Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 9 1 1

The 3rd occurrence of the number 6 6 6 begins after digit # 3 9 9 9 {Birth year of Christ)

and completes at digit # 4 0 0 2

If i count backwards 4 0 0 2 digits starting at digit # 4 8 7 0 {7 5 1 5 9 0 6)

i land on digit # 8 6 8,

Here's the 4 digit number that begins its first occurrence after digit # 8 6 8,

8 6 5 8 {The sum of the words in Ivan Panin's translation of Rev. 1 3 : 1 8

See post # 2 9 7

<><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><>

The 3rd occurrence of the number 6 6 6 begins

right after digit # 3 9 9 9{<Birth year of "Jesus Christ" = 2 3 6 8

and completes at digit # 4 0 0 2

3 .(1 4 . . . . . 6 6 6 . . . . . 6 6 6 . . . . 3 9 9 9 digits . . .)6 6 6

The first occurrence of the number 4 0 0 2 begins at digit # 4 3 6 6,

3 .(1 4 . . . . . . . . 6 6 6 + 6 6 6 + 6 6 6 + 2 3 6 8 digits . . . . . . . . . 4)0 0 2

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

2 3 6 8 was Born at the end of the 4 8 3 years,

in year 3 9 9 9,

6 6 6
    6 6 6
    6 6 6
    +
    -------
    1 9 9 8

3 .(1 4 . . . . . . . . 2 9 8 8 8 digits . . . . . . . 1)9 9 8 9 5 2 3 6 8 8 4 8 3 0 9 9 9 3

See post # 2 9 5

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The first occurrence of 6 6 6 1 5 9 0 is connected with an occurrence of 4 8 6 6,

3 .(1 4 . . . . . . . . . 1 2 1 6 4 7 2 3 digits . . . . . . )4 8 6 6 6 6 1 5 9 0

See post # 2 9 6
    Last edited by Scott; 01-22-2021 at 11:55 AM.

7 0 weeks of year's{490 yrs), year 1 is year 3 5 1 7 from Adam

according to the word of God, which explains what's happening in God's creation of Pi,

3 5 1 6 + 5 1 6 = 4 0 3 2 year of The Cross

3 5 1 6 + 4 8 3 + 3 3 = 4 0 3 2

3 5 1 6 + 4 8 3 = 3 9 9 9

The first 3 5 1 6 digits of Pi complete on the center

digit of the first occurrence of the number 5 1 6

4 8 3 + 2 3 6 8 + 4 8 3 + 6 6 5 = digit # 3 9 9 9

The 3rd occurrence of the number 6 6 6 begins at digit # 4 0 0 0

4 8 3, Page 41 post # 406 in the

"Daniel's 70th week was(n't) fulfilled in 70 AD" thread.

The Magi{wise men) and other watcher's knew the year of The First Advent,
    because they knew that the Angel Gabriel had told Daniel almost 4 8 3 years
    earlier, that The Messiah-Prince-King, would be born in 4 8 3{69x7) years,
    and when they saw The Star at around the 4 8 1 year mark, they knew it had to
    do with the Birth of Jesus,...the King they were expecting!
    When they arrived at their destination, they asked, "Where is the one born King of the Jew's"
    They knew that in the mind of God, Jesus was already considered Messiah-Prince-King when he
    was conceived in the womb of his mother Mary!

What is considered to be, and a rare occurrence, the Bethlehem Star, appeared in Dec.2020,
    and was at it's peak Dec.21st
    Last edited by Scott; 01-23-2021 at 09:29 AM.

God stops the 4 9 0 year time clock at 4 8 3...Christ is born.

Knowing what the lengthy gap in time will be till the last 7 years

begins, God therefore connects the entire life of Jesus up till he's cut off,

to his birth, as if everything in his life, and even up till now, is only a moment,

as if it's all attached to the completion of the 4 8 3 yrs{6 9 weeks) which is

where the 4 9 0 year clock stopped, because He was saving the last 7 years

to begin around now!

I seem to picture his 33 yrs of life that extends out the 4 8 3 yrs,

plugging its last 7 yrs, into the future 7 year Tribulation.

2 6 + 7 = 3 3

2 6 yrs + 7 yrs

2 6 yrs this side of the 7 yrs Tribulation.

Nov.7th 2 0 2 0 was 2 6 yrs after Nov.7th 1 9 9 5

2 6, page 29, post # 287

I see something here but can't yet explain what i'm seeing, so i'll take a closer look.
    Last edited by Scott; 01-24-2021 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    God stops the 4 9 0 year time clock at 4 8 3...Christ is born.

Knowing what the lengthy gap in time will be till the last 7 years

begins, God therefore connects the entire life of Jesus up till he's cut off,

to his birth, as if everything in his life, and even up till now, is only a moment,

as if it's all attached to the completion of the 4 8 3 yrs{6 9 weeks) which is

where the 4 9 0 year clock stopped, because He was saving the last 7 years

to begin around now
    There was no stoppage of the 490 year prophecy. I guess if one's been indoctrinated into that thought line, it's easy to say those things.

But when reading Daniel chapter 9 as a whole and understanding that Daniel was living in the captivity prophesied by Moses in Deuteronomy chapter 28 and 29 and that he is the first one to make the confession that was prescribed in Deuteronomy chapter 30 verse 1 through 3 as Daniel himself explained in the earlier parts of Daniel chapter 9, then one must understand that the covenant prophesied by the angel to be confirmed with many in Jerusalem and Judea is the everlasting covenant that's prophesied from time eternal and fulfilled by Christ's teaching and ministry for three and a half years followed by the crucifixion and followed by the indwelling of those teachings in the disciples first in Jerusalem and Judea for the second three and a half years.

Thus Christ continued in a holy Spirit and fulfilled the seven years left off from your understanding. I will post a link to an article called let God be true which explains the fulfillment of The seven year prophecy.
    Last edited by EndtimesDeut32/70AD; 01-24-2021 at 08:50 AM.
    1Thess 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you are oppressed and enslaved by religious law, you may have a tendency to oppress, enslave and attempt to lord over others who are free.

Explaining the 70 weeks of Daniel chapter 9.

1Thess 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    If you are oppressed and enslaved by religious law, you may have a tendency to oppress, enslave and attempt to lord over others who are free.

Panin's very sensible explaination of the timing of the completion of the 69th week

established by God's word and the obvious clue's he provided, seems to be confirmed

in God's creation of Pi, and the timing of the 70th week as well, and because God intended

for a gap of at least 2 0 2 3 years that we've seen so far, it is plausible that from the birth of

Jesus {the second Adam) whom the wise men considered as God did, was

King at his birth, to 70 AD, is a representation of the timeline from the first Adam

to the yet to be fulfilled 70th week of years,...sometime around now!

The events unfolding in the world right now that are better explained if the 4 8 3

years end with Christ's birth, followed by a gap, also seem to clearly confirm the timing

of the 70th week!

I will give it a lot more thought, but i'm inclined to think that everything thats happened

from Christ's birth up to 70 AD, may in some way, be a condensed representation of the

the timeline from the first Adam who brought death to all mankind, to the 70th week of years!

I won't continue to go roundy round in circle's with you guy's, there's absolutely no need to!

If you concede to Panin's very sensible explaination for the completion of the 4 8 3 years,

the timing of all the events, including what's been happening in the world lately, are easily

explained and settle into place much more harmoniously!

The Greek sum of "Jesus" = 8 8 8

The 8 8 8 th bible chapter is Amos 9.(verse 15)

The last date of the 8th and final Bible period,

and the last date obtainable from The Word of God, is, 4 0 3 2,

the year of The Cross, which many Bible chronologists except for

Ivan Panin, haven't figured out yet!

3 9 9 9 + 3 3 = 4 0 3 2, post #'s 301, 302

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 x 8 = 4 0 3 2 0
    Last edited by Scott; 01-24-2021 at 02:59 PM.

Scott, if you stop the 70-week prophecy or 490 year prophecy at his birth which I also agree as the starting point of the 70th week then impose a gap, you eliminate the everlasting covenant from being delivered during the 70th week. We have no New covenant then. And yet the New covenant was prophesied from Genesis 3:15 through Noah, through Abraham Isaac and Jacob, and expressed as a circumcision of the heart in Deuteronomy chapter 30. Again Daniel confesses to living in a time of captivity prophesied by Moses. This refers to the first few verses of Deuteronomy chapter 30. That's Daniel in his prayer is likely reading Deuteronomy chapter 30 right before he prays for he says I calculated the number of years and realized that we had not yet made our confession. The confession is prescribed in Deuteronomy 30:1-3.

The idea that the New covenant is referred to as the circumcision of the heart in Deuteronomy 30 is expressed by Paul in Romans 10 verses 6 through 8 and following. Paul quotes from Deuteronomy 30 verse 11 through 14 indicating that it is fulfilled in their present day.

The 483 years are interjected between verse 5 and verse 6 of Deuteronomy chapter 30. If we stop the time frame after 483 years then the circumcision of the heart which is confirmed by Paul to be established it's not established as the covenant made with many. The time period for the covenant made with many is the seven years of jesus's ministry crucifixion and indwelling in the apostles and disciples all within Jerusalem and Judea.

Trying to explain this to make it worthy of your consideration as I think you mentioned you will study this some more.

One of the greatest prophecies in all of the old testament is this section in Daniel chapter 9 and the promise of messiah's covenant. In Isaiah 54 verse 10 it's called a covenant of peace and Jesus in Matthew 24 kind of reiterates Isaiah 54:10 saying having an earth or the mountains and the hills from Isaiah 54:10, May depart, but my words, the covenant of peace shall remain forever.

Many of us here are somewhat of the pretorist perspective and if you're not familiar with that I invite you to become familiar. I didn't become a preterist from preterist teachers or books. I became a gradual preterist from inductive study and a few pinpointing articles that I read. The first one was an article by a Charles samples titled the greatest talks. In it he explains how the Scofield bible says that it's defining the word jania for generation in Matthew 24 but then he actually defines or uses the definition of the word genos in his notes.

Anyhow becoming a preterist was a five to six year process and not as Paul would say consulting with any one particular or any book but rather seeking answers from god.

Philip marou is a 20th century attorney and turned Bible historian who did a work called The Anders of Bible chronology.. In it he also arrives at the date of Jesus baptism as the end of the 69th week in beginning of the 70th week. His understanding is scholarship are challenged by few.

All the best to you.
    Last edited by EndtimesDeut32/70AD; 01-24-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Scott, I indeed think you're going to something when you use the 70 years of jesus's completed lifespan as a second Adam. We know that Adam's lifespan was shortened 70 years from a complete 1,000 year lifespan. Jesus in having a effective lifespan of 70 years fulfilled and completed the 1,000 year lifespan of Adam and humanity.

Isaiah 60:21 and 22 contains an idea. It says that a little one shall become one thousand and a small one a great nation. The little one is other places a reference to Christ as in a little child shall lead them. So here in Isaiah 60, though some disagree saying that is simply a way of saying that a small group will expand in numbers, I believe that a little one becoming a thousand is a reference to Christ 70 years fulfilling Adams 1,000 year lifespan. Additionally through the disciples he becomes a great nation.

This 1,000 year period of Adam's fulfilled lifespan during the 70 years from minus 3.5 to 66.5 ad or they're about is, I believe, one of the four measurements of a thousand cubits depicted in Ezekiel 47. All four measurements of a thousand cumulated or for fulfilled congruously in the time period of 30 through 70 ad. Two other measurements are the time from the reign of David to the cross and the time of the rain a Solomon to a 70 AD. those two measurements of time are roughly a thousand years.

If you have any interest in reading an article I wrote about the four measurements of a thousand let me know. It is at fulfilled prophecy studies. WordPress.com with fulfilled prophecy studies being one word. Searching for four measurements of 1,000 will likely bring up the article.

I might do that....thats really striking, thanks for bringing my attention to it,
    im headed to work tonight but ill toss that around in my head while i am!
    Its hard to articulate right now, but simply put, im seeing a smaller picture(or story)
    inside the heart of our timeline, which is inside, and perfectly connected by a very
    intelligent God with no limit to what he can do, or keep intact, or Tie together,
    to a much larger picture(story) surrounding it.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Scott; 01-25-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Here is my latest version of the article on that topic. I've since come to reconsider that the fourth measurement of a thousand made just as likely be a thousand year watch that is prophesied by I think it's Jeremiah, saying a watch in the night is like a thousand years etc. But it has the same connotations that a long period of time passes by quickly and it has the same culminating end coming to fruition in the time of the desolation of the temple.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk

Thread Information