Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Faith without facts is for fools.
    Regards
    DL
    Faith is above all

the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebr.1:11

The Lord Jesus let us know that we shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven if we do not become as little children.

Originally Posted by Theodoric
    Through faith our basic needs for acceptance, for love, for our self-worth, for security, for a goal and a purpose of life are satisfied again.
    The accompanying effects are unimaginable. When I receive the gift of righteousness, my deep need for acceptance, security, love, self-worth or self-esteem, life purpose and destiny is completely filled.

When Jesus is accepted, I am accepted. If Jesus is secure, so am I. If Jesus has a purpose, I too have a purpose! It is the same justice, what it did for Jesus, it will do for me! And suddenly, like Jesus, I stand before the Father with the same results as He did.

What I really want is to be found in Christ, having my righteousness not from the law but by faith in Christ, the righteousness from G-d based on faith!

As long as my basic needs are met by people or things, I can be in quite a crisis when they change. The rejection and acceptance by others alone can cause great conflicts in people.

A recent psychological phenomenon is called "mid-life crisis." It occurs when people have basically achieved everything that should be possessed according to the opinion of society. They have a house, one or more cars, a higher school degree, a good income, a good job, and yet they feel unfulfilled and dissatisfied. It seems to them that something is still missing. Although they have made the best of their lives and have been better than others, they still regretfully lack the conditions to live the lifestyle that G-d the Creator intended for them.

G-d perfectly accepts all those who are clothed with the righteousness of Jesus, He does not reject them.

Regarding life and death, I feel totally safe and am never insecure or afraid. G-d is Father and He cares for all who have Jesus' righteousness in this life and the next. I feel loved and never alone, especially since I understood that G-d loved me so much that Jesus came and fulfilled all the conditions so that I can understand and receive the unlimited love of G-d the Father for me.

I see the high price it cost to fulfill these things; that G-d had to become man, be obedient, suffer, die and rise from the dead; that He did all this to enable me to live His lifestyle. So I get an idea of how much I must be worth to G-d. All this He was willing to do because He loves me.

I no longer do anything for the sake of doing it. I possess a vocation and an eternal destiny that become effective the moment I realize the righteousness of Christ and place myself on it. Circumstances favor G-d's destiny for my life from now on.

The Father's love, expressed in the work of Christ, not only inspires me, it also gives me security and is an anchor for my soul, my feelings, which gives me great steadiness in an uncertain world. The way I understand and think about the Father and what He has given me has also changed my view for Him and me. I have also become different outwardly in all my behaviour because I have changed inwardly.

One of the stumbling blocks for people in allowing G-d to touch their needs through the justice given to them is that G-d uses truth, something not visible that cannot be touched or held, to lead us to true acceptance, security, value, love and purpose. These ideal things produce real stability and bliss in the lives of those who ground their lives in this truth. Just as the Lord Jesus said

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Israel wanted visible things in the desert to find their footing in. Again and again they talked about going back to leeks and garlic, both symbols of poverty. Often their attitude was that it was better to have almost nothing but something tangible than to base everything on intangible or biblical values. The truth of G-d will only apply and cooperate with us on the basis of biblical content that is believed. If we do not believe them, G-d will simply not act for us. Our needs will not be met. People of all nations often settle for little or almost nothing. Yet all it would take is to believe what G-d has told them and given them so that their lives would be changed forever.

This is what the Lord Jesus meant when He said

And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. Lk. 9:58

Foxes and birds have visible resting places, but the Son of G-d has no earthly, visible security. He does not say that He is not secure, but only,

"I have not my security in visible things, but in my Father".

Maybe your steps in the transition from the visible to the invisible are still uncertain, but soon the results will be immeasurable. Before we know the truth, we live in a visible, uncertain world. Now that we know G-d, we live in great security through invisible truths.

The complete obedience, righteousness, holiness and perfection of the Lord Jesus have been given to every believer, once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoric View Post
    The Father's love, expressed in the work of Christ, not only inspires me, it also gives me security and is an anchor for my soul, my feelings, which gives me great steadiness in an uncertain world. The way I understand and think about the Father and what He has given me has also changed my view for Him and me. I have also become different outwardly in all my behaviour because I have changed inwardly.

One of the stumbling blocks for people in allowing G-d to touch their needs through the justice given to them is that G-d uses truth, something not visible that cannot be touched or held, to lead us to true acceptance, security, value, love and purpose. These ideal things produce real stability and bliss in the lives of those who ground their lives in this truth. Just as the Lord Jesus said

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Israel wanted visible things in the desert to find their footing in. Again and again they talked about going back to leeks and garlic, both symbols of poverty. Often their attitude was that it was better to have almost nothing but something tangible than to base everything on intangible or biblical values. The truth of G-d will only apply and cooperate with us on the basis of biblical content that is believed. If we do not believe them, G-d will simply not act for us. Our needs will not be met. People of all nations often settle for little or almost nothing. Yet all it would take is to believe what G-d has told them and given them so that their lives would be changed forever.

This is what the Lord Jesus meant when He said

And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. Lk. 9:58

Foxes and birds have visible resting places, but the Son of G-d has no earthly, visible security. He does not say that He is not secure, but only,

"I have not my security in visible things, but in my Father".

Maybe your steps in the transition from the visible to the invisible are still uncertain, but soon the results will be immeasurable. Before we know the truth, we live in a visible, uncertain world. Now that we know G-d, we live in great security through invisible truths.

The complete obedience, righteousness, holiness and perfection of the Lord Jesus have been given to every believer, once and for all.
    You really should try logos.

There are no real talking serpents or donkeys.

Jews are led by the Oral Traditions that put man above god, and here you are doing the opposite.

We are as secure as the next asteroid collision or virus.

Even if I could be in the invisible realm you are in, I would do as Jacob did and fight against Yahweh, and now his genocidal twin, Jesus.

That is the moral thing to do and if you cannot be moral, -------

Regards
    DL

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Jews are led by the Oral Traditions that put man above god, and here you are doing the opposite.
    Even if I could be in the invisible realm you are in, I would do as Jacob did and fight against Yahweh, and now his genocidal twin, Jesus.
    Regards
    DL
    See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; Deut. 30:15

Fight the good fight of faith, 1 Tim. 6:12a

Have you seen my picture of you with your god?

Name:  head up gods.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  26.5 KB

Need I say more about your preaching? This is of course rhetorical.

Regards
    DL

What are you trying to prove to G-d?

G-d sacrificed His son for you before you even thought of Him.

We have nothing to offer G-d that He does not already have. G-d does not want you to struggle.
    He doesn't want you to have to prove anything to Him. It is quite different with G-d

But G-d commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Rom.5:8

Have you read this?

But G-d commendeth his love toward us.

His love for us. He proves his love.

You do not become holy by your works. The Lord Jesus has made you holy.

So, don't struggle. Of course we want to do good for G-d. Otherwise, I wouldn't be writing these words here.
    But it goes the other way around

G-d proves His love for us and we may receive you. And when we put G-d at the center of our thinking,
    receiving His love, then we want to and can work for Him.

For it is G-d which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Phil.2:13

It is demonstrable, that you are a liar.

Regards
    DL

Its the devil's weapon to make you see the target failures, big or small. The adversary uses every opportunity to make you believe that G-d is not satisfied with you, that he loves you less, and that you cannot have fellowship with him. He does this so subtly and subliminally that we often don't even notice it.

But the Lord Jesus died for all our transgressions. He has already taken care of all that. Through Him, we are always righteous before G-d. There is not a minute when you are not. We are already washed clean by the blood of Jesus. All failures of purpose have already been taken care of. Your being is now always fit to hit the target.

I am in no way encouraging us here to not take sin and good works seriously. But I am telling you that sin has already been cleared by the Lord Jesus. If you have sinned, missed the mark, just turn around and walk out the door. I know that He still loves me above all things and that He is not disappointed in me. Through the Lord Jesus I am righteous

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Rom 3:28

Everything is used by the adversary to distract you from the love of G-d and the always open door that is right before your eyes.

The truth is that G-d gives you everything

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of G-d; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Rom.3:23-24

More lies.

Stop singing that sin is a happy fault.

You sound like the sinner you adore. Yahweh.

Regards
    DL

Most people probably know that forgiveness of sins is possible because the Lord Jesus became our sacrificial lamb. He obtained atonement for us.

The process of forgiveness of sins has not changed since the creation of the world.

After the act (sin), there must first be the realization that one has sinned at all. After that, repentance is necessary. A confession to our Creator that one has gone astray. And now HE has the opportunity to show mercy.

O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart. Ps.36:10

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Ps.51:17

So it's about our attitude toward sin. Do we repent from the heart? Do we recognize our transgressions?

Then, as the Bible writes, G-d is pleased to forgive.

Thread Information