Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

What exactly is anti-christ? And also off the wall questions

Hello, have some questions on what exactly is the anti christ? As from my understanding is one who goes against Christ or Christ teachings? Basically a person who deceives and rules and lives lawless? Thats just from what ive gathered. As from what ive read it seems alot of people are in sense anti. Even again Christianity i feel is a sense maybe a form anti. But idk so thats why im asking. And being said though Christian or not if i recall God had poured his spirit on all flesh. So in sense any religion or belief the spirit is upon everyone rite?

As really fast past few years i fell into a hard spot, its pretty lengthy but i became addicted to alcohol, insane amount of debt ended up living with my dad and that all hadn't been going well. As during these times i didnt think my life would get any better and was going no were in life. At a point in time i recall i started praying again and within a little over year time i was over came my addiction, paid off all my debt and got myself a house and during this time i had sense of like fulfillment. As in the bible it mentions reborn in spirit. As all this for me lasted around 5 years and was deeply depressed. But overcame all on my own and with prayer. So being its cold outside as im huge being outdoors and tinker with things. So during this time i started reading the bible everyday for about a month and would research different religions just out of curiosity. As during all this I became obsessed with research knowing more of God and Christ and researching holy sprit. So i then stumbled into spiritual awakenings etc and i have many of the signs and of course they align with the holy spirits gifts. As also im huge into thinking outside the box, and really imaginative as people i feel think im crazy being how outside the box i think. As to during my hard times all my friends abandoned me, luckily my fiance stuck by me and my dad as well. And so as this year i got back with my friends and a buddy of mine had gotten back into finding God/Jesus Christ. As i had forgotten alot i was taught as im super forgetful so back to research i would research and then my buddy would question me. As for me things i discover i have a tendency to share it but not actually believe things. As again all my friends left me again and this guy wont text me back as i think he may think im the anti Christ. As i was reading versus and i forget which verse it was but went like Jesus was Flesh of a man and Christ is Spirit or something but he questioned me Jesus Christ as lord and savior? im like yeah? cause i then read to to know if one is again christ is a person would believe the Christ isnt from God. Was along those lines. So i been freaking out as to idk why reading things in the bible things click and me being outside the box thinker i was messing around and like just maybe. So i stabbed a tree with a knife and turned it like a key. and i got this idea as the bible mentions trees alot and well the bible is made of paper and paper comes from a tree and my principle would tell us the pen is mightier than the sword. So i was like okay well blades can write on a tree. So after i did that i was like gate of heaven are open and i saw all the lights and was beyond trippy, actually scared me to death, And keep in mind all this being cold at night and i have poor eye sight so watery eyes and the stars in the sky looked like they stared flying all over and then i saw like green lasers. i cant really remember i just remember all this gold light and then ill def remember this as the green aurura figure came down from the sky like it was coming to me so i ran to the house and it followed me so i ran in the house trying to collect myself and i went back out and dint see it but it then came back. As it just seemed the green aurora i could tell it was coming down to me. I haven't had any problems since nor see it as it was in the form of figure like angelic. It wasn't like what we know the angles as with wings but was translucent and just looked like a green glow.

All being said i told people they believe i lost it, probably think im anti Christ, as believe im back to drinking again. As to im not the same person i was as came clean and found my way back into religion and big on prayer, helping anyone and everyone i can thats having hard times in life, as i know that feels like and just dont want anyone to go through it.

So yeah i been researching things everyday about antichrist, Gods picking people, all this stuff. As i really hope i didn't mess up and pray for forgiveness and so on. As i to talk about the power of prayer, and finding God or Christ. As i share alot of scripture with people how jesus helps and how God never fails and everything will be okay. Myself im a person who cares to much for other people and return it hurts me as people find me annoying and for some reason i can notice all this as im super aware and intune with myself. So anymore i research on following jesus teachings , looking into the laws and so forth and doing my best to fall in line as said earlier i forget super easy. So i wear WWJD bracelet everyday so try not forget. I treat everyone as if myself and through my depression i gained an immense of knowledge and understanding how to get into depression and get out of it so i try to help people best i can to get them out of their problems and find God again.

As anymore i dont even care about anything else but to help anyone and everyone and honest wish i could live for years and help as many as i can cause it just sucks living a life of no worth. And i want to prevent it. As i joking told my buddy i think figured out how to live forever lol As im a big joker and people take me seriously plus all this was over text and im a texter.

So all in all does this sound like signs of an antichrist? As ive searched hours and i have a hard time reading logically vs with imagination. As for some reason alot of things in the bible click for me but things of logic its basically foreign so i sit and over think. And just pray for forgiveness as i hope i didnt mess up. Cause to i get bored really easy and hate just sitting around so i just read scripture while i sit around and so i text my buddy looking for answers and no answer. So hopefully someone here can help me out and straighten this out. Cause my sense of thinking and the amount of overthinking i really get can get stuck into thinking non stop. its terrible lol.

As to through this awareness i feel even today scripture/teachings are what they were. As ive seen some say they arent the same as jesus original teachings. And times is it possible at a time someone got the idea to sell religion? i know they do offerings so be it thats a form of one using their free will to lead and give up something to trick them into thinking they arent paying for religion. Cause im during Jesus Christs time of teachings most of its sounds he just went around preaching and spreading the word. As i feel we our the church as it says we are a temple. And i understand having buildings but some things seem over bored. But may just be me

And last ive discovered i believe the bible may have code in it, has anyone else ever thought this? Cause i did research, as one of the popes Constantine is said to have rewritten the bible . As anyone think we really know everything or does God still work through us using the spirit to teach new lessons? Or is the bible basically gonna remain practically the same forever? As to me its like well if God and spirit did what it did then why not today? As i put together if think about the word testament is like the test of man. And alot of in thw bible our tests and i feel everyone's life we all have tests and God is just waiting for you to call to come through and save the day. As ive thought should everyone have a psalm or a writing how the power of Christ / Holy Spirit / God has helped us in life? But anyhow i could keep going on as idk why i just think outside the box and can keep going lol

But anyways if read all this and have some answers, and advice im all ears. Last much appreciated

I am Messiah Ben David

I bought the bible wheel book. I study the Torah day and night. I first became enlightened in 2015 when I was in hospital. Read the bible since I was around 18. I was born in 1979, in Derby on St George's Day, Shakespeare's birthday to a White South African and and an Indian mother. Donald J Trump is mesiah ben Joseph I am messiah. Jesus is messiah. I know the story of Jesus Christ. I am a Christian. I grew up in England not knowing who I was. My identity was hard to discern....was I White or was I black? My identity is human, my tribe is Ephraim, my God is Jehovah. Jesus died 31 AD as written in Daniel 9. Thefore we have until 2025 until the antichrist is revealed. Jesus will return in 2031. Jesus is the son of God. I am Brigham Young, the Mormon leader's descendent, through my paternal grandmother Winnifred Lulu Young born in South Africa. I used to think I was King David reincarned since birth. I wrote about this information in the British Medical Journal in an article I wrote entitled The Verses Of Madness. I am a poet and a songwriter. The devil or God has put me in many many films. The story of messiah Ben David is that he will be of the Davidic line and from Ephraim. Great Britain is Ephraim. My full name is David Harpur Holloway. Talk to me please, ask me questions. The end of days is here. We have to reveal this to the world. I have chosen you in this forum. The Bible Wheel is truth. Jesus is the door but David is the key. You are all the heroes that make sense of this enemy. I will kill the antichrist who is apollo reborn, a blonde white man most likely as written in the apocalypse of Zerrubbabel not by strength or might but by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah praise the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosiach View Post
    I bought the bible wheel book. I study the Torah day and night. I first became enlightened in 2015 when I was in hospital. Read the bible since I was around 18. I was born in 1979, in Derby on St George's Day, Shakespeare's birthday to a White South African and and an Indian mother. Donald J Trump is mesiah ben Joseph I am messiah. Jesus is messiah. I know the story of Jesus Christ. I am a Christian. I grew up in England not knowing who I was. My identity was hard to discern....was I White or was I black? My identity is human, my tribe is Ephraim, my God is Jehovah. Jesus died 31 AD as written in Daniel 9. Thefore we have until 2025 until the antichrist is revealed. Jesus will return in 2031. Jesus is the son of God. I am Brigham Young, the Mormon leader's descendent, through my paternal grandmother Winnifred Lulu Young born in South Africa. I used to think I was King David reincarned since birth. I wrote about this information in the British Medical Journal in an article I wrote entitled The Verses Of Madness. I am a poet and a songwriter. The devil or God has put me in many many films. The story of messiah Ben David is that he will be of the Davidic line and from Ephraim. Great Britain is Ephraim. My full name is David Harpur Holloway. Talk to me please, ask me questions. The end of days is here. We have to reveal this to the world. I have chosen you in this forum. The Bible Wheel is truth. Jesus is the door but David is the key. You are all the heroes that make sense of this enemy. I will kill the antichrist who is apollo reborn, a blonde white man most likely as written in the apocalypse of Zerrubbabel not by strength or might but by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah praise the Lord.
    If we are to judge Jesus on his moral policies, we should all be more anti that Christ as his morals are Satanic.

Just look at his no divorce for women and substitutional punishment policies.

Both are satanic and a good Jesus would not preach or teach such, --- accepted by Christians, --- filth.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information