Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

What is your opinions about covid?

Hello again . Can we talk about covid? I am of the opinion that this is not a pandemic. And you? Greetings Guci

You could get band from Twitter and Utube for saying that. the tv and newspapers says pandemic so it must be so. Go back to sleep. all is well, wear your mask and stay in side..... sleep...sleep...sleep.
    Brother Les

At the moment, this problem has spread all over the world, millions of people have died, their relatives are grieving, Mothers are losing their sons and children of their parents, and you say that all this is not there?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryRonnalds View Post
    At the moment, this problem has spread all over the world, millions of people have died, their relatives are grieving, Mothers are losing their sons and children of their parents, and you say that all this is not there?
    People are easy to brainwash to be sheep. This is no pandemic. The 'flu shot' (vaccine???) is worse than the so-called virus. Fear makes almost everyone to think and do unrationed things.

This is like Joe Biden getting 15million votes, from people that do not exist. The 'voting machine' says that the votes are 'there'... but reality says that they are fictional.
    Brother Les

I've heard some people say that if a computer company can allow a virus in its software maybe it has done so intentionally to sell licensing or provide the antivirus or the protection services. It seems so to the point to be taken seriously but now I'm not so sure.

Here is a video allegedly from a high level security and investigation unit who by tracing patents has affirmed a connection between the virus labs such as in huwan, the control of licensing of antiviral drugs and vaccines, the limitation to viral samples to be able to study solutions, and the patenting of the virus strain itself.

They trace back to Anthony fauci, the CDC itself and especially the W.H.O.

https://www.facebook.com/10000037941...57997/?app=fbl
    1Thess 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you are oppressed and enslaved by religious law, you may have a tendency to oppress, enslave and attempt to lord over others who are free.

Quote Originally Posted by guciQuori View Post
    Hello again . Can we talk about covid? I am of the opinion that this is not a pandemic. And you? Greetings Guci
    I mean pandemic literally means its prevalent through out the world, i dont know what you call covid if it isnt lmao

Thread Information