Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doin

God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god?s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god?s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god?s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god?s plan.

Do you?

Regards
    DL

Not from this world...from the other side
    I see God like our parents who would like their children to become good people; no parents want their child to be a criminal. But if the child due to bad influences or circumstances grew up to become a criminal who is to be blame? I also see God like the Government who want its citizens to be good citizens but if the citizens becomes anti-government such as terrorists, who is to be blame? Shouldn't criminals and terrorists be punished so that they have a chance to turn into a new leaf and become good?

Ezekiel 18:23
    Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. would I not prefer he turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32
    For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

Ezekiel 33:11
    Say to them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

God Blessed.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I see God like our parents who would like their children to become good people; no parents want their child to be a criminal. But if the child due to bad influences or circumstances grew up to become a criminal who is to be blame? I also see God like the Government who want its citizens to be good citizens but if the citizens becomes anti-government such as terrorists, who is to be blame? Shouldn't criminals and terrorists be punished so that they have a chance to turn into a new leaf and become good?
    I took out the inappropriate and irrelevant quotes.

You want to blame man for the natures that god put into us, when we have no choice but to follow our natures. We have no free will in this. You cannot go against your god given nature.

As to your last, you propose something decent, but ignore that that is not god's way. He destroys sinners after a suitable time in purposeless torture in hell.

You have better morals than the prick of a god you promote.

To your first. Your god, in Eden, with his first children, tried to deny them the knowledge of good and evil that creates our moral sense. It is a good thing that Adam sinned. Right?

If a Christian, if there are any real ones, you will sing the Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan, in your Easter hymn.

You would do just as Adam did would you not? Or would you derail god's plan?

Regards
    DL

Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sin meaning Death is God's way of punishment and is also for forgiveness of our sin. Death is not necessarily negative, if not why should everyone eventually have to die. That is why He is a Forgiving God. Just like our parents or our Government, if we did something wrong, our parents or government will punish us. However, if we are incorrigible in our evil ways, what will our parents or government do? Most likely our parents will ostracise us hoping one day somehow we will come to our senses and repent. Likewise, our government will put us in jail for life as we will be a menace to the society or if the evil that we did is very heinous then capital punishment will be given as we are very dangerous to society and for justice sake.

God Blessed.
    Seek and You shall find,

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sin meaning Death is God's way of punishment and is also for forgiveness of our sin. Death is not necessarily negative, if not why should everyone eventually have to die. That is why He is a Forgiving God. Just like our parents or our Government, if we did something wrong, our parents or government will punish us. However, if we are incorrigible in our evil ways, what will our parents or government do? Most likely our parents will ostracise us hoping one day somehow we will come to our senses and repent. Likewise, our government will put us in jail for life as we will be a menace to the society or if the evil that we did is very heinous then capital punishment will be given as we are very dangerous to society and for justice sake.

God Blessed.
    Was that for me?

You did not say anything that relates to what I said.

As to Jesus. Have you looked at the immorality of your belief?
    On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don?t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.
    Regards
    DL

Death is not necessarily negative; it may be good. Everyone and everything will die one day including animals, plants, germs etc. Without death there will be disastrous overpopulation. So is death immoral? Jesus never die. Do you consider a person that was resurrected as dead? Jesus always state death as sleep. Is it immoral to sleep? If a serial murderer is put to death (considered by Jesus as sleep as he will wake up one day) so that no further murders will be committed, is that immoral? See re: Death = Sleep :

When Jesus first heard the news, he told his disciples that Lazarus was asleep and that he intended to awaken him. (John 11:11) But Jesus disciples did not grasp his meaning, so Jesus told them plainly: [B"?Lazarus has died."[/B] John 11:14.

Four days after the burial, Jesus arrived at Bethany and sought to comfort Martha, a sister of the deceased. "If you had been here, my brother would not have died," Martha said. (John 11:17, 21) "I am the resurrection and the life," Jesus replied. "The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life." John 11:25.

To demonstrate that those words were not an empty promise, Jesus then approached the tomb and cried out: "Lazarus, come out!" (John 11:43) And to the astonishment of the onlookers, the dead man emerged.

Jesus had performed at least two resurrections previously. On one occasion he raised a young girl from the dead?the daughter of Jairus. Right before Jesus resurrected her, he also described her as being asleep.Luke 8:52.

Notice that regarding the death of both Lazarus and Jairus daughter, Jesus compared death to sleep. That is a fitting comparison. Why? Sleep is an unconscious state and suitably conveys the idea of rest from pain and suffering. (Ecclesiastes 9:5; "Death Is Like a Deep Sleep.") Jesus early disciples clearly understood the true condition of the dead. To the followers of Jesus death was a sleep, and the grave a resting-place . . . for those who had died in the faith.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazi...s-not-the-end/

God Blessed.
    Seek and You shall find,

So you ignore your immoral thinking and think a moral god would accept your vile morals in heaven.

Good luck with that as you pass through hells gate.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information