Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Talking Antidote for taking the Bible Wheel too seriously ...

Hi Richard,
    I love your sense of humour - because our LORD is actually really
    humurous and you have a good portion of it - Thanks for this
    Kid's Bike Biblewheel...

I'm showing "THE BIBLE WHEEL MEDALLION" as a test to my co-presiders
    at the Catholic Church - and I point out the 22 Hebrew Letters, the 22
    books in each cycle - and nobody even says anything about the "73"
    books of the Catholic Bible - I'm always amused by it ! Not one person has mentioned that "7" books were missing, even though these are Bible Experts.
    This morning I showed it to a Fransiscan Monk (25 years) turned Priest (10? years) turned married man (15? years) turned Lay-Presider at OLL. God works in Mysterious Ways! And HIS ways are higher than our ways as the Heavens are above the Earth... HE never said we could not walk in HIS WAYS, now let's learn to walk in HIS WAYS even if we have to use a kids bike (my photo follows) - Let's be like kids again and trust HIM alone...
    Shalom
    White

Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Hi Richard,
    I love your sense of humour - because our LORD is actually really
    humurous and you have a good portion of it - Thanks for this
    Kid's Bike Biblewheel...
    I made that picture a few years ago when someone tried to mock me by posting a picture of the "Big Wheel" tricycle. I just love the way it turns their attempt at mockery into a chance to proclaim the Gospel. I also like the "tri" - "cycle" since the Bible Wheel has three cycles of 22 books, and it was designed by the Triune God! The older I get in the faith, the more I understand why God set things up the way He did. Become as little children ... seek peace ... do no offense to others ... trust God, not yourself, or worse, your own mind! ...

I'm showing "THE BIBLE WHEEL MEDALLION" as a test to my co-presiders
    at the Catholic Church - and I point out the 22 Hebrew Letters, the 22
    books in each cycle - and nobody even says anything about the "73"
    books of the Catholic Bible - I'm always amused by it ! Not one person has mentioned that "7" books were missing, even though these are Bible Experts.
    AMAZING! I love it! God bless you my sister as you carry the message of God's Word!

I've spent a lot of hours trying to compose "arguments" to help Catholics get over the "7 book stumbling block" and here you find its not even a pebble! HA!

This morning I showed it to a Fransiscan Monk (25 years) turned Priest (10? years) turned married man (15? years) turned Lay-Presider at OLL. God works in Mysterious Ways! And HIS ways are higher than our ways as the Heavens are above the Earth... HE never said we could not walk in HIS WAYS, now let's learn to walk in HIS WAYS even if we have to use a kids bike (my photo follows) - Let's be like kids again and trust HIM alone...
    Shalom
    White
    Amen - if only we could really understand the truth of Isaiah 55:8-11!

Isaiah 55:8-11 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    Richard

Nice graphic. Now there's something from my era. I used to ride those things for hours.

"the little wheels run by faith,
    and the big wheel runs by the Grace of God!"

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Nice graphic. Now there's something from my era. I used to ride those things for hours.

"the little wheels run by faith,
    and the big wheel runs by the Grace of God!"
    Sure does!

Listen to old Brother Guthrie sing a snippet of it!

Thread Information