Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    I don't know how to upload images to your forum

So via twitter

"Thy Key"

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1165145370512502784

"Kaph Suffix" is also last letter of ten commandments (in both versions)

Of which was said that it is the stone fallen from Lucifer's crown

since (first version) of ten commandments is written with 620 letters and 620 is gematria of "keter"= crown.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Lucifer...rc=typed_query

The whole world was in search for it.

It must have fallen in a brook, I thought.

one forgets things --

430 (numerical value of Greek "nomos") is also gematria of "tohu vavohu" in Genesis 1:2,

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...1161#post71161

Israel's first exile was in Egypt where they spent a period of 430 years (Exodus 12,40). This number corresponds to the numerical value of the letters in the words תהו ובהו, Tohu Vavohu.
    And also that I made thoughts by then

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...1160#post71160

One makes thoughts and forgets again ...

yet it was a good thought

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    We both saw the light

But seemingly different lights,
    and your light extinguished, while my lamp still burns

Ha the keys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_I8wR1vb9M
    Different only in details, not in essence.

We were both in a kind of dream. I simply woke up. You dream on. Maybe that's a good thing ...

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

You should see a tool bar when you are writing your post. Point your mouse to that button, the tooltip should say "Insert picture." Click on it and you can either upload a pic from your computer or put in a url to a pic on the net.

Name:  forum_attach_pic.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  19.1 KB
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You should see a tool bar when you are writing your post. Point your mouse to that button, the tooltip should say "Insert picture." Click on it and you can either upload a pic from your computer or put in a url to a pic on the net.
    it doesn't work

So via twitter

"Thy Key"

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1165145370512502784

"Kaph Suffix" is also last letter of ten commandments (in both versions)

Of which was said that it is the stone fallen from Lucifer's crown

since (first version) of ten commandments is written with 620 letters and 620 is gematria of "keter"= crown.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Lucifer...rc=typed_query

The whole world was in search for it.

It must have fallen in a brook, I thought.
    Here's the image from your twitter:

Name:  mykey_from_sylvius_twitter.PNG
Views: 11
Size:  486.1 KB

So why do you say our "light" was different when in fact we were doing the same thing? The only difference was in the details it seems.

Case in point, I wrote a big article about the connection between the number 620, Crown, and all the ten commandments. I was particularly impressed that Keter Torah = 1231 = The Ten Commandments and that his has been celebrated in Jewish religious art for centuries (see here).

Name:  tencommandments.PNG
Size:  354.5 KB

I could never understand why you constantly attacked and rejected my work when I had so much evidence that you would normally accept. It seemed like total madness. Case in point, you see my reference to the "Holy Oracle" = 620 in that pic? You REJECTED it saying that it was "sought" because the actual words written in the text was "thy holy oracle" and I removed the pronomial suffix to get The Holy Oracle. Your rejection was ludicrous because you do exactly the same when you remove the vav from v'ed to get ed = 1 + 4 and when you remove the heh to get yom shishi. I found the original post from way back in May of 2012 where you raised this dispute. We were talking about the same thing back then, the Ten Commandments. And here we are, going round and round in the same circles ... seems like your only purpose in life is to disagree ... even when you agree ... just because you like to disagree. What a waste of time.

Check out my blog site

it doesn't work
    What happens when you click on it?

What browser are you using?

Check out my blog site

What happens when you click on it?

it appeared like it was uploaded , but then there also came an exclamation mark --and nothing happened further.

it appeared like it was uploaded , but then there also came an exclamation mark --and nothing happened further.
    Was there text by the exclamation mark that said what the problem was?

Check out my blog site

Here's the image from your twitter:

Name:  mykey_from_sylvius_twitter.PNG
Views: 11
Size:  486.1 KB

So why do you say our "light" was different when in fact we were doing the same thing? The only difference was in the details it seems.

Case in point, I wrote a big article about the connection between the number 620, Crown, and all the ten commandments. I was particularly impressed that Keter Torah = 1231 = The Ten Commandments and that his has been celebrated in Jewish religious art for centuries (see here).

Name:  tencommandments.PNG
Size:  354.5 KB

I could never understand why you constantly attacked and rejected my work when I had so much evidence that you would normally accept. It seemed like total madness. Case in point, you see my reference to the "Holy Oracle" = 620 in that pic? You REJECTED it saying that it was "sought" because the actual words written in the text was "thy holy oracle" and I removed the pronomial suffix to get The Holy Oracle. Your rejection was ludicrous because you do exactly the same when you remove the vav from v'ed to get ed = 1 + 4 and when you remove the heh to get yom shishi. I found the original post from way back in May of 2012 where you raised this dispute. We were talking about the same thing back then, the Ten Commandments. And here we are, going round and round in the same circles ... seems like your only purpose in life is to disagree ... even when you agree ... just because you like to disagree. What a waste of time.
    it's not "holy oracle" but "oracle of your holiness" דְּבִ֥יר קָדְשֶֽׁךָ

holy oracle would be "d'vir kadosh" ( I think)

Thread Information