Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    I know. That is how the code works. I take the exact wording as it is preserved. You are using a different versions from Richard as well.
    That's also why he didn't get the quintessential meaning of "ed" in Genesis 2:6 since he only counts it with the prefixed "vav"

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    That's also why he didn't get the quintessential meaning of "ed" in Genesis 2:6 since he only counts it with the prefixed "vav"
    LXX translates "ed" with πηγή = spring, fountain, well

LXX Genesis 2:6, πηγη δε ανεβαινεν εκ της γης και εποτιζεν παν το προσωπον της γης

Same πηγή in John 4:13,
    Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

spring of water welling up to eternal life. = πηγὴ ὕδατος ἁλλομένου εἰς ζωὴν αἰώνιον

and also in Revelation 21:6,
    He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life for free"

καὶ εἶπέν μοι, Γέγοναν. ἐγώ [εἰμι] τὸ Ἄλφα καὶ τὸ ω, ἡ ἀρχὴ καὶ τὸ τέλος. ἐγὼ τῷ διψῶντι δώσω ἐκ τῆς πηγῆς τοῦ ὕδατος τῆς ζωῆς δωρεάν.

All you using translations and mixing up Hebrew, English and Greek gematria, note this:

Thread Information