Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Isaiah - the most clear of the Inner Wheels?

Isaiah's chapter breakdown with its change in tone at chapter 40 have always seemed the easiest Wheel to describe to others. It probably requires the least knowledge, so in this way it may serve as a sort of doorway into exploring the entire Bible Wheel concept.

Revelation is actually the book that truly prophecies the glorious structure of the Bible Wheel in all its beaming radiance, but this is more difficult to explain to others since many people have difficulty with thinking in mod sums, and they may not be familiar with the Hebrew Alphabet structure.

I believe the Isaiah-Bible connection is begging to be researched in more detail and put to print in a small book. RAM, have you ever considered doing such a project?

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Isaiah's chapter breakdown with its change in tone at chapter 40 have always seemed the easiest Wheel to describe to others. It probably requires the least knowledge, so in this way it may serve as a sort of doorway into exploring the entire Bible Wheel concept.

Revelation is actually the book that truly prophecies the glorious structure of the Bible Wheel in all its beaming radiance, but this is more difficult to explain to others since many people have difficulty with thinking in mod sums, and they may not be familiar with the Hebrew Alphabet structure.

I believe the Isaiah-Bible connection is begging to be researched in more detail and put to print in a small book. RAM, have you ever considered doing such a project?
    Hi David,

I agree very much that Isaiah is the best "Inner Wheel" because there is a one-to-one correlation between its chapters and the books of the Bible, and because the large-scale pattern of 66 = 39 + 27 is so obvious. Indeed, references to Isaiah as a "miniature Bible" are found all over the net. One of the best quotes I found (before the internet really took off) was from the intro to Isaiah in Thomas Nelson's New King James Bible:
    Quote Originally Posted by NKJV
    Isaiah is like a miniature Bible. The first thirty-nine chapters (like the thirty-nine books of the Old Testament) are filled with judgment upon immoral idolatrous men. Judah has sinned; the surrounding nations have sinned; the whole earth has sinned. Judgment must come, for God cannot allow such blatant sin to go unpunished forever. But the final twenty-seven chapters (like the twenty-seven books of the New Testament) declare a message of hope. The Messiah is coming as a Savior and a Sovereign to bear a cross and to wear a crown.
    So in answer to your question, yes indeed, I am planning on writing a book on the Isaiah-Bible Correlation. I currently have very strong correlations documented between roughly 40 chapters of Isaiah and their corresponding Books of the Bible, which is about 2/3 of the Bible. I don't know about the other third; there may be strong connections that I haven't seen yet, or maybe not. I haven't done hardly any new research on the correlation since before I started writing the Bible Wheel book in 2002. I know that the primary image is very strong, but I also know that it is not "perfect" in the sense that not every chapter/book correlation has the same clarity.

I also need to decide if I want to include other inner cycles too, like Matthew which is extremely strong, and Revelation which is truly astounding. Your concern about people "getting it" makes me think that maybe I should let those results remain on the website, and just publish the Isaiah Bible correlation first.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I know that the primary image is very strong, but I also know that it is not "perfect" in the sense that not every chapter/book correlation has the same clarity.
    Richard, it's great to hear you're considering writing such a book. I think you have a talent for writing on these subjects. Well, the meat and potatoes of your research is already done and displayed! So it would just be a matter of how to tackle the parts with less resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I also need to decide if I want to include other inner cycles too, like Matthew which is extremely strong, and Revelation which is truly astounding. Your concern about people "getting it" makes me think that maybe I should let those results remain on the website, and just publish the Isaiah Bible correlation first.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Richard
    I guess there are many different ways to handle that. I think the Lord will guide you to do the wise thing. One possibility if you keep the Isaiah wheel separated is to have an end chapter and maybe even a note in the introduction encouraging readers to explore certain books, and offer up a few examples with the web URL to get started.

Yes, in time it would be wonderful to see all the Inner Wheels put to print whether they're all together or certain ones are separate, and I'm convinced whatever way your gut tells you to approach it ... will be the right decision! Keep up the good work.

Thread Information