Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Nah ... looks like he said that to insult the religious leaders.

Jesus wasn't kind of a prude when came to sex. That's why he said that merely looking on a woman with lust was equivalent to adultery.
    = that all of society is adulterous

he spoke also of "adulterous generation" -- being the same generation as "this generation" of which the preterists contend that this was just a first century generation (like if the now living generation shouldn't be adulterous)

Where did you get that idea? Have you forgotten that Jesus talked about becoming a "eunuch" for the kingdom?
    eunuchs can have physical love

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post

Eunuchs can have physical love
    Potiphar was an eunuch

Genesis 39:1,
    Now Joseph had been brought down to Egypt, and Potiphar, Pharaoh's eunuch, (LXX ο ευνουχος φαραω )chief of the slaughterers, an Egyptian man, purchased him from the Ishmaelites who had brought him down there.

Genesis 41:45,
    And Pharaoh named Joseph Zaphenath Pa'neach, and he gave him Asenath the daughter of Poti phera, the governor of On, for a wife, and Joseph went forth over the land of Egypt.

Rashi:
    Poti-phera: He is Potiphar, but he was called Poti-phera because he became emasculated since he desired Joseph for homosexual relations. - [from Sotah 13b]

And Pharaoh named Joseph Zaphenath Pa'neach
    Rashi:
    Zaphenath-Pa'neach: He who explains hidden things
    מפרש הצפונות, "m'phareish hatzafunot"
    https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/744905143401984004

Baal Haturim:

Gematria of Tzafnat Pa'neach 828 same as of "m'galeh m'sutarim" = revealer of things that have been hidden
    Mark 10:34,
    χωρὶς δὲ παραβολῆς οὐκ ἐλάλει αὐτοῖς, κατ' ἰδίαν δὲ τοῖς ἰδίοις μαθηταῖς ἐπέλυεν πάντα.

without parable he dind't speak to them, but privately to his own disciples he explained everything

κατ' ἰδίαν = privately, alone, apart

ἐπιλύω = 1) to unloose, untie 2) to clear (a controversy), decide, settle 3) to explain (what is obscure and hard to understand)

but privately to his own disciples he explained everything
    like of "hundredfold" = "meah sh'arim" = 666 = "yom shishi"

like of "hundredfold" = "meah sh'arim" = 666 = "yom shishi"

the letter "hey" added to "shishi" is the same letter that was added to the name Abram --

Abraham's namechange was followed by Abraham circumcising himself and all the (318) members of his household (=Eliezer) and also Ishmael, the two lads who would accompany Abraham and Isaac on their way to mount Moriah.

Circumcision being the sign of the covenant.

But how one ever comes to circumcise oneself?

It needs deliberation I would say, kind of homosexual deliberation

Like also Rashi on Genesis 14:13,
    Abram's confederates: lit. the masters of Abram?s covenant. Because they made a covenant with him. (Other editions add: Another explanation of [בַּעֲלֵי בְּרִית]: They gave him advice concerning circumcision (Aggadath Bereishith 19:3), as is explained elsewhere) (below 18:1). [According to Aggadath Bereishith, the covenant mentioned is that of circumcision.]
    Is it (also) "sign of the covenant betwen the parts"?
    Genesis 15:18, On that day, the Lord formed a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your seed I have given this land, from the river of Egypt until the great river, the Euphrates river.

The 430 years (as mentioned by Paul in his letter to the Galatians) in fact started with Abram asking "bamah eida" בַּמָּ֥ה אֵדַ֖ע, by what will I know? , in Genesis 15:8.

Rashi on Genesis 2:6,
    And he believed in the Lord: He did not request of Him a sign regarding this, but regarding the inheritance of the land, he did request of Him a sign, and he said to Him, "How will I know?" [from Ned. 32a]
    If Abram wouldn't have asked maybe there would have been no Egyptian bondage too, no Exodus and no giving of Torah on mount Sinai, and no covenant of circumcision.

This was the answer:
    And He said to Abram, You shall surely know ("yadoa teida" יָדֹ֨עַ תֵּדַ֜ע) that your seed will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and they will enslave them and oppress them, for four hundred years.

Jesus' crucifiction (by some ) is seen as fulfillment of the four hundred years, since 400 is value of the letter "tav" that is seen as the cross

And so, by that, the covenant of circumcision had lost it's meaning.

like also implicated by Rashi's comment on Genesis 15:5,
    Abram will have no son, but Abraham will have a son. Similarly, Sarai will not give birth, but Sarah will give birth. I will give you another name, and your destiny will change (Ned. 32a, Gen. Rabbah 44:10).
    It's not the circumcised one who will have a son, but the one with the added letter "hey" in his name -- by which he became control over all his 248 organs, also over his eyes, his ears and his male organ

Rashi on Genesis 17:1,
    "and be perfect" - Now you are missing [control over] five organs: two eyes, two ears, and the male organ. I will add a letter to your name, and the numerical value of your letters [of your name] will be 248, corresponding to the number of your organs (Tan. Lech Lecha 16, Ned. 32b).

Is it (also) "sign of the covenant between the parts"?
    Genesis 15:18, On that day, the Lord formed a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your seed I have given this land, from the river of Egypt until the great river, the Euphrates river.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_of_the_pieces

The covenant found in Genesis 12-17 is known in Hebrew as the Brit bein HaBetarim, the "Covenant Between the Parts", and is the basis for brit milah (covenant of circumcision) in Judaism

https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...-HaBetarim.htm

from the river of Egypt until the great river, the Euphrates river.
    which happen to be the first and the fourth river that went out of Eden

Geneis 1:11,
    The name of the one is Pishon

Rashi:
    Pishon: This is the Nile, the river of Egypt, and because its waters are blessed, and they rise and water the land, it is called Pishon, like Habakkuk 1:8):"and their riders shall increase (וּפָשׁוּ) ." (Unknown midrash, quoted by Zeror Hamor, below 41:1, Letters of Rabbi Akiva). Another explanation: [It is called] Pishon because it causes flax (פִשְׁתָן) to grow, as is stated in reference to Egypt (Isa. 19:9):"And those who work at flax (פִּשְׁתִּים)?shall be ashamed" (Gen. Rabbah 16:2).
    so it is about the one river that separated from Eden to become four heads, by thus expressing the 1:4 source = the "ed" of Genesis 2:6

"400" (from the four hundred years Abraham 's offspring would be strangers in a land that was not theirs) being the furthest expression of "4"

etc.

I learned these thing from Weinreb ( "De Bijbel als Schepping"-- translated "The Roots of the Bible" https://www.academia.edu/11288759/Ro...edrich_Weinreb )

Genesis 15:5-9,

And He took him outside, and He said, "Please look heavenward, "habet-na hashamaymah", and count the stars, if you are able to count them." And He said to him, "So will be your seed."
    And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him as righteousness.
    And He said to him, "I am the Lord, Who brought you forth from Ur of the Chaldees, to give you this land,"et- haaretz hazot", to inherit it."
    And he said, "O Lord God, how will I know that I will inherit it?"

I thought:

"I will give you this land from which you did look up heavenward"

"Ur of the Chaldees" the sphere steeped in astrology.

Rashi on Genesis 15:5,
    And He took him outside: According to its simple meaning: He took him out of his tent, outdoors, to see the stars. But according to its midrashic interpretation, He said to him,"Go out of your astrology," for you have seen in the signs of the zodiac that you are not destined to have a son. Indeed, Abram will have no son, but Abraham will have a son. Similarly, Sarai will not give birth, but Sarah will give birth. I will give you another name, and your destiny will change (Ned. 32a, Gen. Rabbah 44:10)
    Another explanation: He took him out of the terrestrial sphere and lifted him above the stars. This explains the expression of הַבָּטָה, looking down from above (Gen. Rabbah 44:12).

"out of the terrestrial sphere and lifted him above the stars" - into the intergalactial space

if you've been there the earth gets another meaning

אֶת־הָאָ֥רֶץ הַזֹּ֖את, "et-haaretz hazot" -- it is the same earth that was mentioned in Genesis 1:1 and taken up in Genesis 1:2

"haaretz"= 296 = 8 x 37

Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the 8 x 37, that was without form and void with darkness lying on the deep, when God said: "Let there be light"

Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the 8 x 37, that was without form and void with darkness lying on the deep, when God said: "Let there be light"
    which corresponds fine to this:

https://www.sefaria.org/Or_HaChaim_o...h=all&lang2=en

Name:  Or HaChaim.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  153.5 KB

Thread Information