Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Isaac Mozeson and www.edenics.org

This thread is for the discussion of the works of Isaac Mozeson found on his site www.edenics.org. He has studied the Hebrew origin of language in great depth and his work is full of helpful insights. Here is an introductory message he sent to us:

Thanks for writing, Richard, and for inviting me to exchange thoughts with the keen minds I discovered at Bible Wheel.

Much has been done since the 1989 book The Word. There is twice as much data, especially non-English data. Aspects of the thesis have been modified. Edenics theory is in the 2006 book The Origin of Speeches.

I want to get a Cd with all updates and the narrated PowerPoint to all of you. II have no Words to sell, and few OOS. The Cd is priced for me to break even, and I encourage people to earn honorariums and resource sales by presenting the slide shows in their areas.

I'd begin by `inviting your group to catch the PowerPoints and many docs at www.edenics.org. Then, using your site, we can discuss examples, questions, etc. Should I just register at your site, and post something to begin a thread?

Thanks for the invite, warm welcome, and any advice.

An enjoyable Thankgsiving to you and yours, Isaac

He also sent me a number of files that can be downloaded here:
    He is a most welcome addition to our forum.

I encourage all interested members to study and comment on his findings.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I'm just DUMBstruck that the scholars don't get it!

I first began to recognize the Hebrew origin of language very soon after I began studying it back in 1990. I was quite taken aback by the failure of most etymological dictionaries to acknoweldge this obvious fact. One of my first discovers was the root “dammah” (silence) and its connection with “dumb.” The only dictionary I found that acknowledged this connection was Webster’s original 19th century edition. This became a “test case” to see if the etymologist in question had any awareness of the connections.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information