Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Why is that evidence? That word has nothing to do with Exodus 14:14, and lots of words have the same value.

Your methods seem to be entirely irrational.
    https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...2748#post72748

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post

Why are you confused? My words were perfectly clear. You should try to answer them. If you can't answer, then you should try asking an intelligent questions. Merely posting a "confused" emoticon is not very helpful.

except for that, if there was no letter "hey" added to "shishi" in Genesis 1:31, there would have existed nothing at all, also no biblewheel- forum
    Your words make no sense at all. How would the lack of that letter have prevented the existence of the universe? That's absurd. And your mention of the forum is irrelevant because if nothing existed there is no need to specify anything beyond that.

Talk about confusion! Dude. Your words make no sense at all.

Exodus 4:11,
    But the Lord said to him, "Who gave man a mouth, or who makes [one] dumb or deaf or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the Lord"?

I, the lord = "anochi hashem" אָֽנֹכִ֖י יְהֹוָֽה = 81 + 26 = 107 = "magen david" = the Davidstar in Genesis 1:1
    But the Jewish "magen david" is a rather recent invention. It has nothing to do with ancient Israel or the Bible.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Mist "ed" is written "alef-dalet" = "1-4" -- source of the 1:4 ratio of the two trees.
    Not true. It is written v'ed.

You used to accuse me of "seeking" (making up things not written) if I did what you just did. So you are doing what you reject, which is complete confusion.

But of course it was written by God,
    or better dictated by God and written down by Moses
    A Christian could say exactly the same thing about the connection between 430 years and nomos (law) in Galatians 3:17.

You appear to have a double standard, which is fundamentally irrational.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Not true. It is written v'ed.
    "v'" is prefixed to the word "ed"

A Christian could say exactly the same thing about the connection between 430 years and nomos (law) in Galatians 3:17.
    The "nomos" came 430 years after the promise was made - that was a bout the giving of Torah 50 days after they had left Rameses (with gematria 430)

I don't see how you ever could think that Paul by mentioning the number 430 might have intended to stress the value of Greek "nomos".

And apparently you still do

"v'" is prefixed to the word "ed"
    That's exactly correct. But when I did the same thing, you accused me of "seeking" and "wood gathering" and used that as an excuse to reject my points. So you have a double standard. Your judgment is unrighteous. You accuse others and then do the same thing yourself.

The really pathetic thing is that you've been doing this for years. I exposed your error many times way back in 2012 (seven years ago!) and yet you continue? Wow. Her'es a link to our previous conversation if you are interested.

Are you familiar with the word "incorrigible"?

Check out my blog site

Lazarus is kind of key-figure in the Gospel of John.

If Jesus wouldn't have called Lazarus from the grave , then he wouldn't have been crucified, and also not resurrected, and wouldn't have been Christ.

Are you familiar with the word "incorrigible"?
    we both are

I don't see how you ever could think that Paul by mentioning the number 430 might have intended to stress the value of Greek "nomos".
    You can't see because you don't want to see. I made the connection between 430 and the law in exactly the same way you made the connection between 318 and Eliezer. Nothing could be more obvious. Except my connection was much better because 430 = 5 x 86 and 86 is the value of Elohim which is the name of God associated with natural law - here's what the Jewish tradition says (as reported by Rabbi Nosson Scherman in the introduction in the book Purim - Its Observance and Significance

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi Nosson Scherman
    Can a logical person see the hand of God and deny its existence? Certainly. God wears a glove called Nature. The Divine Name Elohim which signifies God's mastery over the universe, had the numerical value of 86, the same as that of , the laws of nature. Nature truly exists; it is God's way of exercising control over creation. Can one find natural causes for events? Yes' almost always there are good causes for every effect. When God dispatches angels to do his bidding, they take the form of fires, winning lottery tickets, business upturns, winds that push balls over goal posts, aggressors - the entire panoply of causes and effects that make headlines and history books. So we are always challenged to see the Hand inside the glove.
    Thus we have

The Laws of Nature = 86 = Elohim

And LAW (Nomos) = 430 = 5 x 86

Note the connection with 5 and the five letters of Elohim and the 5th Sephira Geburah = Power (as in Judgment, as in application of Law). This all follows established Jewish tradition, as explained by Rabbi Samuel son of Nahman who said "In any place that the Ineffable Name (Hashem) is said is the aspect of mercy, as it is said... In any place that Elokiim is said is the aspect of judgement". And all this integrates nicely with Greek gematria and the NT if you believe that stuff.

My gematria was light years beyond yours.

And apparently you still do
    Ha! Grow a brain. I have told you a thousand times that I don't believe in gematria any more.

Check out my blog site

we both are
    Bullshit. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. You, on the other hand, persist in the same errors over a span of years no matter how many times they have been exposed, explained, and proven.

You are absolutely incorrigible. I am nothing like that.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information