Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Son of David

Son of David

Hi,

hey that's weird

Son of David, Hebrew "ben-david" has gematria 66, like of RAM's wheel , "galgal"

https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_66.php

I come to this since Mark 10:46-52 seems to play with "son of Timaeus" versus "son of David"

Mark 10:46-47,
    They came to Jericho. And as he was leaving Jericho with his disciples and a sizable crowd, the son of Timaeus, Bartimaeus, a blind man, sat by the roadside begging.
    On hearing that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, ?Jesus, son of David, have pity on me.?

the son of Timaeus, Bartimaeus, a blind man , Greek: ὁ υἱὸς Τιμαίου Βαρτιμαῖος τυφλὸς

Now this name seemingly is after Plato's dialogue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timaeus_(dialogue)

especially since it is about geomatric shapes, like the icosahedron

Name:  Icosahedron.gif
Views: 40
Size:  821.6 KB

we stared blind on it

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...0599#post60599

Name:  icosahedron in cube .jpg
Views: 41
Size:  42.1 KB

I did want to contend that the icosahedron could be cut perfectly out of cube 6

Name:  face of cube 6 with touchingpoint of icosahedron.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  10.2 KB

Name:  icosahedron seen from above.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  144.9 KB

cube 6 = 6.6.6 = 216, like the outline of triangle 73 (= 3 x 72) = 2701, gematria of Genesis 1:1.

and also star 73
    Name:  HexStarPairs.gif
Views: 32
Size:  14.8 KB

can be inscribed in cube 6

Name:  star 73 within cube 6 + icosahedron.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  266.4 KB

now 216 is gematria of "devir" -- wordplace -- name of the holy of holies in the temple, that just one time in a year was entered by the high priest, on Yom Kippur --

something falling beyond the scope of Plato ...

like also "ben-david"= 66!

I found this:

https://cage.ugent.be/~hs/polyhedra/dodeicos.html
    The regular icosahedron

Although Euclid (book XIII proposition 16) constructs a regular icosahedron starting with a given sphere, there's a nice method to construct a regular icosahedron starting from a given cube

Name:  icosa01.gif
Views: 33
Size:  5.6 KB
    So it appears that the edge of the icosahedron is the greatest of the parts in which the edge of the cube is divided by the golden section,

in cube 6 this would mean that the edge of the icosahedron is 6 x 0.61803398875 = 3.7082039325

The edge of the icosahedron that touches with six vertices the six faces of the cube 6 must be √8 / cos36 = 2.82842712475 / 0.80901699437 = 3.49546735735

Name:  icosahedron seen from above.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  144.9 KB

"son of David"

one time more in Mark

Mark 12:35-37 in the King James Perversion:

And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David? For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

The Lord said to my Lord = Εἶπεν κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου

Better translated with: "the Lord said to my master"

κύριος can denote both God (Hashem) and master, owner, sir (of address)

KJV makes of the second κύριος God, as if Jesus was saying that he is God.

It's after Psalms 110, which again is about Genesis 14, "the mother of all wars", where Abraham gained victory over the four king in favor of the five with help of his 318 trained servants.

318 being gematria of Eliezer.

Genesis 14:14 being the only instance where gematria comes to the surface of the text.

I bet that's why Mark has Bartimaeus call Jesus "son of David"

the passage in Mark ends with:

καὶ ἀποκριθεὶς αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς εἶπεν, Τί σοι θέλεις ποιήσω; ὁ δὲ τυφλὸς εἶπεν αὐτῷ, Ραββουνι, ἵνα ἀναβλέψω. καὶ ὁ Ἰησοῦς εἶπεν αὐτῷ, Υπαγε, ἡ πίστις σου σέσωκέν σε. καὶ εὐθὺς ἀνέβλεψεν, καὶ ἠκολούθει αὐτῷ ἐν τῇ ὁδῷ.

and answering Jesus said to him, What is it that you want me to do for you? And the blind man said him, My master, that I can look up. and Jesus said to him, Go, your faith has saved you. And immediately he looked up and he folllowed him on the way.

ἀναβλέπω = to look up

cf. LXX Genesis 15:5,
    εξηγαγεν δε αυτον εξω και ειπεν αυτω αναβλεψον δη εις τον ουρανον και αριθμησον τους αστερας

In Mark it rhymes with ἀναβαίνω = to go up, ascend

in verse Mark 10:32, ησαν δὲ ἐν τῇ ὁδῷ ἀναβαίνοντες εἰς Ἱεροσόλυμα , and v.33, ὅτι Ἰδοὺ ἀναβαίνομεν εἰς Ἱεροσόλυμα

So "He followed him on the way" into Jerusalem, even "into the temple" --

Mark 11:11,
    Καὶ εἰσῆλθεν εἰς Ἱεροσόλυμα εἰς τὸ ἱερόν = and he went into Jerusalem into the temple

The temple with it's inner room - called "devir" = wordplace -- with gematria 216

Mark 15:37-38
    ὁ δὲ Ἰησοῦς ἀφεὶς φωνὴν μεγάλην ἐξέπνευσεν. Καὶ τὸ καταπέτασμα τοῦ ναοῦ ἐσχίσθη εἰς δύο ἀπ' ἄνωθεν ἕως κάτω.

And Jesus letting go a great voice blowed out his last. And the curtain of the sanctuary (the holy of holies) tore in two from above to below.

ἐσχίσθη εἰς δύο --

Mark seems to have this borrowed from Exodus 14:19-21, the three verses written with 72 letters each, adding up to 216 letters, of which the last ten letters spell "vayibak'u hamayim" = and the waters split

for which LXX has: και εσχισθη το υδωρ

Thus as it were depicting the icosahedron inside the cube 6x6x6,

since in Plato's Timaeus the icosahedron stands for water

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timaeus_(dialogue)
    Timaeus claims that the minute particle of each element had a special geometric shape: tetrahedron (fire), octahedron (air), icosahedron (water), and cube (earth)

Matthew has the story of blind Bartimaeus also, but split into two stories and without mentioning "son of Timaeus Bartimaeus"

https://bible.usccb.org/bible/matthew/9

Matthewe 9:27?31
    This story was probably composed by Matthew out of Mark?s story of the healing of a blind man named Bartimaeus (Mk 10:46?52). Mark places the event late in Jesus? ministry, just before his entrance into Jerusalem, and Matthew has followed his Marcan source at that point in his gospel also (see Mt 20:29?34). In each of the Matthean stories the single blind man of Mark becomes two. The reason why Matthew would have given a double version of the Marcan story and placed the earlier one here may be that he wished to add a story of Jesus? curing the blind at this point in order to prepare for Jesus? answer to the emissaries of the Baptist (Mt 11:4?6) in which Jesus, recounting his works, begins with his giving sight to the blind.
    and of course Matthew began with

Matthew 1:1,
    Βίβλος γενέσεως Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ υἱοῦ Δαυὶδ υἱοῦ Ἀβραάμ -- book of birth of Jesus Christ son of David son of Abraham

which seems to be after LXX Genesis 2:4,
    αυτη η βιβλος γενεσεως ουρανου και γης οτε εγενετο η ημερα εποιησεν ο θεος τον ουρανον και την γην

since in the Hebrew text the word "b'hibaram" occurs -- which can be read as "with the letter "hey" they were created"- i.e. the letter "hey" that was added to Abraham's name (Genesis 17), Abraham of whom Jesus Christ as son of David is said to be the son.

son of David = "ben-david"= 66
    son of Abraham = "ben-avraham" = 300 , like "ruach elohim"

(and also after Genesis 5:1 αυτη η βιβλος γενεσεως ανθρωπων η ημερα εποιησεν ο θεος τον αδαμ κατ' εικονα θεου εποιησεν αυτον)

Matthew then sums uo the generations to conclude with that Jesus chrit ia not physical son of Davi, i.e of Joseph who was son of David and son of Abraham in physical sense.

v.16, Ἰακὼβ δὲ ἐγέννησεν τὸν Ἰωσὴφ τὸν ἄνδρα Μαρίας, ἐξ ἧς ἐγεννήθη Ἰησοῦς ὁ λεγόμενος Χριστός. "Jacob fathered Joseph the husband of Mary out of whom was born Jesus the one who was called Christ"

and then next, v.17, mentioning the numbers 14, gematria of David:

Πᾶσαι οὖν αἱ γενεαὶ ἀπὸ Ἀβραὰμ ἕως Δαυὶδ γενεαὶ δεκατέσσαρες, καὶ ἀπὸ Δαυὶδ ἕως τῆς μετοικεσίας Βαβυλῶνος γενεαὶ δεκατέσσαρες, καὶ ἀπὸ τῆς μετοικεσίας Βαβυλῶνος ἕως τοῦ Χριστοῦ γενεαὶ δεκατέσσαρες
    So all the generations from Abraham until David fourteen generations, and from David until the Babylonina exile fourteen generations and, and from the Babylonian exile until Christ fourteen generations.

So Matthew here uses gematria , Hebrew gematria, even with papal consent

https://bible.usccb.org/bible/matthew/1
    Matthew is concerned with fourteen generations, probably because fourteen is the numerical value of the Hebrew letters forming the name of David. In the second section of the genealogy (Mt 1:6b?11), three kings of Judah, Ahaziah, Joash, and Amaziah, have been omitted (see 1 Chr 3:11?12), so that there are fourteen generations in that section. Yet the third (Mt 1:12?16) apparently has only thirteen. Since Matthew here emphasizes that each section has fourteen,
    3 x 14 = 42

42 coinciding the 42 statiosn of the desert journey -- a number occurring in Revelation coinciding the 3,5 years and 1260 days, with which the author alluded to the "time , times and half ( a time) "in the book of Daniel.

42 can also be seen as gematria of "kochab" = star (with "vav" not reckoned with as being mater lectionis)

The star the magicians saw -- I bet it was RAM's "Star 73"

But that's not so strange since Jesus is presented as "son of Abraham" , i.e. the Abraham who had to look up to the sky to count the stars (Genesis 15:5) -- count = "safar" form which derived "sefer"= book

as in Genesis 5:1, "this the book of the generations of Adam" "zeh sefer toldot Adam"

and then was promised "thus will be your seed"

Thread Information