Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Man plays God with his ants - Brilliant Video : videos (reddit.com)

Humans, to Yahweh, are quite inferior to himself. The term dumb animal might be used.

Our wisdom is more like stupidity to Yahweh, --- is just one of the many verses that show how beneath Yahweh we sit.

We are also quite obtuse, to the point where we are told that the vast majority of us will end in hell and purposeless torture. We just won?t learn.

I would not want to be a god of any dumb animal. Especially if I had to genocide them now and again. They could not see my goodness. Just as I cannot see the goodness in a genocidal god.

Why does Yahweh want to rule over such a species as humankind, --- when he created us to be so low and just worthy of just his godlike disrespect?

Sure, Yahweh says we are above angels, but god hates those for being even more stupid than humans. He even built a hell for them. He even used Noah?s flood to drown his own son?s of god.

I would not choose or desire to lead dumb animals.

Why does Yahweh want to be a leader of dumb animals?

Regards
    DL

Just Adding My Thoughts

The Bible says that the Lord created man in his own image (that is to say perfect....not just physically but intellectually too). But when we see the way Adam and Eve behaved in the Garden, we sense that they were far from perfect. I assume they were not immortal, because if they were then The Lord wouldn't have gone through the trouble of protecting The Tree of Life. The way they acted also shows that they were intellectually inferior. The truth is Adam and Eve were created dumb. If they were created in the image of The Lord then they would have had the qualities that The Lord has. Besides, there is another question. How was it possible for Eve to think in the terms of profit and loss or good/bad when she had not tasted the fruit yet?

The Bible clearly says that Eve pondered and calculated the consequences of her action before she made the decision to eat the forbidden fruit. How is it possible for Eve to think in terms of profit/loss even before she has eaten the fruit? Technically, she shouldn't have had the ability to think like this. The way she decided clearly suggests "lust, desire" in her heart. There is yet another problem. Some say they were perfect but The Lord had given them the free will and thus they acted the way they wanted to.

I wish to ask this : Does The Lord have Free Will?

If The Lord has Free Will and He does not sin, then why Adam and Eve sinned when they were given the same Free Will (created in His Image) ? Either The Lord did not create them perfect or it was his plan all along.

Beside this, I don't understand the strategy of Satan. If i were Satan I would have made Adam/Eve to eat from the Tree of Life first and then from the The Tree of Good and Evil. This way it wouldn't have been possible for The Lord to curse them the way he did. We have already seen the importance of this tree in the Bible and how The Lord protects it afterwards.

Finally, if only The Lord had prevented this from happening (eating forbidden fruit), he wouldn't have had to send Jesus to die for the sins of humanity...........
    Last edited by Genesis; 05-18-2021 at 01:06 AM.

God has no more free will than you and I do.

Life without knowledge is not worth living, is it?

Regards
    DL

Thread Information