Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    596

    God created evil for his pleasure! Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doi

    God created evil for his pleasure!

    Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

    Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

    Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

    It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god?s plan and our mental and moral development.

    This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god?s plan by his sin.

    To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god?s plan.

    In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god?s plan.

    Do you?

    Regards
    DL

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,245
    Think along this line......why would a government create evil to harm its own citizens? Why would a parent create evil to harm their own children?.....it don' t make sense. I will call you Greatest if you can compare God to parents or to the US government. A government may create "evil" to catch evil people such as drug smugglers by using fake buyer or use undercover agents. A parent may create "evil" such as to tempt and catch their child by putting money on the table to see if the child will steal and lie about stealing the money so as to teach their child about the wrong of stealing money.

    Think along this line also in this story:
    A scientist iscovered a way to reverse death and want to prove to the scientific world. First he reverse death of a mouse but the scientific world did not believe him, then he decided to do that on a chimp and the scientific world still did not believe him. He then did it on a cadaver and the scientific world still did not believe him. Finally as a last choice he decided to do it on his Son, his only Son who agreed to participate in his own will knowing that it will have tremendous benefit to humanity to achieve eternal life. He has no heart to kill his only Son but get others to do for him. To make it even more spectacular and convincing , he left the dead body of his Son for 3 days i.e. to the day when the body should have started rotting. The trial is very successful and ha is dead Son woke up alive in 3 days! It has the following effect:
    1. Death is like sleeping and is reversible.
    2. Eternal life is possible
    3. There is complete trust, faith and obedience of his Son towards his Father
    4. There is love of his Father to his Son and vice versa.
    5. The scientific world is very stubborn and always hold on to their own agenda and bias insisting that death is not reversible and eternal life is absolutely impossible.

    There is a parable that is akin to this story in the gospel:
    Matthew 21:
    33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

    34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

    35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

    36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

    37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

    38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

    39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

    God Bless
    Last edited by CWH; 04-13-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    596
    I was talking god and nature and you are talking humans.

    If you cannot follow a thread or a thought and speak about god, you are a moral coward.

    If I wanted to follow your thinking, I would have wrote it your way.

    I see that deflection and hypocrisy is still strong in you.


    " I will call you Greatest if you can compare God to parents"

    Gladly. Yahweh murdered his two first human children by neglect and abuse by locking away and preventing them from using the tree of life.

    The vast majority of parents would never be that evil.

    What will you call me?

    Regards
    DL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,245
    Since you cannot follow this simple thinking of God as parents or the government then I cannot call you the Greatest and thus this discussion have to end or we will be wasting everybody's time. You can call me whatever you want, I am not bothered. I have the Important coronavirus situation, the economic crisis situation and lockdown to think and worry about. Mind you this current world crisis will be a very major one. This is my current concern which prompted me to write the thread on the 1st to the 4th seals of Revelation Revisited. Have a read.


    God Bless.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    596
    You are correct. You are a waste of time.

    Regards
    DL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,245
    Let 's be honest, after so many years, I know your hidden agenda in this forum and you know mine. I know RAM and Rose's hidden agend in this forum too. It's a game many people play in this forum. I will certainly call you the Greatest among the Greatest if you just do a simple task, and it won't take a minute I promise you...Bow your head towards heaven, grasp your hands to your chest, bent down on your knees and pray together with me:

    Let's pray:
    Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name,
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,
    Give us this day your heavenly bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
    And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Evil One.
    Amen.

    God Bless.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Let 's be honest, after so many years, I know your hidden agenda in this forum and you know mine. I know RAM and Rose's hidden agend in this forum too. It's a game many people play in this forum. I will certainly call you the Greatest among the Greatest if you just do a simple task, and it won't take a minute I promise you...Bow your head towards heaven, grasp your hands to your chest, bent down on your knees and pray together with me:

    Let's pray:
    Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name,
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,
    Give us this day your heavenly bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
    And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Evil One.
    Amen.

    God Bless.
    I do not pray to a genocidal and satanic god.

    You go ahead, and join Satan in glorifying evil.

    You hypocritically have not forgiven those who you name and hate for trespassing against you satanic views.

    Regards
    DL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,245
    God does not enjoy evil or the death of the wicked.

    Ezekiel 18:23
    Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. would I not prefer he turn from his ways and live?

    Ezekiel 18:32
    For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

    2Peter3:9
    The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.


    He created evil so that man will experienced evil and learnt from it. Since Adam and Eve wants to be like God, Wise and knowing good and evil thus they must experienced both good and evil in order to be intelligent. If you want to know good you must know evil and if you want to know evil, you must know good. It is the same as experiential learning; if you taste sweet, you must also taste bitter so that you know what sweet and bitter is like. This is the hallmark of Wisdom; knowing what is right and wrong, good and bad, advantages and disadvantages.

    Genesis 3:
    5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

    6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it.


    God Bless
    Last edited by CWH; 04-20-2020 at 12:46 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  9. #9
    Nobody special Guest

    Greatest

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    I was talking god and nature and you are talking humans.

    If you cannot follow a thread or a thought and speak about god, you are a moral coward.

    If I wanted to follow your thinking, I would have wrote it your way.

    I see that deflection and hypocrisy is still strong in you.


    " I will call you Greatest if you can compare God to parents"

    Gladly. Yahweh murdered his two first human children by neglect and abuse by locking away and preventing them from using the tree of life.

    The vast majority of parents would never be that evil.

    What will you call me?

    Regards
    DL
    God is the best parent there is. God didn?t murder Adam and Eve. They did it to themselves by not doing what they were supposed to do. We were never supposed to walk in the realm of materiality as we do now. We are spiritually immortal. The ?fall? was a fall into materiality and separation from God. While on Earth, human beings have been tasked to continuously progress and evolve into the best versions of ourselves, with the ultimate goal of unity with God. God?s grace is always upon you. It is your choice as to whether you receive it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody special View Post
    God is the best parent there is. God didn?t murder Adam and Eve. They did it to themselves by not doing what they were supposed to do. We were never supposed to walk in the realm of materiality as we do now. We are spiritually immortal. The ?fall? was a fall into materiality and separation from God. While on Earth, human beings have been tasked to continuously progress and evolve into the best versions of ourselves, with the ultimate goal of unity with God. God?s grace is always upon you. It is your choice as to whether you receive it.

    We cannot separate from an omni-present entity.

    You are wrong on that as well as the rest of your literalist reading of myths.

    Stop and repent from trying to set limits on a limitless god.

    Regards
    DL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •