Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You used to post on TheologyWeb. Did they ban you?

I can still post on it, but that's of no use, since they do reject beforehand all "numberology" , etc.

But United States are steeped in numberology

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1164415405240328192

https://www.academia.edu/12255841/TH...ork_card=title

If I had not previously done the research myself I would not have caught this anomaly in the so-called historical record. President Abraham Lincoln presided over the Civil War, which in a symbolic sense would have been his two families, which is analogous to the two families of Abraham in the book of Genesis. It also goes
    analogously to the dawn of Christianity and to the Genesis Formula, which is an extrapolation of the first word of Genesis: BERESHITH. When dissecting Abraham?s two families via Gematria before and after he received the name Abraham a remarkable discovery is made. Both family numerical values totals to a Gematria value of 1863, which is the same year President Abraham Lincoln, freed the slaves. Hagar was Abraham slave and Sarai/Sarah was his wife. Needless to say that this kind of coincidence just doesn?t happen in the world unless a deliberately correlation is made between the two events: one in the bible and the other in real time synching them both into esotericism. The Genesis Formula from the extrapolation of the first word of Genesis has the pattern of 1, 3, 6 and 8 codified into it, which is a transposition of the number 1863. In addition the Calendar Year as introduced by Julius and Augustus Caesars also has the four months with 30-days locked into the Zodiacal calendar: Aries (1), Scorpio (8), Virgo (6) and Gemini (3). These two sets of zodiacal signs are ruled by Mars and Gemini. This arrangement of the zodiacal signs locks in the butterfly like pattern into Zodiac/Calendar years which exudes the glyph of the STAR OF DAVID, which is the star heralding the Birth of Christ and is the same star the Magi followed. Also Bethlehem of Judea is located at 31.68 North Latitude135 and the name Lord Jesus Christ has the Gematria value of 3168. I have discussed all of this above about the American Civil War to point out that Freemasonry is forever revamping history esoterically.
    Last edited by sylvius; 08-22-2019 at 12:51 AM.

I don't see how he came to

The Genesis Formula from the extrapolation of the first word of Genesis has the pattern of 1, 3, 6 and 8 codified into it, which is a transposition of the number 1863.
    this also interesting

This word "et" translated "beginning and end" (my translation) and spelt ALEPH-TAV [ ]את is used twenty-six times in the first chapter of Genesis (twice in the first verse); however, it is never translated into English or any other vernacular. For me the twenty-six times is symbolic of YAHWEH, which is a word that has a Gematria value of twenty-six. If the initiate understands that the word Elohym (exuding the formula of pi) represents the center and circumference of creation, it then can be understood why Yahweh also represents the beginning and end of creation. Both Yahweh and Elohym are two different and yet the same aspects of the Trinity. Remember that in the New Testament Christ said, "I am the Alpha and the Omega", which is synonymous to ALEPH-TAV

I mean

"the twenty-six times is symbolic of YAHWEH"

And this:

In reading the first verse of Genesis "God separated the Heavens and the Earth" from the initiate that has regained his soul: i.e. separated from the heavens (Astrology or religious matters) and the earth: i.e. modernity. The Kundalini symbolizes the initiated free of his religious (Solomon's Temple) and materialistic (desires) shackles, which are no longer needed when walking with God.
    Pater Nelis also stressed that the verb "bara", usually translated with "to create", had to be understood in relation to it's pi'el form "beirei" = to cut down trees, fell; to cleave, split.

so with an axe

like said in Matthew 3:10,
    Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees

Ellen van Wolde was also pupil of pater Nelis

She denied to me that she had picked up her "discovery" (that "bara" must mean "to separate" and not "to create") from Pater Nelis.

But maybe Pater Nelis had also ties to freemasonry, he indeed was mysterious figure - he lived in a monastery, died very soon after I did find the number 666 in Genesis 1:31, a find that he did appreciate. (like also Weinreb did appreciate)

The cleaving of trees (wood) (of course) has to do with the two trees in paradise, that showed up 1:4 ratio.

Creation only was complete with man being created.

That is what Genesis 2:1 says:

"and they were completed the heavens and the earth and all their host"

Hebrew וַיְכֻלּ֛וּ = "vay'chulu" and they were completed, finished

verb כָּלָה = to be finished, completed, to end, be destroyed

pi'el form "killah" = to finish, destroy, consume

English "to kill" is said to be an Edenic after this.

So in that sense the axe is not so weird, or sooner at it's right place here

LXX has και συνετελεσθησαν in which you can recognize τέλος

a.o. from the saying ἐγώ [εἰμι] τὸ Ἄλφα καὶ τὸ ω, ἡ ἀρχὴ καὶ τὸ τέλος

"I am the terminator - armed with an axe"

Alcalay gives also : "hacheil v'challeih" = from beginning to end, ftom start to finish, from alpha to omega
    Last edited by sylvius; 08-22-2019 at 09:15 AM.

The same notion underlies the explanation of the name "shadai" (Almighty) as "she-omar dai" = he who says, Enough! to his creation.

By saying, Enough! he completed it.

I now, at once, did see how Genesis 28:13 is related to this:

And behold, the Lord was standing over him, and He said, "I am the Lord, the God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac; the land upon which you are lying to you I will give it and to your seed.

Rashi:
    and the God of Isaac: Although we do not find in Scripture that the Holy One, blessed be He, associates His name with that of the righteous during their lifetimes by writing "the God of so-and-so," for it is said (Job 15:15):"Lo! He does not believe in His holy ones," [i.e., God does not consider even His holy ones as righteous until after their deaths, when they are no longer subject to the evil inclination,] nevertheless, here He associated His name with Isaac because his eyes had become dim, and he was confined in the house, and he was like a dead person, the evil inclination having ceased from him (Tanchuma Toledoth 7).
    the evil inclination having ceased from him = "v'yetzer hara pasak mimmennu"

"pasak" = to stop, cease, interrupt, discontinue; to cut off, divide, tear, split

Isaac's eyes said having become dim on mount Moriah at the moment Abraham was ready to cut of his throat (= kill him; "throat" = Dutch "keel", German "Kehle"; Dutch "kelen" = English "to kill")

Rashi on Genesis 27:1,
    When Isaac was bound on the altar, and his father was about to slaughter him, the heavens opened, and the ministering angels saw and wept, and their tears fell upon Isaac?s eyes. As a result, his eyes became dim (Gen. Rabbah 65:6)
    This event conincided the crucifiction of Jesus, where Jesus said, John 19:30, ] Ἰησοῦς εἶπεν, Τετέλεσται: καὶ κλίνας τὴν κεφαλὴν παρέδωκεν τὸ πνεῦμα

Τετέλεσται from τελέω, the same verb that LXX used to translate "vay'chulu" = and they were completed (Genesis 2:1)

Isaac, with his dim eyes and the evil inclination having ceased from him was the one to find hundredfold, "meah sh'arim" = 666 (Genesis 26:12)

So that fits as a bus = entirely right

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Creation only was complete with man being created.

That is what Genesis 2:1 says:

"and they were completed the heavens and the earth and all their host"

Hebrew וַיְכֻלּ֛וּ = "vay'chulu" and they were completed, finished

verb כָּלָה = to be finished, completed, to end, be destroyed

pi'el form "killah" = to finish, destroy, consume

English "to kill" is said to be an Edenic after this.

So in that sense the axe is not so weird, or sooner at it's right place here

LXX has και συνετελεσθησαν in which you can recognize τέλος

a.o. from the saying ἐγώ [εἰμι] τὸ Ἄλφα καὶ τὸ ω, ἡ ἀρχὴ καὶ τὸ τέλος

"I am the terminator - armed with an axe"

Alcalay gives also : "hacheil v'challeih" = from beginning to end, ftom start to finish, from alpha to omega
    Back when I was a believer, I connected כָּלָה a with כַּלָּה (bride) like we see in this verse:

Isaiah 62:5: For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Even now, as an unbeliever, this seems to be a very significant connection since the whole point of the Bible is the consummation or completion of creation when the Church (Bride) is united with Christ, as we see in this verse:

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

This seemed really significant to me because the Song of Solomon aligns with Revelation on Spoke 22, the Spoke of Consummation which "completes the circle" of the whole Bible. I wrote about this in my article called Spoke 22: The Bride of Christ.

At least that's how it seemed to me when I was a believer!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Back when I was a believer, I connected כָּלָה a with כַּלָּה (bride) like we see in this verse:
    according to Italie the word for bride ""kallah" is derived from "kalal" = to complete, perfect.

"kalal" https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3634.htm

"kalah" https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3617.htm

So there is similarity between the notions

The sabbath is also welcomed as a bride.

Ask the rabbi:

http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the...ath-as-a-bride)

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    according to Italie the word for bride ""kallah" is derived from "kalal" = to complete, perfect.

"kalal" https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3634.htm

"kalah" https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3617.htm

So there is similarity between the notions

The sabbath is also welcomed as a bride.

Ask the rabbi:

http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the...ath-as-a-bride)
    Correct. I addressed those points in my old article Spoke 22: The Bride of Christ where I noted that rabbinical tradition calls the Sabbath HaShem's "Bride" and that gematra "confirms" that connection, as well as the connection with the number 7 because

The Sabbath (HaShabbat) = 707 = His Bride (eshto)

I thought that was a pretty good "hit." Of course, now I just see it as a nice coincidence if you are inclined to believe the Bible and gematria.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information