Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Quantum Faith, by Annette Capps

Greetings!

Has anyone read this little book?

I was first introduced to it this past July and truly understood it as I had previuosly been researching scientific discoveries. Although I understood it, I found it a hard thing to incarnate/grasp! Recently the Lord has been giving me revelation concerning the world of Quantum and I am so facinated!

Love to hear your comments

Katherine

Quote Originally Posted by StarryEyed View Post
    Greetings!

Has anyone read this little book?

I was first introduced to it this past July and truly understood it as I had previuosly been researching scientific discoveries. Although I understood it, I found it a hard thing to incarnate/grasp! Recently the Lord has been giving me revelation concerning the world of Quantum and I am so facinated!

Love to hear your comments

Katherine
    Hi Katherine,

Thanks for the tip - I've never heard of that book, but I did do a lot of graduate work in the field of Quantum Physics and so I find the title intriguing. I will look into it and comment more.

I'm currently reading two books - "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" and "Honest to God." Have you read either of those?

Talk more soon,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hello Richard,

Wow....I am amazed that you were unaware of the book I mentioned....but equally amazed at your graduate work in Quantum Physics. Love to hear you talk/share about what you learned and how it has empacted your life.

For me when I read the book Quantum Faith the reality of scientific discoveries (the natural) applied to biblical truths (the spiritual) suddenly sent me into shock-and-awe! I really can't wait for you to read it as I look forward to your comments. It's little, booklet form approximately 30 to 60 pages long and should'nt take you very long to read.

I have a question for you......Did you self publish your book or use a publishing house? I am writing an article and feel as though I should at least copyright it, but am researching publishing options.

God Bless,
    StarryEyed

Thread Information