Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The verses in the King James Bible in which the word wisdom occurs several times are

And Solomon' wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt. 1 Kings 4:30
    And there came of all people to hear the wisdom of Solomon, from all kings of the earth, which had heard of his wisdom. 1 Kings 4:34
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Pro. 4:7
    I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge. Ecc.1:16
    For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it. Ecc.7:12
    Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man' wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard. Ecc.9:16
    Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished? Jer.49:7
    There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say , thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers; Dan.5:11
    For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 1 Cor.1:21
    Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 1 Cor.2:6
    But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 1 Cor.2:7

(4*30)+(4*34)+(4*7)+(1*16)+(7*12)+(9*16)+(49*7)+(5 *11)+(1*21)+(2*6)+(2*7) = 973
    Last edited by Theodoric; 04-17-2021 at 01:54 AM.

Last edited by Theodoric; 04-17-2021 at 05:40 AM.

Alef, written out 111, is the initial letter of many attributes and names of G-d and therefore embodies divinity.
    Alef is also the beginning of the three words that make up G-d's name

"I Am That I Am" Ex.3:14a
    אהיה אשר אהיה
    Last edited by Theodoric; 04-17-2021 at 09:18 AM.

Thread Information