Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Post The Wedding Ring & the Mouth Pt 1 of several

I am laying a foundation with this post – as I explore the PEI/mouth as the witness of SAMEK/ the wedding ring.

The Hebrew alef-beyt starts with ALEF – A Jehovah’s L heart F (and) mouth. His desire is to teach us to speak His Word as a way of life.
    A Jehovah L teaching F (to) speak - in order to come into BEYT – B (a) relationship Y (birthed) T (and) sealed in truth. This to bring us into the relationship of the FATHER (AB) as Jehovah gives us GIMEL - His G riches M (of) wisdom of the Word L (for the) heart … …

‘Walking’ the Hebrew alef-beyt in my life I began to get a grasp on ‘born again’. It has been deeper (more difficult) than the ‘born again’ that is espoused from the pulpits. Current ‘church doctrine’ alludes that simply desiring Jesus to be ‘Lord of my life’ and making this confession, is ‘enough’ to be ‘born again’ – and thus be the ‘bride of Christ’. It is true – only God knows the heart, and for some the process may be quicker – as the thief on the cross – but for most it is a similar process akin to life as we know it. For example, a pregnancy’s normal time is 9 months – but premature live births occur.

Jesus did not appear as a man – he was conceived by the Holy Spirit – in the womb – and brought to birth. He matured physically as well as in the wisdom of the Word – and finally His life and calling was revealed to the world.

1-9 Luke (42) 1:42 (43/14th prime NUN) =(85/PEI/mouth)
    Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!
    1:47 (90/TZADI/righteousness) And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

When you layout the 22 letters and 5 Soffit/final letters a picture emerges. The first nine are immersing you in God’s Word – as conception within the womb – as nourishment for growth. Although life definitely exists, it is concealed. The ninth letter TET indicates ‘travailling’ to bring the Good Word to ‘birth’ - revealing it as a living Word. The Word can become living and active in our life (birthed) – or it can fall to the ground – as stillborn.

9-18 (John (43/14th prime) 1:14 (15/SAMEK / wedding ring= 58/Grace [ChN/kingdom life)
    And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

The second nine then reveal the (visible) birth and maturing process. Once a baby is ‘born’ you feed it milk and have the expectations of talking and walking. If this does not occur, you take the baby to a doctor to see what is wrong. The same with our own walks – we need to take ourselves to account – 'Am I speaking the Word, am I walking the Word' – and it needs to be both.

Matthew (40) 7:22 (29) = (69/DYNH judgment) Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
    7:23 (70/AYIN/sheep) And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

In the first nine letters we see Jesus as our Saviour, our Redeemer. In the second nine we are desiring Jesus to be our Lord – our King - MEM, LAMED, KAF, YUD

19-27 (John (43/14th prime) 1:36 (37/12th prime = 80/PEI / mouth)
    And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said, "Behold the Lamb of God!"

The last nine reveal the life.

So in a quest to determine truth – or in fact – delusion (for what is required) – I have gone to the Scripture to sort it out. Considering Passover – PEI/ mouth SAMEK/ wedding ring CHET / life - And this in conjunction with the reality of being ‘born again’ in truth.

The next post will follow with:
    Revelation 12:11 (89/24th prime/Mem Sof/arrival of Messiah)
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 21:2 (89/24th prime/MEM Sof/arrival of Messiah)
    And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    Last edited by shalag; 06-23-2007 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Pt number extended Part 1 of 3

Post The Wedding Ring and the Mouth Pt 2

I am starting this search for WHO wears the wedding ring - from the point of being ‘born again'. The book of Revelation reveals further that those who overcome do so by the ‘blood of the Lamb’ and the ‘word of their testimony’ and that they ‘did not love their lives to the death’. Therefore I believe there is more to the Kingdom of God than saying the ‘magic formula’ and saying, ‘Okay, I’m a believer, I’m covered’.

The following numbers present an interesting picture through associated word meanings.

John 3:3 (49/Living God) [7x7] 4th prime/door)
    John 3:4 (50/Who, whoever)
    John 3:5 (51/ hiding place/bosom) - [3 riches of wisdom x17/mouth (B2ndxZ7th prime/relationship of rest)
    John 3:6 (52/son, Messiah, blood) [2(2)x13]) *Spirit -ruach/214 (2x107 (28th prime).
    John 3:7 (53/16th prime/AYIN/sheep)

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.*
    7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Being born of water (MEM/wisdom of the Word) was a concept ‘easy’ to grasp - study the Word, transform your mind. But being born of the Spirit was a question to me. So I looked at the Holy Spirit by gematria – and to be honest – I was a bit startled by the revelation because it gives a clear understanding of the Holy Spirit (that I personally had not connected). In Hebrew the Holy Spirit is called the Ruach haKodesh:

Ruach HaKodesh 623 (7x89)
    7 = 4th prime DALET
    89 = 24th prime/MEM Sof
    The Holy Spirit testifies to the BLOOD
    DALET/MEM from its ordinal root is D4 M13 = 17/PEI/ MOUTH

John (43/14th prime/NUN/kingdom ) 15 (wedding ring):26 (41/13th prime/MEM/wisdom of the Word) = (84 [2(2)x3x7)
    But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Since the Holy Spirit numerically testifies of the BLOOD I decided to search on blood

Genesis 4:10 (15/SAMEK/wedding ring)
    And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood (DM) crieth unto me from the ground.
    Genesis 4:11 (16/AYIN/sheep)
    And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood (DM) from thy hand;

Genesis 9:4 (14/NUN)
    But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood (DM) thereof, shall ye not eat.
    Genesis 9:5 (15/SAMEK/wedding ring)
    And surely your blood (DM) of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast willI require it, and at the hand of man (ADM); at the hand of every man's (ADM) brother will I require the life of man (ADM).
    Genesis 9:6 (16/AYIN/sheep)
    Whoso sheddeth man's (ADM) blood (DM), by man (ADM) shall his blood (DM) be shed: for in the image of God made he man (ADM).

Genesis 37:22 (wisdom:cross) (60/SAMEK/wedding ring)
    And Reuben said unto them, Shed no blood (DM), but cast him into this pit that is in the wilderness, and lay no hand upon him; that he might rid him out of their hands, to deliver him to his father again.
    Genesis 37:26 (wisdom:Jehovah) (67/19th prime/KUF)
    And Judah (YHVDH) said unto his brethren, What profit is it if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood (DM)?
    Genesis 37:31 (wisdom/the Lamb) (69/3X23) (2nd prime, 9th prime)
    And they took Joseph's coat, and killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the coat in the blood (DM)

Exodus 4:9 (15/SAMEK/wedding ring)
    And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water (M) of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water (M) which thou takest out of the river shall become blood (DM) upon the dry land.

Leviticus 1:5 (9/TET)
    And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood (DM), and sprinkle the blood (DM) round about upon the altar that is by the door (pethach) of the tabernacle of the congregation.
    Leviticus 1:11 (15/SAMEK/wedding ring)
    And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood (DM) round about upon the altar.
    Leviticus 1:15/SAMEK/wedding ring (19/KUF) (19/8th prime/CHET/life)
    And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood (DM) thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:

To be born of water and of the Spirit – the Holy Spirit - the BLOOD must SPEAK in our lives.

Notice that John 3:3 = 7x7 and now the Revelaiton verses both verses total 89
    Ruach HaKodesh 623 (7x89) –
    7 = 4th prime DALET
    89 = 24th prime/MEM Sof
    BLOOD

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The blood of the lamb (to aima tou arniou) = 1823 /281st prime.
    281 is the 60th prime/SAMEK/wedding ring
    By the word of their testimony = 3869 = 53 (16th prime/AYIN/sheep) x 73 (21st prime/SHIN/fire)

Revelation 21:2 (89/24th prime/MEM Sof/arrival of Messiah)
    And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And this will begin the next post.

Post The Wedding Ring & the Mouth Pt 3

Matthew (40/MEM/Water/Wisdom of the Word) 4 (DALET/(tongue):17 (PEI/mouth)
    40 + 4 (44) blood (17) mouth = 61/18th prime/TZADI/righteousness
    From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus is the DALET, the door, in an associative sense the tongue. Looking at the second letter BEYT, house, its ancient symbol was viewed as a tent. The DALET, the door of the tent -was actually the tent flap, depicted as U with a line over the top - somewhat like this - See here: www.returntogod.com/Pamphlets/alefbet.pdf - In 2nd Corinthians, the 47th book (15th prime/SAMEK/ wedding ring) Paul refers to our BEYT, our house, as being our body. Our 'tent flap' is 'our tongue'. Jesus is the DOOR, the 'new birth', the way to enter - - He is the tent flap, the tongue of the Father, God who is Spirit. We would do well to associate those words - birth, tongue of the Father, spirit - with born of Spirit. When Jesus was to be revealed, John came baptizing in water and also preached ‘repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand’.

From Richard regarding the 'bride': Rev 21:2 as a bride = 2048 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 2^11 (that's two to the eleventh power - very interesting "couple" they will make!)
    Matthew (40/MEM/wisdom of Word) 3:11 (14/NUN/kingdom) = 54 (YLYD born/sons) (spoke 10/hand)
    I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

The book of Acts on the 22nd/TAV spoke testifies to the cross, and is also book 44 identifying with the blood. The book of Acts relates the giving of the Holy Spirit to the apostles (and later to the Gentiles) witnessed as ‘tongues of fire’. Note that they spoke boldly giving testimony unto the word of his grace and walked in power (11).

Acts (44/blood) 14:3 (17/mouth) = (61/18th prime/TZADI/righteousness)
    Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands. (11)

Matthew (40/MEM/Water/Word of Wisdom) 26:27 (53/16th prime/AYIN/sheep) = 93 (3x31/11th prime/the Lamb)
    26:28 (94) (47/15th prime/SAMEK/wedding ring
    27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all(55/bride) of it;
    28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hebrews (58/grace) 12:24 (36/God + by His power) = (94 (2x47/15th prime/SAMEKwedding ring)
    And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

1Peter (60/SAMEKwedding ring) 1:19 (20/KAF/power) = (80/PEI/mouth)
    (You were redeemed) - with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

As an introduction to Revelation 12:11 - (heart/hand) Revelation (66) 12:10 (22/TAV/cross) = 88 (2(3)x11) that precedes says:

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven (shamayim: fire & water), "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

In John 3 it states - Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God – he cannot understand heaven / fire & water. In Revelation 12:11* the overcomers, in the same demonstration as the Passover Lamb, are as sheep who understood the gospel’s baptism, having the water and fire of the Word as the word of their testimony – and not loving their lives to the death.

*Keep in mind that 11 in relation to KAF is significant for the bride to bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. It is the crucial aspect of walking in power (11) - the sign of the new birth (10) = 21 fire. For the believer, this next verse is probably the very most important.

2Corinthians (47/15th prime/SAMEK/wedding ring) 10:5=(15/SAMEK/wedding ring) = 62 (2x31/11th prime) (31/the Lamb)
    Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

From Richard:
    The blood of the lamb (to aima tou arniou) = 1823 /281st prime. 281 is the 60th prime/SAMEK/wedding ring
    By the word of their testimony = 3869 = 53 (16th prime/AYIN/sheep) x 73/Galilee/ring (21st prime/SHIN/fire)
    Notice that John 3:3 = 7x7 while the Revelation verses total 89

7 = 4th prime
    DALET
    89 = 24th prime/MEM Sof
    DM Sof BLOOD = the 'D tongue M Sof of Messiah' = the tongue of the wisdom of the Word.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death

I need a break. To be continued with Revelation 21:2 Part 4

Post The Wedding Ring and the Mouth Part 4

THE NEW BIRTH / BORN AGAIN

The new birth brings us into an identification with heaven – with fire and water. To be 'born again' begins a life in baptisms of fire and water - - required to see the kingdom of heaven.

Deuteronomy (5) 4:24 (28) = (33/3x11/ lament, mourn)
    For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Deuteronomy (5) 9:3 (12) = (17/mouth) -
    Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.

Hebrews (58/Grace/in His blood) 12:29 (41/13th prime/ love)= (99= 9x11 / I will forgive)
    For our God is a consuming fire.
    Baptism: (baptisma, baptizo: whelmed/submerged/immersed) in water.
    Our God is a 'consuming fire' - He is also the 'water of the Word'. Baptism affects a man as an experience of body, mind and spirit. Obedience to be physically submerged in water is a first step. But it is more than immersing the body. 2Corinthians (47/15) (wedding ring) 7:1 = 55/bride - tells us to cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. For our sanctification (Ephesians 5:26 = 80/mouth) commands us to "wash with the ‘water of the Word". But being 'born of water' is even more. These Scriptures quoted below are earmarked with water - the mouth and 15 – the wedding ring:

Mark 15:24 80/mouth)
    And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.
    Mark 15:25 (40/water)
    And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
    Mark 15:32 (47/15th prime/wedding ring
    Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
    When you consider the fuller numerics of the verses, verse 25 is associated with throne/judgment while verse 32 lends itself to MLKV/ kingdom. The testimony of the cross and the blood - speaks for itself. The judgment of the cross is as a 'baptism in water..

John (43) 19:33 (52/Messiah, blood + wickedness) = (95/the water)
    But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
    John 19:34 (96/MLKV/kindgom)
    But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

1John (62/ 2x31 The Lamb) 5:6 (11) = (73/wisdom+Galilee/ring + sickle)
    This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.
    When you consider the word blood from it's Hebrew letters DaM symbolically the D/door M/water is also viewed as the D/tongue of M/wisdom. Life is sustained by what goes in and out of the mouth - physically by the food we eat, spiritually by the words that produce 'life or death'. Proverbs 18:21 (kingdom) Life and death are in the power of the tongue. When Christ's side was pierced - DaM/blood and water testified as a sign of a kingdom son identifying with heaven.

Matthew 3:11(54)
    I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
    Matthew 3:11relates:
    literally - that John baptized in water unto repentance and that
    Christ comes to baptize us with the Holy Spirit / (blood)
    numerically - it reveals, by association, by its sum (54) : sons, born (spoke 10/hand)

Matthew 3:12 (55)
    His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

387 (3(2) x 43) + The Fire of God + The Tares + Devil + The Sorrows of Hell + Knowing Good and Evil + The Heart of Pharaoh + This Wicked Haman
    Matthew 3:12 relates:
    literally - the wheat will be gathered into the storehouse (sons born)
    'he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire'
    numerically the chapter/verse is also earmarked with (15) the wedding ring
    and its sum total of (55) lends itself to the bride (spoke 11/hand/(having power to suppress evil)

Consider these Scriptures from Daniel below - in association with their sum value - also 54 & 55. - as an illustration of Matthew 3:11-12 (54-55)

Daniel 3:24 (54/ sons/born)
    Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, "Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?" They answered and said to the king, "True, O king."

3:25 (55/bride) "Look! " he answered, "I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."
    On the other hand -

Daniel 3:22 (52/Messiah/blood/wickedness)
    Therefore, because the king's command was urgent, and the furnace exceedingly hot, the flame of the fire killed those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego.

Daniel 3:27 (57/MYDBA water of rest)
    And the satraps, administrators, governors, and the king's counselors gathered together, and they saw these men on whose bodies the fire had no power; the hair of their head was not singed nor were their garments affected, and the smell of fire was not on them.
    If one's garments (HEI/5 thoughts, words & actions) are 'immersed in water', you will be preserved when standing in the presence of God's fire.

Matthew (40/water) 26:26 (52/son)= (92/LBNY white)
    And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is My body."

26:27 (93/3x31/the Lamb)
    Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all - (55/bride) of you.

26:28 (94/2x47/15th prime/wedding ring)
    For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many [U]for the remission of sins.

26:29 (95/the water)
    But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.
    The water, the blood (the mouth, the testimony), the Lamb, the wedding ring - and the instruction to the 'bride' - drink (the mouth/the testimony) ALL of it.

John 3:3 (49/7x7)
    Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Matthew (40/water) [COLOR="Green"]27:22 (49= 7x7)= 89/24th prime/(water) arrival of Messiah)
    Pilate (means armed with a spear*) saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

7 = 4th prime DALET/door 89 = 24th prime/MEM Sof/water = DM BLOOD

John (43/14th prime/kingdom 16:7 (23/9th prime/enter) = (66/in thy blood)
    Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
    Revelation 21:2 = 89 (/24th prime/89 -(water)arrival of Messiah)
    And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, (fire & water) prepared as a bride
    prepared as a bride = 2830 = 10 x 283/61st prime (spoke 17/mouth
    961 (31(2)/the Lamb) + Heaven+ City of God (Full) + The New Jerusalem + Spotless Ones + To be born again + I create a new heavens + Foundation + Thy faithfulness is to all generations
    adorned for her husband.
    The kingdom bride wears white linen, the words of her mouth - the water of the Word - found pleasing to the her husband, the King.

Revelation 21:9 (96 MLKV/kindgom) ) …Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 (97/25th prime/kindgom) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
    as a bride = 2048 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 2^11
    11 (98/white linen) Having the glory of God:(1143/9x127/31st prime/the Lamb)
    and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper (395/the heavens) stone,
    clear as crystal (463/90th prime/TZADI/final righteousness);

12 (99/I will forgive) And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
    Revelation 21:8 = (95/the water)
    But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
    Last edited by shalag; 06-27-2007 at 10:36 PM. Reason: computer formatting

Smile Gospel

The word gospel:

The ‘word’ for gospel, preaching the gospel, either ευαγγελιον or ευαγγελιζω is found within the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke on spoke 18, 19, 20 – TZADI, KUF, REISH, cycle 2. It is missing on spoke 21 – SHIN, fire (divine revelation of divine essence). John never uses the word. It is found again in Acts on spoke 22 / TAV cycle 2 and continues in cycle 3 ALEF thru KAF found missing in Titus, spoke 12/ LAMED, the heart, James, spoke 15/ SAMEK, the wedding ring, and 2Peter, spoke 17/ PEI, the mouth.

Whereas the word gospel is mentioned in cycle 2 on TZADI, KUF, REISH - it is not spoken of on these spokes in cycle 3 and again is conspicuously absent in spoke 21/SHIN. Spoke 22, cycle 3, the book of Revelation makes the last mention of preaching the gospel.:
    Revelation 14 (NUN) :16 (86) AndI saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel ευαγγελιον to preach ευαγγελιζω unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Revelation 10 (YUD) :7 (83)
    But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared ευαγγελιζω to his servants the prophets.
    Jeremiah 20:9 " But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

Thread Information