Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Can you be gay & Christian?

Albeit controversial, it does need clarification. Corinthians talks about sexual immorality within the church. I believe there should be no sex before marriage. I believe anyone who has homosexual feelings, & is a true Christian, has to avoid sex with men, even if they did marry, that is only under civil law, it would still be against God's laws to engage sexually, as it would be also for heterosexuals, outside of marriage.
    It is the way of the world to call evil good, & good evil, as in Is 5v20. This is also true of abortion, it is legal, but not under God's law, & I don't mean Moses law, but the law written in our hearts. 2Cor 3v3.
    In 1Cor 6v13 it says " Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, & the Lord for the body ". I would think this also applies to masturbation, which is almost impossible to do, without sexual thoughts, & defiles the body which belongs to the Lord, as we daily deny self, & live by His Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by peter john View Post
    Albeit controversial, it does need clarification. Corinthians talks about sexual immorality within the church. I believe there should be no sex before marriage. I believe anyone who has homosexual feelings, & is a true Christian, has to avoid sex with men, even if they did marry, that is only under civil law, it would still be against God's laws to engage sexually, as it would be also for heterosexuals, outside of marriage.
    It is the way of the world to call evil good, & good evil, as in Is 5v20. This is also true of abortion, it is legal, but not under God's law, & I don't mean Moses law, but the law written in our hearts. 2Cor 3v3.
    In 1Cor 6v13 it says " Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, & the Lord for the body ". I would think this also applies to masturbation, which is almost impossible to do, without sexual thoughts, & defiles the body which belongs to the Lord, as we daily deny self, & live by His Spirit.

Even all sexual fantasies are forbidden

Matthew 5:28,
    But I say to you, everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart

These rules resulted in a hypocrit church, congregation of hypocrites.

While Jesus spends his time among the whores and taxcollectors ..

Peoples largest struggle is sex

This has been the case throughout human history, highlighted by the Corinthian church, & how they were reminded to steer clear of sexual immorality. Ever since their success with Stonewall, the LGBT community has changed society's views of it, from being criminal, to acceptance, with the end result of gay marriage becoming worldwide. This opens up more opportunities for the experimenters, to bi-sexual & transgender ideas, & of course people look to celebrities like Miley Cyrus, where it seems that gay relationships win out over straight. More conformation of calling good- evil, & evil- good, & in the last days iniquity will abound 2Pet 3v3 & 2Tim 3v1-7. I am not picking on gays only, for it is just as bad among straight people & their promiscuous & adulterous ways. We can all be tempted, but if your elect of God, He will put you through these trials & tribulations, to test & grow your faith, which is a lifetimes work!

This has been the case throughout human history, highlighted by the Corinthian church, & how they were reminded to steer clear of sexual immorality. Ever since their success with Stonewall, the LGBT community has changed society's views of it, from being criminal, to acceptance, with the end result of gay marriage becoming worldwide. This opens up more opportunities for the experimenters, to bi-sexual & transgender ideas, & of course people look to celebrities like Miley Cyrus, where it seems that gay relationships win out over straight. More conformation of calling good- evil, & evil- good, & in the last days iniquity will abound 2Pet 3v3 & 2Tim 3v1-7. I am not picking on gays only, for it is just as bad among straight people & their promiscuous & adulterous ways. We can all be tempted, but if your elect of God, He will put you through these trials & tribulations, to test & grow your faith, which is a lifetimes work!
    Is that why the disciples had to emasculate themselves?

Matthew 19:10-12,

The disciples said to him, "If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry." But he said to them, "Not everyone can receive this saying, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it."

Jesus and his disciples seemingly formed kind of homosexual community:

Luke 18:28-30

And Peter said, "See, we have left our homes and followed you." And he said to them, "Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, who will not receive many times more in this time, and in the age to come eternal life."

Matthew 19:27-30

Then Peter said in reply, "See, we have left everything and followed you. What then will we have?" Jesus said to them, "Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name's sake, will receive a hundredfold and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first."

will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel = the 144,000 elect with the name of God written on their foreheads

will receive a hundredfold = ἑκατονταπλασίονα λήμψεται = he will take 666

Mark 10: 28-31,
    Peter began to say to him, "See, we have left everything and followed you." Jesus said, "Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands, for my sake and for the gospel, who will not receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and in the age to come eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first."

Reply to Sylvius

[QUOTE=sylvius;72682]Jesus and his disciples seemingly formed kind of homosexual community:

Sylvius, this is very offensive to write this statement, it certainly does not imply anything in the scriptures you quoted, or any other, more like it is just from your mind. Yeshua was without sin, or any thoughts of sin, only that satan tempted Him, without success. Do not imply anything similar to my posts, rather start up your own thread, about this, if you have to.

[QUOTE=peter john;72689]
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Jesus and his disciples seemingly formed kind of homosexual community:

Sylvius, this is very offensive to write this statement, it certainly does not imply anything in the scriptures you quoted, or any other, more like it is just from your mind. Yeshua was without sin, or any thoughts of sin, only that satan tempted Him, without success. Do not imply anything similar to my posts, rather start up your own thread, about this, if you have to.
    "kind of"

[QUOTE=sylvius;72690]

"kind of"

Mark 4:34,

He did not speak to them without a parable, but privately to his own disciples he explained everything.

privately to his own disciples = κατ' ἰδίαν δὲ τοῖς ἰδίοις μαθηταῖς

cf. Luke 18:28,
    Εἶπεν δὲ ὁ Πέτρος, Ἰδοὺ ἡμεῖς ἀφέντες τὰ ἴδια ἠκολουθήσαμέν σοι.

leaving all our private affairs we followed you

The Gospel of John knows the disciple whom Jesus loved

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disciple_whom_Jesus_loved

I thought it was Lazarus

The Beloved Disciple has also been identified with Lazarus of Bethany, based on John 11:5: "Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus", and John 11:3 "Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick."
    John 11:3, Κύριε, ἴδε ὃν φιλεῖς ἀσθενεῖ.

φιλέω = to love, to kiss

https://biblehub.com/greek/5368.htm

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1079368877853892608

Thread Information