Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Attachment 2442

via windows

it is your key
    I'm glad you figured it out. But what do you mean "via windows"?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    I'm glad you figured it out. But what do you mean "via windows"?
    i used windows as browser

i used windows as browser
    Windows is an operating system, not a browser.

Do you mean that you used Microsoft Edge? Or Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) on a computer running windows as an operating system?

What version of Windows are you using?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

It is not a "fact" that is is 626, and if you insist that it never occurs in Scripture because of the pronomual suffix kaph then your "ed" never occurs in Scripture because of the conjunctive prefix vav.

"d'vir kadshecha" --"kadshecha" is possessive form of "kodesh" = holiness, sanctity, holy temple

Alqalai has for "kadesh": male (cult) prostitute (in the worship of Baal and Astarte); sodomite.

("k'deshah" = female (cult) prostitute, harlot.)

"d'vir kadesh" the holy place of the male prostitute or the place of the holy prostitute

Those three leters, "kuf", "dalet", "shin", are also in "d'meshek", Damascus, where Eliezer came from and where Paul saw the light

Windows is an operating system, not a browser.

Do you mean that you used Microsoft Edge? Or Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) on a computer running windows as an operating system?

What version of Windows are you using?
    I installed windows 10 and below is a blue e I never use . I think it's internet Explorer.

"d'vir kadshecha" --"kadshecha" is possessive form of "kodesh" = holiness, sanctity, holy temple

Alqalai has for "kadesh": male (cult) prostitute (in the worship of Baal and Astarte); sodomite.

("k'deshah" = female (cult) prostitute, harlot.)

"d'vir kadesh" the holy place of the male prostitute or the place of the holy prostitute

Those three leters, "kuf", "dalet", "shin", are also in "d'meshek", Damascus, where Eliezer came from and where Paul saw the light
    Deuteronomy 23:18,
    There shall not be a prostitute {"k'deshah") of the daughters of Israel, and there shall not be a male prostitute ("kadesh") of the sons of Israel.

Rashi:
    There shall not be a prostitute: Heb. קְדֵשָׁה, one who is unbridled, prepared (מְקֻדֶּשֶׁת), and ready for prostitution

and there shall not be a male prostitute: Heb. קָדֵשׁ, one [i.e., a male] ready for homosexual relations. - [Kid. 68b] Onkelos , however, renders: "A woman of the daughters of Israel shall not become a wife to a slave." [Nevertheless, Onkelos 's explanation does not contradict that given above, for] such [a woman] is also susceptible to illicit relations, since this sort of marriage [between a Jewess and a slave] is not legally binding. For [slaves] are compared to donkeys, as it says,"Stay here with the donkey (עִם-הַחֲמוֹר)" (Gen. 22:5). [The choice of the word] עִם [rather אֶת [denotes] those compared to a donkey. - [Kid. 68a] [Abraham said this to his lads when he left them to take Isaac to offer him as a sacrifice. The lads were both slaves, both Eliezer and Ishmael, the son of his handmaid, Hagar. Similarly, the second half of the verse is rendered by Onkelos as follows:]"And no Israelite man shall take a maidservant as a wife," since he too, becomes a קָדֵשׁ ["one reserved for illicit relations"] through her, because every time he cohabits with her, it is considered prostitution, since his marriage to her is not binding. ? [See Pes. 88b]
    So Eliezer (i.e. the 318 trained servants of Abraham) was a "kadesh", so no wonder that he came from "d'meshek"

Donkey - "chamor" -related to "chomer" = clay, loam -- the material out of which the human body was formed -- gematria 248 - like of (circumcised) Abraham

"chomer" is also a measure, donkey-burden, 1 "chomer" = 100 (hundredfold =666) "omer"

which I thought to be the secret behind Jesus entering Jerusalem seated on a donkey,

Deuteronomy 23:18,
    There shall not be a prostitute {"k'deshah") of the daughters of Israel, and there shall not be a male prostitute ("kadesh") of the sons of Israel.

Rashi:

So Eliezer (i.e. the 318 trained servants of Abraham) was a "kadesh", so no wonder that he came from "d'meshek"

Donkey - "chamor" -related to "chomer" = clay, loam -- the material out of which the human body was formed -- gematria 248 - like of (circumcised) Abraham

"chomer" is also a measure, donkey-burden, 1 "chomer" = 100 (hundredfold =666) "omer"

which I thought to be the secret behind Jesus entering Jerusalem seated on a donkey,
    So you go straight from "holy" to prostitute. Cool. That pretty much sums up the bullshit of kabbalah.

Check out my blog site

So you go straight from "holy" to prostitute. Cool. That pretty much sums up the bullshit of kabbalah.
    that's why of course Jesus said, Matthew 21:31,
    Amen, I say to you, tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you.

Maybe this even is after Deuteronomy 23:18, since LXX mentions besides πορνη also τελεσφορος

ουκ εσται πορνη απο θυγατερων ισραηλ και ουκ εσται πορνευων απο υιων ισραηλ ουκ εσται τελεσφορος απο θυγατερων ισραηλ και ουκ εσται τελισκομενος απο υιων ισραηλ

τελεσφορος is from τελεσφορέω =1) bring fruit to ripeness 2) pay taxes / toll

what τελισκομενος might mean, I don't know (it's not in my dictionary)

Next verse, Deuternomy 23:19,
    You shall not bring a prostitute's fee or the price of a dog, to the House of the Lord, your God

which might echo in Matthew 27:6-9,
    The chief priests gathered up the money, but said, "It is not lawful to deposit this in the temple treasury, for it is the price of blood." After consultation, they used it to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners. That is why that field even today is called the Field of Blood.

Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss (Matthew 26: 48-49)

https://twitter.com/search?q=kiss%20...rc=typed_query

maybe out of jealousy because of Jesus' (kind of) homosexual relationship with Lazarus , who was at Jesus' breast during the last supper

telospheros = sorceress -- dedicated -- initiated in the mysteries
    teliskomenos = initiated person

https://books.google.nl/books?id=ZXA...omenos&f=false

that's why of course Jesus said, Matthew 21:31,
    Amen, I say to you, tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you.
    Nah ... looks like he said that to insult the religious leaders.

Jesus wasn't kind of a prude when came to sex. That's why he said that merely looking on a woman with lust was equivalent to adultery.

maybe out of jealousy because of Jesus' (kind of) homosexual relationship with Lazarus , who was at Jesus' breast during the last supper
    Where did you get that idea? Have you forgotten that Jesus talked about becoming a "eunuch" for the kingdom?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information