Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life?

Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life?

It seems that the older I get, the less enjoyable and desirable the thought of living eternally becomes, even though I am quite pleased with how my life has evolved and how I will end this life.

Be it with a body here on earth, or as a spirit in some heaven, I cannot imagine anyone living eternally and enjoying it.

It would be like living watching the same T V program running over and over and over, since there is nothing new under the sun. All would be seen as allegories and or analogous of other situations.

Thoughts?

Regards
    DL

I forgot were i read this as during discovering this i was reading different scriptures, and reading different religions. As if recall the devil in the bible today, Satan. And says was cast out etc. Well it said the The devil is actually the creator of all this material world and had felt sorry for us as had noticed we were suffering which is why we dont have eternal life on this earth. Ill have to try and find it as was really intresting and mentions alot more about the garden of eden. As when adam was naming all of creation was a spirit figure that couldnt be names it said which i presume is the creator. As to add i read the God in the bible we have today Yahweh is actually an alien. But idk for sure how true lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 737 View Post
    I forgot were i read this as during discovering this i was reading different scriptures, and reading different religions. As if recall the devil in the bible today, Satan. And says was cast out etc. Well it said the The devil is actually the creator of all this material world and had felt sorry for us as had noticed we were suffering which is why we dont have eternal life on this earth. Ill have to try and find it as was really intresting and mentions alot more about the garden of eden. As when adam was naming all of creation was a spirit figure that couldnt be names it said which i presume is the creator. As to add i read the God in the bible we have today Yahweh is actually an alien. But idk for sure how true lol.
    You may never if you dwell in mythos too much, while ignoring logos.

Logos trumps mythos every time.

If you are to study Christianity, start with remembering that Yahweh is an androgynous god.

Apply that to Yahweh in the Christian version and see how they screwed up the better Jewish religion when Christians usurped the Jewish god.

Regards
    DL

Exactly! As more ive discovered and researched. Well certain things wouldn't be the way they are. As the things of the past had to happen got us to today. As even many Christians themselves dont even abide or life fully to teachings. As the bible is written extremely well to help hide and prevent things. As one verse that has stood out to me proverbs

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight

As ive told people if were to read the bible or scripture dont read to understand it from how you are taught the meaning of words etc. Its had to explain that. As i feel their some force tied to us or around as that draws near when you seek truth, and full truth. Not truth from the knowing and from our understanding of what we think is eally true knowledge. Such as things learned in school and what we are taught here on earth. And this may be over thinking times ive wondering if man is the beast. As to keep in mind i say this how i found it from my own research and understanding i though dont get caught up into believing and thinking i am rite as to i feel our minds are created in a way to function on a level of our understanding and if start trying to go beyond of our own realm understanding/knowledge and start teaching it or telling it people think you sound crazy may actually be a good thing as the mind may create some sort thing to protect the story teller and the listener. As the listener will say your crazy and leave and the story teller will drop it and forget and go on.

As the knowledge we create and learn here may for for another purpose onto the next stage. As i feel this all may just be a stage. As these experiences people have like of heaven or hell times i wonder if all are actually false as to when we come back to from dreams, near death our memory recall and some force may mask or manipulate to keep and protect the full truth of creation hidden. As for some reason i feel this creation here is a step and God has higher purpose for all of this

As idk if have had an experience this sounds crazy but if into research and seeking. As attempt some form of a fast and then seek. If continue for a few days of fasting , praying and read the bible everyday and though remember and keep in mind the verse.
    As my form of fasting less sleep, and eating less. i mean i eat to stay satisfied but not for pleasure or comfort but just eat.

If attempt heres a few verses to keep in mind and well if have any form of experience these will come clear

proverbs 28:26
    Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

1 Thessalonians 5:6
    So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.

1 Thessalonians 5:5
    You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

As my experiences i have happen are when a clear night and the stars are visible, any electronic devices, lights outside. Its wild. And it really will show the creators strength and power.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    You may never if you dwell in mythos too much, while ignoring logos.

Logos trumps mythos every time.

If you are to study Christianity, start with remembering that Yahweh is an androgynous god.

Apply that to Yahweh in the Christian version and see how they screwed up the better Jewish religion when Christians usurped the Jewish god.

Regards
    DL

Quote Originally Posted by 737 View Post
    Exactly! As more ive discovered and researched. Well certain things wouldn't be the way they are. As the things of the past had to happen got us to today. As even many Christians themselves dont even abide or life fully to teachings. As the bible is written extremely well to help hide and prevent things. As one verse that has stood out to me proverbs

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight

As ive told people if were to read the bible or scripture dont read to understand it from how you are taught the meaning of words etc. Its had to explain that. As i feel their some force tied to us or around as that draws near when you seek truth, and full truth. Not truth from the knowing and from our understanding of what we think is eally true knowledge. Such as things learned in school and what we are taught here on earth. And this may be over thinking times ive wondering if man is the beast. As to keep in mind i say this how i found it from my own research and understanding i though dont get caught up into believing and thinking i am rite as to i feel our minds are created in a way to function on a level of our understanding and if start trying to go beyond of our own realm understanding/knowledge and start teaching it or telling it people think you sound crazy may actually be a good thing as the mind may create some sort thing to protect the story teller and the listener. As the listener will say your crazy and leave and the story teller will drop it and forget and go on.

As the knowledge we create and learn here may for for another purpose onto the next stage. As i feel this all may just be a stage. As these experiences people have like of heaven or hell times i wonder if all are actually false as to when we come back to from dreams, near death our memory recall and some force may mask or manipulate to keep and protect the full truth of creation hidden. As for some reason i feel this creation here is a step and God has higher purpose for all of this

As idk if have had an experience this sounds crazy but if into research and seeking. As attempt some form of a fast and then seek. If continue for a few days of fasting , praying and read the bible everyday and though remember and keep in mind the verse.
    As my form of fasting less sleep, and eating less. i mean i eat to stay satisfied but not for pleasure or comfort but just eat.

If attempt heres a few verses to keep in mind and well if have any form of experience these will come clear

proverbs 28:26
    Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

1 Thessalonians 5:6
    So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.

1 Thessalonians 5:5
    You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

As my experiences i have happen are when a clear night and the stars are visible, any electronic devices, lights outside. Its wild. And it really will show the creators strength and power.
    Who is this Lord?

Do you take orders from your apocalyptic genocidal Terror Twins, Yahweh and Jesus?

If so, and that vile immoral god is the best you can do after all your research, then why do you bow to evil?

You quote where scriptures tell you to not judge, while I quote the reverse.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Luke 12:14 also comes to mind. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

Regards
    DL

P.S. I know you are not as vile as the god you idolize.

The process of aging sucks tho, but it sucks more if you live forever i guess

Quote Originally Posted by annielimo View Post
    The process of aging sucks tho, but it sucks more if you live forever i guess
    I agree.

Regards
    DL

I know and I understand what your saying. Point is we as people created this idea of god. And it can be changed. Lol look bud not argue but I've read the scripture and understand its baal and christianity and well the use of words and the power of the bible we created the devil yet it can be takin away. We our selves create the idea of God. And yeah I know the testing etc and all the judging as the judging is added to divide yet within the scripture also mentions to use the word bring good. There is a reason the bible contradicts as it co taisn the ideas of many gods, many beliefs and ideas and religious cultures. It's either leave what is known or create a new image of God. God is love, God is beautiful, God is the giver of life and the breath of our life. Without this breath we wouldn't be here. Our creator if truly I say think upon it had sacrificed ones self to bring us into being. As John 1:1 in the beggining was the word....and this word became the flesh. After the word we as humans had added to the scripture. We could and can ask forgiveness for our sins and to bring a new we must portray God as loving, caring, and the giver of eternal life that is pure. For those who that believe , bring into being, without faith it's impossible to please God and draw near. If you dont understand the bible and its confusing their is a reason why as you have yet to devolve the mind of christ, or well raise conciouness or the spirtual alchemy. The regiment of the grape, and transformation into wine. God is the vine, we our the grapes. Through trials and tribulations within our lives and the renewing of ones mindset and look at all as a whole you can see the world for what truly is and discover the true purpose of our will. We as humans are conformed and get stuck and caught up in bringing things into our personal life vs actaully speaking bring life upon those who need it. Many have never truly suffered. The more you walk through the fire the more refined you become. The turning of lead into gold. We can say God is the devil and well God/Lord js the devil kr we cam say the God/Lord is love and the bringer of life. What you feel the inner identity within you shall understand. But as yeah the bible contains many false gods, and brought us many wars and tore apart the nations but to give birth to new we must come together and build and use our gifts , our tongue to bring forth and paint the idea of who God our creator is. Without the work of God, can turn darkness and transform into a gift for us. This life is a gift and if ones say jts its not arent appreciative enough. Our time is limited upon this earth yet we never truly give our time and okay back to God besides foe ones who go to church.i dont go church nor do I beleive in somone preaching me the word when i have the ability and power within to portray God in an image. The bible is history book and reason its transformed to what it has today and changing of the names. Ince you truly discover who or what God is yiull understand and can never outrun, hide , every where you go God is with you. God isnt a statue, a painting, a picture but the word, the imagination of what we belive God is. Gotta have the faith , dosent matter wanted you beleive could beleive the sky is purple God dosent care as you created the idea that the sky is purple in your mind. It's the creation, the faith and what we belive God to be. God is without form but within matter and without. Frequency, sound, vibration,material etc and God never took off on the sabbath, that the 7 charkars. The 7 seals, the 7 scrolls also the 7 charkars. The development of the Christ mind is understanding.and the knowing of the unseen. The kingdom is among us and always has been. We walk around within it everyday. Gotta seek God God talk to God daily , the more you have the faith the more you draw near. As all is possible for this that believeth. Somone created what we know is sin and we can get rid of it , through repentance , and or whipe it away from existence. God is eternal and as said bring something from nothing or the bringer of something to nothing. Can erase all from existance in a matter of seconds. But my God would never do so. As we are all Gods children and my ide! if God beautiful, merciful, the breath of life. The bringer of new beggining. Wants nothing but the best for all of creation. Not to harm or cast hatred upon us. Ince you understand this you'll beable to truly see. As jesus didnt heal the blind but gotten them to see. As more than likely more than one jesus. As my God has renewed my youth and brought many fortunes upon my life that had been lost due to addiction and the self destruction of my life. Basically didnt want ti love any longer until I started to pray, and had faith and beleived and since then my God God restored, and renews. Ill.mever go into a church again, as they sell the faith. That's not the real faith. The true faith. Those preachers just created a job for themselves. Its not the end of the world as revelation is revealed upon those who dont give up, conform and fall into repentance. My Gods bigger than most of all the church goers.
    As the idea you painted of the lord is from your research and the sacrificing of children as they did that as that's wht culture beleived. That was the sacrifice, as today as anyone making a sacrifice to God for the gift of life? If so, how? If not and only hour church on Sunday is why people live crappy lives. They are a hearer of the word not a doer. Search, write and create how God transformed and renewed your life. We abound all have a testimony. Yet no one wants to take the test. As the testaments are the test of men. As the trees we are the trees, the grape, the fruit. To bear good fruit God must be amongst us, in the hearts of man. We all have a bible, and a stone. Cant see it yet we write in it daily and the stone like david, we fight our goliaths with this stone or the stone we cast upon others and speak death upon them. Once you life is through that bible you cant see closed. As paper comes from trees as instated the trees within thr bible is signicant to us, man. As we go through this life we write in it. Imagine all this nothing more than a sorry we are writing and actaully we are creating God. As God created us, and going from ONE in the kingdom , to filling the kingdom with children which is us. Like instated, had create and become material and God had to lay into material form to create us. Man, both male and female. And as we reproduce we fill the kingdom yet we loose site to build the kingdom
    As we divid yet the goal to bring together. As words are the keys. Its.like if I saw you in person and called you something and hurt your feelings , that the word that hurt upon you I cast is damaging to God and acrauly hurts me as well as the more that is created the larger and more God comes into existence. As really God could started out as a little seed , planted within darkness that grew , like the planting of a seed in the soil. Its lays in the darkness and then comes the flood of water. The growth of the tree. And as tree gives air and to give the breath of life. God is beautiful. As the words is alive and active, not only in scripture but all words. Can see all, hear all and knows all past , present and future. And we can create our idea of God.

Appreciate though trying to talk about who and how you portray God. In my life and beleif their is no satin, devil. The words created and the imagination makes it. Without imagination , we cant create as a picture is to 1000 words a 1000 words can paint a picture.

I'll add , as jesus gave peter the keys to heaven.well the words are the keys. We have the power , and have all along. Pur heart, clear mind and clear conciounsess. Practice as home is were the heart is. As well the words, well why else would the catholic religion add and remove books from the bible and if course the removal of such names to forget the past. But at a point in time one needs to come along and spread and speak life upon the nations and renew the portraits of God or Lord as well. Were being told and taught things that we do. Ot posses but have since the beggining of time , but yet man didnt know and leaders were using words to obtain the power. I dont belinf to any religion. We dont need it, you have the faith, God and your imagination and belive it. Well you have it all

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Who is this Lord?

Do you take orders from your apocalyptic genocidal Terror Twins, Yahweh and Jesus?

If so, and that vile immoral god is the best you can do after all your research, then why do you bow to evil?

You quote where scriptures tell you to not judge, while I quote the reverse.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Luke 12:14 also comes to mind. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

Regards
    DL

P.S. I know you are not as vile as the god you idolize.
    Last edited by 737; 03-31-2021 at 12:20 AM.

I have no idea as to what you are talking about.

Try chapters.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information