:1 on the 'Verse Analysis' page.
Searching for Verse Number 31102 will return Revelation 22:21.
- Search By Gematria: The gematria (numerical value) of each word in the Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible
has been stored in the database. These values are displayed in the 'Value' column in both
the Original Text and Strong's Numbers tables. Clicking on these numbers will return the following:
- All the words in the Bible that sum to specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink to to the corresponding Strong's Number and a link to
the first verse in which the exact form of that word is found.
- All the verses in the Bible that sum to the specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink that will display the verse in the
'Verse Analysis' page.
- A link to the corresponding article (if one exists) in the Gematria Reference that has been published on this site since 2001.
- The prime factorization of the specified number.
- A 'Comments' section that I will fill up as I find time.
- The Inc(lude)Checkboxes: These boxes allow you to include or exclude a word from the 'Total' sum displayed at the top
of the 'Original Text' table. The checkbox beside the total at the top toggles all the buttons on and off, so you don't
have to select them individually. The Total is a hyperlink that will exectute the 'Search By Gematria' function.
- Qere/Kethiv Radio Buttons: These buttons toggle between the Qere and Kethiv textual variations found in the
Hebrew text. They only appear when needed.
Please send your comments, questions, suggests, and reports of any bugs or typos to Richard@BibleWheel.com.
Questions? Comments? Join the discussion on the Bible Wheel Forum!
|Copyright © 2016 Richard Amiel McGough All Rights Reserved