Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
God does not enjoy evil or the death of the wicked.

Ezekiel 18:23
Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. would I not prefer he turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

2Peter3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

He created evil so that man will experienced evil and learnt from it. Since Adam and Eve wants to be like God, Wise and knowing good and evil thus they must experienced both good and evil in order to be intelligent. If you want to know good you must know evil and if you want to know evil, you must know good. It is the same as experiential learning; if you taste sweet, you must also taste bitter so that you know what sweet and bitter is like. This is the hallmark of Wisdom; knowing what is right and wrong, good and bad, advantages and disadvantages.

Genesis 3:
5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it.

God Bless
So you need to be raped to know you would not like it. Interesting.

I see why you might want your eyes closed to the truth of things.

Prey hard buddy. You need help.

Regards
DL