Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Supernatural and fantasy thinking about religion. Is it good or evil?

Supernatural and fantasy thinking about religion. Is it good or evil?

We can scientifically explain the supernatural itch that some allow to control their thinking.

In children, this might be a good way of expanding their minds, but adults are asked to put away the things of children, which, to me, includes supernatural and fantasy thinking.

I use these to show substance dualism. I see this as a useful trait for us in nature but not for our spiritual and religious sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWx_uVDh4Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IqYHiejTVM

I see thinking supernaturally as a deterrent to knowing god, even as I promote fantasy thinking in the seeking of the best rulers and laws to live by, which is a good definition for god. After all, Moses, not that he was real, came down from the mountain with rules and laws and not some fantasy supernatural god.

The laws on earth can never be the same laws as in heaven and we can never reach the pinnacle of as above, so below.

Do you see supernatural thinking as childish or adult thinking?

Do you see supernatural thinking in childish as good?

Do you see supernatural thinking in adults as evil?

Regards
    DL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBxFXQy7-M

Honest i personally feel thinking with imagination actually may effect something through space and time and can manifest for yourself. As i myself i still use my imagination and use it for work. As i pre plan stages in my mind and or create something before i set out and do it. As even im big into cars and modifying them for hobby. So before doing something i experience it before it happens even events i can create and experience them emotionally also. As really some of the scripture i think is designed for kids to get leave things behind and move on and grow up and do something verse living in a fantasy world. As maybe years ago they thought it was demonic. Cause im left handed and even left eye dominate as said left handed is a sin or something and really anything on the left side dominant seems to be against something or sin. I just feel maybe it was unusual and odd thinking demonic. Like special ed today we know of this and have physical therapy etc as years ago move all this im sure if one was special ed may think is a demon child or even if a person had twins.

Quote Originally Posted by 737 View Post
    Honest i personally feel thinking with imagination actually may effect something through space and time and can manifest for yourself. As i myself i still use my imagination and use it for work. As i pre plan stages in my mind and or create something before i set out and do it. As even im big into cars and modifying them for hobby. So before doing something i experience it before it happens even events i can create and experience them emotionally also. As really some of the scripture i think is designed for kids to get leave things behind and move on and grow up and do something verse living in a fantasy world. As maybe years ago they thought it was demonic. Cause im left handed and even left eye dominate as said left handed is a sin or something and really anything on the left side dominant seems to be against something or sin. I just feel maybe it was unusual and odd thinking demonic. Like special ed today we know of this and have physical therapy etc as years ago move all this im sure if one was special ed may think is a demon child or even if a person had twins.
    I know the value of imagination so on this we agree.

You did not answer the question of it's value in religion.

Regards
    DL

Oh as for religion im honest not sure one that as i never thought about it. Cause im sure all will say different. As i thought my whole life people were able to do the same thing but i was listening to a motivation video once and a dude was talking about it and i was like huh and was like well i guess everyone dont relize they can do it. So i questioned people. As i gave the example as we all do it at times just be thinking on being at the beach, or maybe a blizzard from dairy queen etc. As honest i started putting together its a form of manifesting as same with writing. As i gave someone an example a to do list for a month away. well a month comes by i look at that list and ill be doing what i wrote down now i didnt write the list id either forget about it or just remember some.

And all this come to i feel somehow we all have different traits from God that are set from birth and we just naturally use them through live and never really realize or question as thinking everyone can do this or that As we like to call this being naturally born good at it. As also as in good used for good. As i feel thats the key. As some may be good at using certain tools or spiritual gift for wrong which

So im not all to sure were it all stands. cause for me i use the vision thing to get ideas for certain projects or for my creativity etc. As i feel to our natural strengths is also our greatest strength but also greatest weakness also. Cause myself i get bored relatively easy. As after work im just on the hunt to make something, paint or now researching scripture. As when i find a new thng to get into i get hooked to as about addicted which can be great or really bad . As just somehow i found using these sorts of things for the better good and using them to help others that lack in certain areas.

Thanks for this.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information