Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wind View Post
    The understanding of the true meaning of the Hebrew word sepher is the key to understanding the mysteries of the Bible.

Also, regarding cognates, you should definitely look at the work of Jeff Benner:
    http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/
    Hey there Divine Wind,

Welcome to our forum!

I'm familiar with that site. He has lots of good insights if I recall correctly.

Care to elaborate about how sepher is the key?

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Mother in Armenian is mayr

Hello Richard
    I see this thread was started in 2007. This thread does not reflect the transition you have made in your faith over the last six years as do some of your other threads that span the same period.

Whilst I cannot contribute any knowledge of the Hebrew language, do you see this as supporting the fact that the Hebrew language might have been one of the oldest languages going back to the origin of man?

Whilst reading your opening post; the expression came to me; "out of the mouth of babes..". This should please women, the fact that the first words a baby utters is taken as referring to its mother. The dad (the male) does not figure until later when the child begins to form more sounds. It is one up for the ladies.

All the best

David
    Last edited by David M; 10-28-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Ali Cestar Guest

Minangkabau Hebrew & Minangkabau English cognates

Hi Richard, few years ago I did my personal research on cognates of Minangkabau - Hebrew and Minangkabau - English and published them in a webisite I persnonally managed. There I published hundreds of cognates that relate Hebrew and English to Minangkabau, a language originally spoken by people from West Sumatra, Indonesia. I see you are talented in this field and hope you can be my partner to write a serious book upon this matter. I found this website from Google and may not come back here again and forgotten about this communication, if that case occures, please contact me using email to ali_cestar@yahoo.com if you are interested in this kind of partnership.

Thread Information