Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 103
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    I don't know how to upload images to your forum

    So via twitter

    "Thy Key"

    https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1165145370512502784

    "Kaph Suffix" is also last letter of ten commandments (in both versions)

    Of which was said that it is the stone fallen from Lucifer's crown

    since (first version) of ten commandments is written with 620 letters and 620 is gematria of "keter"= crown.

    https://twitter.com/search?q=Lucifer...rc=typed_query

    The whole world was in search for it.

    It must have fallen in a brook, I thought.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    one forgets things --

    430 (numerical value of Greek "nomos") is also gematria of "tohu vavohu" in Genesis 1:2,

    https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...1161#post71161

    Israel's first exile was in Egypt where they spent a period of 430 years (Exodus 12,40). This number corresponds to the numerical value of the letters in the words תהו ובהו, Tohu Vavohu.
    And also that I made thoughts by then

    https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...1160#post71160

    One makes thoughts and forgets again ...

    yet it was a good thought

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    We both saw the light

    But seemingly different lights,
    and your light extinguished, while my lamp still burns


    Ha the keys:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_I8wR1vb9M
    Different only in details, not in essence.

    We were both in a kind of dream. I simply woke up. You dream on. Maybe that's a good thing ...

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    I don't know how to upload images to your forum
    You should see a tool bar when you are writing your post. Point your mouse to that button, the tooltip should say "Insert picture." Click on it and you can either upload a pic from your computer or put in a url to a pic on the net.

    Name:  forum_attach_pic.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  19.1 KB
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You should see a tool bar when you are writing your post. Point your mouse to that button, the tooltip should say "Insert picture." Click on it and you can either upload a pic from your computer or put in a url to a pic on the net.
    it doesn't work

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    I don't know how to upload images to your forum

    So via twitter

    "Thy Key"

    https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1165145370512502784

    "Kaph Suffix" is also last letter of ten commandments (in both versions)

    Of which was said that it is the stone fallen from Lucifer's crown

    since (first version) of ten commandments is written with 620 letters and 620 is gematria of "keter"= crown.

    https://twitter.com/search?q=Lucifer...rc=typed_query

    The whole world was in search for it.

    It must have fallen in a brook, I thought.
    Here's the image from your twitter:

    Name:  mykey_from_sylvius_twitter.PNG
Views: 11
Size:  486.1 KB


    So why do you say our "light" was different when in fact we were doing the same thing? The only difference was in the details it seems.


    Case in point, I wrote a big article about the connection between the number 620, Crown, and all the ten commandments. I was particularly impressed that Keter Torah = 1231 = The Ten Commandments and that his has been celebrated in Jewish religious art for centuries (see here).

    Name:  tencommandments.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  354.5 KB



    I could never understand why you constantly attacked and rejected my work when I had so much evidence that you would normally accept. It seemed like total madness. Case in point, you see my reference to the "Holy Oracle" = 620 in that pic? You REJECTED it saying that it was "sought" because the actual words written in the text was "thy holy oracle" and I removed the pronomial suffix to get The Holy Oracle. Your rejection was ludicrous because you do exactly the same when you remove the vav from v'ed to get ed = 1 + 4 and when you remove the heh to get yom shishi. I found the original post from way back in May of 2012 where you raised this dispute. We were talking about the same thing back then, the Ten Commandments. And here we are, going round and round in the same circles ... seems like your only purpose in life is to disagree ... even when you agree ... just because you like to disagree. What a waste of time.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    it doesn't work
    What happens when you click on it?

    What browser are you using?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    What happens when you click on it?

    What browser are you using?

    it appeared like it was uploaded , but then there also came an exclamation mark --and nothing happened further.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    it appeared like it was uploaded , but then there also came an exclamation mark --and nothing happened further.
    Was there text by the exclamation mark that said what the problem was?

    What browser are you using?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Here's the image from your twitter:

    Name:  mykey_from_sylvius_twitter.PNG
Views: 11
Size:  486.1 KB


    So why do you say our "light" was different when in fact we were doing the same thing? The only difference was in the details it seems.


    Case in point, I wrote a big article about the connection between the number 620, Crown, and all the ten commandments. I was particularly impressed that Keter Torah = 1231 = The Ten Commandments and that his has been celebrated in Jewish religious art for centuries (see here).

    Name:  tencommandments.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  354.5 KB



    I could never understand why you constantly attacked and rejected my work when I had so much evidence that you would normally accept. It seemed like total madness. Case in point, you see my reference to the "Holy Oracle" = 620 in that pic? You REJECTED it saying that it was "sought" because the actual words written in the text was "thy holy oracle" and I removed the pronomial suffix to get The Holy Oracle. Your rejection was ludicrous because you do exactly the same when you remove the vav from v'ed to get ed = 1 + 4 and when you remove the heh to get yom shishi. I found the original post from way back in May of 2012 where you raised this dispute. We were talking about the same thing back then, the Ten Commandments. And here we are, going round and round in the same circles ... seems like your only purpose in life is to disagree ... even when you agree ... just because you like to disagree. What a waste of time.
    it's not "holy oracle" but "oracle of your holiness" דְּבִ֥יר קָדְשֶֽׁךָ

    holy oracle would be "d'vir kadosh" ( I think)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •