Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    So what you mean by the Gospel of Luke going to Egypt? :)
    I'm not sure :( Who's Theophilus? He must've been some ruler since he's tagged as most excellent:
    Luke 1
    1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
    2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
    3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
    4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.
    An epistle? I don't know if Luke went to Egypt or somewhere in the south.

We know Mark's gospel addressed to the Romans because the names Alexander and Rufus were mentioned which later Paul greeted in his epistle to the Romans.

Matthew concentrates on genealogy of royalty and fulfillment of prophecies.

John focuses on the spoken words of Jesus as mentioned "In the beginning was the Word". I think he went to Ephesus.
    Last edited by gilgal; 04-21-2009 at 10:01 AM.

That's because there is more than one kind of Gematria. The "default" is the standard form. But there are more, as you can read in the Introduction to Gematria.

The system that yields the value 66 is the ordinal one. Under this gematria, the value of each letter is the position it occupies in the Alphabet.

And I was mistaken, it is not exactly Ophanim, but HaOphanim, "the wheels", that weights 66. So:

HaOphanim = Hey + Aleph + Vav + Pey + Nun + Yod + Mem = 5 + 1 + 6 + 17 + 14 + 10 + 40 = 66

The Wheels (ord) = 66 = Galgal (std)

And this coheres with the understanding that Galgal is the collective name of the Wheels. As the New Jerusalem Bible translates:
    Eze 10:13 In my hearing, these wheels were called 'galgal'.
    Galgal is simply transliterated.
    Oh yeah I read this one.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    I'm not sure Who's Theophilus? He must've been some ruler since he's tagged as most excellent:
    We don't have any information about him except that... So it is hard to make a connection to Egypt...

An epistle? I don't know if Luke went to Egypt or somewhere in the south.
    Luke in a certain sense is an epistle. We can only especulate about this Gospel "going to the south".

We know Mark's gospel addressed to the Romans because the names Alexander and Rufus were mentioned which later Paul greeted in his epistle to the Romans.
    Yes, Paul mentions Rufus in his epistle to the Romans. Only the Gospel of Mark mentions Alexander and Rufus!
    Mar 15:21 And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.
    Rom 16:13 Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
    This incidental detail inserted by Mark would make much sense if the readers of his Gospel knew who Alexander and Rufus were. That is a very good hint that suggests that the Gospel of Mark went to the west, to the Romans!

Matthew concentrates on genealogy of royalty and fulfillment of prophecies.

John focuses on the spoken words of Jesus as mentioned "In the beginning was the Word". I think he went to Ephesus.
    Oh, yes, the "Johannine community", as the recepients of John's works are often described, were centered in Ephesus. Tradition says he was there.

Now, if we assume as correct the link between the Gospels and the four faces/directions, we can especulate that the four Gospels could have gone to four different directions, assuming the hub as being Jerusalem/Judea. We know of two: Mark went west to Rome, John went north to Ephesus/Asia Minor.

We could fill in the rest: Theophilus maybe could be a man - possibly a man with authority - that lived in Egypt, perhaps in Alexandria which had a strong Hellenistic (Greek) cultural and philosofical influence.

Matthew's Gospel could have been addressed to the Jewish Christian community who possibly lived in Babylon (from which came the "men from the east" mentioned only in Matthew).

But that's very especulative. Antioch is the place that is most commonly mentioned as the primary recepient of Matthew, for example. We're just filling in the blanks because the Bible does not say and we have some other evidence that points in that direction.

Crystals on the upper wheel and magnets on the lower wheel

I totally agree with the basic conclusions. But I don't see how we can derive a "three part unity" from Ezekiel's vision of the wheels. It doesn't say that they were three. It is usually understood that there was one wheel inside a wheel; therefore, two. The association of the Wheels with the Third Person of the Trinity (Rush/Wind/Waters) does not naturally lead to the finding that there was a "three part unity" in the structure, or so it does seem to me.
    I agree, I see two wheels. One inside of the other. One above covered with bright shinny Beryl Crystals. I always lose count and concentration when I see them by meditating and in Dreams.

The lower wheel inside of the upper wheel is covered with magnets. How many, I don't know.
    Same problem with concentration.

I am building a copy of this device and have had spinning success so far.

I need help with the amount of crystals and magnets and what type before I can build the one God keeps showing me and directing me to build.

I need help from anyone who can see this Medium.

Dick Baublitz xpi

Not from this world...from the other side

Ezekiel wheel

Hi Dick,

The Ezekiel wheel sounds more like UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). You can't build an UFO, can you? I have heard many times in the internet that the Ezekiel wheel is referring to an UFO. In fact, the more I read about Ezekiel wheel, the more it sounds perfectly like an UFO.

PS http://www.atlantisquest.com/Ezekiel.html

Many Blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    Hi Dick,

The Ezekiel wheel sounds more like UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). You can't build an UFO, can you? I have heard many times in the internet that the Ezekiel wheel is referring to an UFO. In fact, the more I read about Ezekiel wheel, the more it sounds perfectly like an UFO.

PS http://www.atlantisquest.com/Ezekiel.html

Many Blessings.
    Yes it could very well be a UFO.
    But what if the UFO is the solar system itself?
    What if Ezekiel was discussing the SUN of god, moving through the cosmos, an archetypal galactic narrative that was adopted, and became the narrative we use as a crutch, about the son of god?

It can be easily shown that both the sun of god and the son of god might be references to something that kept Plato up at night, pondering the Great Year, which later was renamed by science the Precession of the Equinoxes.
    Please continue reading.

The Bible Wheel:
    (1) Cycle 1
    (2) Cycle 2
    (3) Cycle 3
    They form a Unity, a single Bible Wheel.

Ezekiel's Vision:
    (1) Cherubim
    (2) Wheels
    (3) Spirit
    They form a Unity, a single Complex which is God's Chariot.

Is there any clear inner correlation between the two? I can't find any as of yet.
    LOVE THOSE 3 CYCLES!!!
    Ah my specialty.

WHEEL of Fortune Card X = Ezekiel's Wheels within Wheels perhaps?

WHEEL of FORTUNE = 11 8 2 5
    CARD X of the Tarot solves ALL 'X's as I keep suggesting.

This is important>>>
    This card coincidentally contains both the BIRTH of JESUS according to the Gospel of Matthew 1:18-25
    And it contains the four zodiacal signs associated with the two equinoxes (2 taurus and 8 scorpio) and two solstices (5 leo and 11 aquarius) when the BIBLE time line began.
    Around 4004 BC.

Thus very very significant, let me point out that CARD X contains a reference to the BIRTH of two important events.
    JESUS and the BIBLE in conjunction with the celestial time clock called precession.
    Follow?

CARD X of the Tarot (source unknown) = Wheel of Fortune = Ezekiel's Wheel = Precession of the Equinoxes

And Victor if you study this card in conjunction with the zodiac and the square greek cross...it soon becomes apparent that there is a 4 AGES model that contains 3 cycles as you were suggesting.
    Note these models all have 3 rings/orbits/valances/shells around a centre.

Victor if you read these two blogs...the bigger picture will become so much clearer...how I show those 3 cycles are embedded into the Greek Zodiacal Cross among other ancient, archaic, neolithic pre-literate symbols...
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...mon-in-a-knot/
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...the-milky-way/
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...-you-3-wishes/

Consider the CODE partially broken Victor.
    And you are speaking with the author who 'recovered' it.

The mnemonic to be used to help solve X is of course CARD X.
    Because what we are really discussing here is the concept called 'Precession of the Equinoxes'.

Tell you what folks.
    I challenge anybody to PROVE the evidence I present in my post or my wordblog is coincidental.
    I am only offering the tip of the iceberg, a sliver of the evidence regarding a basic code that the 'creator' embedded into the matrix.

Is there a correlation between Precession of the Equinoxes, CARD X code 11258, and the Fibonacci code 112358, the source of which is unknown?

ALL of the coincidental evidence I have been gathering these past few years suggests yes, which further implies there might be a comprehensible message that is being veiled?

namaste
    Last edited by Raphael; 10-16-2009 at 03:08 PM.

NOW might be a good time to COMPARE the many esoteric interpretations of CARD X of the Tarot.
    I like Paul Foster Case's chapter on CARD X.

The B.O.T.A. Tarot was created by Paul Foster Case, founder of B.O.T.A. and artist Jessie Burns Parke. Though the B.O.T.A. Tarot for the most part closely resembles the Rider-Waite deck[1], Paul Foster Case corrected what he felt were mistakes or "blinds" in the Rider-Waite edition.
    Wheel of Fortune = CARD X = Ezekiel Wheel

namaste

Raphael
    Last edited by Raphael; 12-12-2009 at 12:14 PM.

I wonder why God showed these visions to Ezekiel? It might have something to do with the context. Proverbs mentioned that a wise king would pass the wheel over the wicked.

I don't think it's a UFO phenomenon. The wheel has eyes and beasts around it. And God is sitting on top.

I wonder why God showed these visions to Ezekiel? It might have something to do with the context. Proverbs mentioned that a wise king would pass the wheel over the wicked.

I don't think it's a UFO phenomenon. The wheel has eyes and beasts around it. And God is sitting on top.
    This vision has multiple meanings. The structure of God's Chariot is quite similar to the plan of the Temple. So this vision demonstrates that God is not limited to indwell in the city of Jerusalem only. This vision is a symbolic plan of Heaven as the Presence of God. It connects to everything we learn in Scripture concerning God's appearance (epiphany).

Wheel is Ophan, which is the Hebrew root of Greek word Epiphany. God speaks from between the Cherubim, and so the Wheel within the Wheel is also an image of God's Word - the Old Testament and the New Testament intertwined.

Proverbs mentioned that a wise king would pass the wheel over the wicked.
    Very good! This links to God's Judgment coming from the Wheels in Ezekiel.
    Proverbs 20:26 A wise king scattereth the wicked, and bringeth the wheel [ophan] over them.

Thread Information