Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

The Roman Catholic is leading people astray

If you are of a catholic decent bring this forth to the priests and make known and ask if they are deceiving you. As I know they are and make sure they get get through the gates.
    As really if they are to portray and image that us false and do not make known that should be know. As if are truly to guide the people to God they would make known. As to do not co fees sins to them, as in return will say prayers and the hai. Mary as you are idolizing. These are gods linked into paganism. From the ancient world, before christ, as christ had died for our sins upon the cross for our sins it is and was to break away from the law. As christ law is to love thy neighbor as thy self and to God with thy mind, heart and soul. Yet they do not make known to the people as they are the father of lies and have been since the beggining. As the bible says The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.and also add You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. As the priests that they desire to be called fath.er for a reason to cast sin up the people. They do not care but bace eyes set upon own desires. To rule this world. As make known God is within our hearts and is the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to the father of lies.

If have friends or family ease make known to them and to question the priest in church

Name:  IMG_20210401_020107_883.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  60.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_20210401_020107_883.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  60.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thread Information