Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Conversation with Leo from Mathematical Monotheism

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Welcome back Gambini!

Excellent example Gambini. I've been trying to explain this point to Desmild (Alex) for years now. Maybe you contribution will help him understand.

That's a good point about primes. But we probably should remember that the definition of prime has a certain arbitrariness about it. If we want to include 1, as was once common with mathematicians, we would simply adjust the definitions to exclude the number 1. A prime could be defined as "a number divisible (without remainder) only by 1 and itself, and so include the number one, but then a semiprime would be defined as an integrer > 1 that is divisible by exactly two primes, nether of which is a 1. It's not a very elegant definition which is one reason mathematicians changed their mind about it. Another reason is that the "universal divisor" has properties not shared by other primes. But that's also true for 2 (the only even prime) so it needs to be mentioned in many theorems about primes, which specifically refer to "odd primes". I do think that it is mathematically most elegant and sensible to put the number 1 in a class by itself, as the "unit" but I don't think we could justify insisting on that point as logically necessary.

Now as for the pattern you found. The skeptic might say that it appears to be entirely random. On your home page, you mention patterns you found using primes and semiprimes, but the patterns are different. They only thing they have in common is that they can be expressed using only two digits 3 and 7. Specifically, you found:

2368 - (37th + 73rd Primes) = 3^7 - 7^3

2368 + (37th + 73rd Semiprimes) = 37 x 73

Here's the thing - why do you care about semiprimes? Why not numbers with exactly three factors? Or four? Or squared primes? Or semiprimes raised to powers? Or composites? Or any other number pattern? How many numerical forms could you have chosen? By what principle did you choose that particular numerical form? Is there any a priori reason to think the one you chose would be significant? And how do you discern between random chance and design?

If you couldn't find a pattern with semirpimes would you look at composites? Why wouldn't that be your first choice? And if there isn't an obvious pattern with composites, would that be evidence against design? This, of course, is the critical criticism of your method. Is there anything in your method that would prove a text was NOT designed? If not, it appears to be a method to "confirm" what you believe, without any method to check if maybe your text is not coded. For example, would similar patterns in the Quran convince you? If not, why not?

To sum up: I see two primary problems with your method:

1) There is no way to discern between random chance and design.
    2) There is an essentially infinite ocean of number patterns to pick from. Primes, Semiprimes, Composites, Triangles, Hexagons, Stars. etc. etc. etc. With that many options, how is it different than the "hopscotch" method you rightly reject?

But does that work with the other pattern that you linked with this one? You linked to patterns:

2368 + (37th + 73rd Semiprimes) = 37 ? 73

So if we apply the same "rule" to the first pattern, we get (37th prime = 157, 73rd prime = 367)

(2 + 3 + 6 + 8) - (1 + 5 + 7) - (3 + 6 + 7) = 19 - 29 = -10

Your pattern does not appear to work. How do you explain this inconsistency?

And that's the key for me ... consistency. Real patterns have real consistency. When an intelligent being encodes a text, every single character is accounted for. For example, if I used a code where A => B, B = C, etc. I could write

Ep zpv voefstuboe nf?

Which decodes to

Do you understand me?

I've never seen any Biblical numerology that satisfies this standard of encryption.

The self-reference is indeed a vast improvement over the seemingly random methods that Alex uses because it drastically limits the number of possibilities, but it still is insufficient because the number of possibilities is still very large. Case in point: You started with three numbers derived from the Greek name Jesus Christ (1480, 2368, and 205) but then used them in entirely inconsistent ways to found a connection between 2368 and John 1:1

2368 + 205th prime = Sum of John 1:1

1480 - 205 = Sum of "In the beginning was the Word."

Did you check 888 - 205, 888 + 205, 888 + 205th prime, 888 - 205th prime, 888 + 205th semiprime, 888 - 205 semiprime, 1480 + 205th prime, 1480 - 205th prime, 1480 + 205th semiprime, 1480 - 205th semiprime, and the same with composites, triangles, squares, etc. and with 2368, and with 3168 ... etc., etc., etc.?

Do you see the problem here? You are doing better than Alex because you have limited your set of numbers from which you cherry pick "connections" but you apparently have no principle limiting the kinds of patterns from which you choose, which means they are unlimited, which is a common definition of INFINITE. If you have an infinite ocean of random numbers from which to chose, you are guaranteed to find "patterns" right?

I totally understand what you are trying to do. It's what I tried to do when I believed in gematria. I wrote article about how important it was to be consistent with inflections (theos, theou, theon, etc) since each different inflection would give a different value for the same word. I was sensitive to this because the Theomatics guys totally ignored inflection and so would typically have half a dozen numbers for each word from which to cherry pick. But this is insufficient because your numerology has an unlimited number of mathematical forms from which to choose. So here's the bottom line:

Is there any way to discern between "design" and "randomness" in your numerology?

Great chatting! It seems you've advanced quite a bit in your studies. I'm really glad you came back for a visit. Looking forward to digging into this more with you.

Richard

Hey Richard!

Thanks for welcoming me back! Always good to hear from you.

You make a great point about the problem of having an infinite family of numbers to choose from and then basically cherry picking from them to form a set of seemingly related identities. That's why we need to be careful about which family of numbers we are using and the logic behind using them.

Aside from Genesis 1:1 itself being a Semiprime, my reasoning behind using them is that they represent the next logical step in the system of Primes and the so-called "Almost-Primes" (Primes, Semiprimes, Tri-Primes ... etc.). What I believe I have uncovered is that the very word values of Genesis 1:1, and the numerical identity of the encoder (2368), represents a coded system that is based on the natural order of Primes and Semiprimes. I have many related examples that show this, but I'll try to give a brief rundown here.

As you know, Peter Bluer showed how the number 37 turns up as a Prime Factor behind the Gen 1:1 word value combinations seven times above what would be expected randomly (I believe you replicated his results as well). I discovered that the Gen 1:1 word values themselves serve as actual pointers to the natural order of Prime numbers, which points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors through the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections. I call this "The Prime Index Code Of Genesis 1:1", which, to me, is simply mindblowing:

913th Prime = 7127

203rd Prime = 1237

86th Prime = 443

401st Prime = 2749

395th Prime = 2711

407th Prime = 2797

296th Prime = 1949

PRIME SUM = 2161st PRIME

2161 + 1612 = 3773

Gen 1:1 = 37 * 73

Before I show how this ties in with the Semiprime pointer between 2368 and the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors, we need to look at another discovery I made, which highlights the unique position of the only Prime word value of Gen 1:1 (401). I noticed that the only Prime word value happens to be at the exact center position (with 3 word values to its left/right). This is not a coincidence. For the Prime Factor sum of the word values to its left EQUALS the Prime Factor sum of the word values to its right. Notice also that this follows the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror symmetry again:

913 = 11 * 83

203 = 7 * 29

86 = 2 * 43

401 = 401

395 = 5 * 79

407 = 11 * 37

296 = 2 * 2 * 2 * 37

LEFT PRIME FACTORS = 175

RIGHT PRIME FACTORS = 175

Gen 1:1 Prime Factor Symmetry:

175 - (401) - 175

Now we understand that the center word value (and only Prime word value) is made up of TWO Hebrew letters, which are the FIRST/LAST letters of the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph + Tav). This is where the natural order of Semiprimes come in (Semiprimes = The integers that are a product of TWO Primes). We saw how the Primes indexed to the Gen 1:1 word values points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors (3773). This leads to what I call "The Semiprime Code": The 2368th Semiprime = 8927 and 8927 + 7337 = The sum of the Primes indexed to the Composite Gen 1:1 word values

913th Prime = 7127

203rd Prime = 1237

86th Prime = 443

395th Prime = 2711

407th Prime = 2797

296th Prime = 1949

2368th SEMIPRIME = 8927

8927 + 7337 = PRIMES indexed to COMPOSITE Gen 1:1 word values

Gen 1:1 = 73 * 37 = 37 * 73

2368 + (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = 37 * 73

I hope you can begin to see how the Gen 1:1 word values (and their symmetric structure) are tied to 2368 through the natural order of Primes/Semiprimes. This phenomenon of the Gen 1:1 word values serving as "pointers" to the natural order of Primes eventually led me to find that it is even encoded within nature itself (through the same logic of Prime/Composite indexing applied to the natural numbers within the first 37 atomic elements of nature). Notice also that Gen 1:1 is essentially an introduction to the creation of the natural world. You can read more about my findings here : https://sites.google.com/site/mathem...antum-gematria

Keep searching my friend

Leo (aka Bini)

Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Hey Richard!

Thanks for welcoming me back! Always good to hear from you.
    Good to be chatting again, my friend!

You make a great point about the problem of having an infinite family of numbers to choose from and then basically cherry picking from them to form a set of seemingly related identities. That's why we need to be careful about which family of numbers we are using and the logic behind using them.

Aside from Genesis 1:1 itself being a Semiprime, my reasoning behind using them is that they represent the next logical step in the system of Primes and the so-called "Almost-Primes" (Primes, Semiprimes, Tri-Primes ... etc.). What I believe I have uncovered is that the very word values of Genesis 1:1, and the numerical identity of the encoder (2368), represents a coded system that is based on the natural order of Primes and Semiprimes. I have many related examples that show this, but I'll try to give a brief rundown here.
    Yes, but the value of John 1:1 is not a semiprime though it does share the elegant factor reversal reminiscent of Genesis 1:1

Gen. 1:1 = 37 x 73
    John 1:1 = 39 x 93

So again, we seem to be back to some inconsistency and cherry picking. But I guess you could try for a little more consistency and continue your theme of semiprimes by noting that John 1:1 can be written as a symmetric product of two semiprimes 39 and 93. But that's not the only way it could be written. You are free to choose from eight possible combinations.

3 x 3 x 13 x 31 = 9 x 13 x 31 = 9 x 403 = 3 x 39 x 31 = 117 x 31 = 3 x 13 x 93 = 13 x 279 = 39 x 93

Now the fact that one of them "semi-matches" (pun intended) a pattern you found in Genesis 1:1 is definitely intriguing to one who already believes that God coded the Bible, but from a skeptical point of view the inconsistencies and cherry picking makes it seem more likely to be chance.

As you know, Peter Bluer showed how the number 37 turns up as a Prime Factor behind the Gen 1:1 word value combinations seven times above what would be expected randomly (I believe you replicated his results as well). I discovered that the Gen 1:1 word values themselves serve as actual pointers to the natural order of Prime numbers, which points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors through the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections. I call this "The Prime Index Code Of Genesis 1:1", which, to me, is simply mindblowing:

913th Prime = 7127

203rd Prime = 1237

86th Prime = 443

401st Prime = 2749

395th Prime = 2711

407th Prime = 2797

296th Prime = 1949

PRIME SUM = 2161st PRIME

2161 + 1612 = 3773

That is indeed an curious coincidence. But the final step introduces the "trick" that makes it seem not quite so "amazing" because adding reversed digits often produces a symmetric result.

133 + 331 = 464

148 + 841 = 989

etc. It get's messed up if you need to carry a digit, but you get the idea.

So how many four digit numbers have the property like the one you found? That's easy to figure out. Consider four digits in the range (0,9)

abcd + dcba = 3773

a + d = 3
    b + c = 7

We have two conditions on four digits. The solutions are

(a,b,c,d)
    (0,3,0,7)
    (0,3,1,6)
    (0,3,2,5)
    (0,3,3,4)
    (0,3,4,3)
    (0,3,5,2)
    (0,3,6,1)
    (0,3,7,0)
    (1,2,0,7)
    (1,2,1,6)
    (1,2,2,5)
    (1,2,3,4)
    (1,2,4,3)
    (1,2,5,2)
    (1,2,6,1)
    (1,2,7,0)
    (2,1,0,7)
    (2,1,1,6)
    (2,1,2,5)
    (2,1,3,4)
    (2,1,4,3)
    (2,1,5,2)
    (2,1,6,1) <<<< WOW?
    (2,1,7,0)
    (3,0,0,7)
    (3,0,1,6)
    (3,0,2,5)
    (3,0,3,4)
    (3,0,4,3)
    (3,0,5,2)
    (3,0,6,1)
    (3,0,7,0)

So there are 28 numbers that could randomly result in the coincidence you found so amazing. Seen in this context, it's "wow" factor seems somewhat diminished.

But what if it came out to be 7337? I know you would have like that because you use that number below. That introduces another 28 possible random chances.

And what if it came out to be 3^7 + 7^3 or some other symmetrical combination of 3 and 7? How many numbers can be expressed as symmetrical combinations of 3 and 7? It's kind of like the Game of Fours. We now are in the unlimited field of "interesting number forms" and we are back to cherry picking from an infinite ocean.

I know it FELT stunning to find this coincidence, but you had to use a "trick" that tends to create symmetric numbers, and then were lucky enough to find that yielded a number you have been obsessed with for many years.

This is why I enjoy analyzing other's people's numerology. I was once totally convinced that the coincidences I had found were signs of design. I no longer believe this, but it was pretty hard to shake the sense one gets from the patterns in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. But I think a careful analysis will dispel this illusion.

Before I show how this ties in with the Semiprime pointer between 2368 and the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors, we need to look at another discovery I made, which highlights the unique position of the only Prime word value of Gen 1:1 (401). I noticed that the only Prime word value happens to be at the exact center position (with 3 word values to its left/right). This is not a coincidence. For the Prime Factor sum of the word values to its left EQUALS the Prime Factor sum of the word values to its right. Notice also that this follows the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror symmetry again:

913 = 11 * 83

203 = 7 * 29

86 = 2 * 43

401 = 401

395 = 5 * 79

407 = 11 * 37

296 = 2 * 2 * 2 * 37

LEFT PRIME FACTORS = 175

RIGHT PRIME FACTORS = 175

Gen 1:1 Prime Factor Symmetry:

175 - (401) - 175

Now we understand that the center word value (and only Prime word value) is made up of TWO Hebrew letters, which are the FIRST/LAST letters of the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph + Tav). This is where the natural order of Semiprimes come in (Semiprimes = The integers that are a product of TWO Primes). We saw how the Primes indexed to the Gen 1:1 word values points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors (3773). This leads to what I call "The Semiprime Code": The 2368th Semiprime = 8927 and 8927 + 7337 = The sum of the Primes indexed to the Composite Gen 1:1 word values

913th Prime = 7127

203rd Prime = 1237

86th Prime = 443

395th Prime = 2711

407th Prime = 2797

296th Prime = 1949

2368th SEMIPRIME = 8927

8927 + 7337 = PRIMES indexed to COMPOSITE Gen 1:1 word values

Gen 1:1 = 73 * 37 = 37 * 73

I hope you can begin to see how the Gen 1:1 word values (and their symmetric structure) are tied to 2368 through the natural order of Primes/Semiprimes. This phenomenon of the Gen 1:1 word values serving as "pointers" to the natural order of Primes eventually led me to find that it is even encoded within nature itself (through the same logic of Prime/Composite indexing applied to the natural numbers within the first 37 atomic elements of nature). Notice also that Gen 1:1 is essentially an introduction to the creation of the natural world. You can read more about my findings here : https://sites.google.com/site/mathem...antum-gematria

Keep searching my friend

Leo (aka Bini)
    I didn't know that the sum of the prime factors was symmetric. I can see why you find that intriguing but I can't ignore the inconsistency. You used one method to get 3773 (sum all the indexed primes to find the 2161st prime and then reverse the digits and add) and a different method to get 7337 (sum all the primes indexed by composites and subtract the 2368th semiprime to get 7337). That seems like a LOT of gymnastics just to get a couple numbers that relate to the factors of Genesis 1:1 (with which you've been obsessed for years).

Bottom line: I've seen enough coincidences in my life to know that they are common as dirt, and with enough effort, you can "find a path" (no matter how convoluted) between any two numbers. Add to this fact that coincidence tend to evoke a sense of wonder, like they were designed, and add to that the belief that the text was designed by God himself, and we have a perfect brew guaranteed to create the illusion of design.

Here's the key to it all. Mathematics is RIGOROUSLY CONSISTENT. I have never seen any form of numerology that was consistent.

This is why I can't believe you discoveries are anything but a random coincidence. But don't despair! As you can see, I love analyzing this stuff and my mind is open so I hope the conversation continues.

Great chatting, my old friend. You've really come a long ways in your presentation.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hey there Gambini,

I really enjoyed your last post, but there were a few questions I was hoping you would answer. I highlighted them red in the quote below.

To sum up: I see two primary problems with your method:

1) There is no way to discern between random chance and design.
    2) There is an essentially infinite ocean of number patterns to pick from. Primes, Semiprimes, Composites, Triangles, Hexagons, Stars. etc. etc. etc. With that many options, how is it different than the "hopscotch" method you rightly reject?

Quote Originally Posted by Gambini
    In fact, the digital sum of all the numbers leading up to the Genesis 1:1 Prime Factors here yields the fundamental number 37 AND the Standard Greek value of "Jesus Christ" is itself tied to 37:

(2 + 3 + 6 + 8) + (1 + 1 + 5) + (2 + 1 + 8) = 37

Standard Greek "Jesus" = 888 = 24 * 37

Standard Greek "Christ" = 1480 = 40 * 37

(8 + 8 + 8) + (1 + 4 + 8 + 0) = 37

But does that work with the other pattern that you linked with this one? You linked to patterns:

2368 + (37th + 73rd Semiprimes) = 37 x 73

So if we apply the same "rule" to the first pattern, we get (37th prime = 157, 73rd prime = 367)

(2 + 3 + 6 + 8) - (1 + 5 + 7) - (3 + 6 + 7) = 19 - 29 = -10

Your pattern does not appear to work. How do you explain this inconsistency?

And that's the key for me ... consistency. Real patterns have real consistency. When an intelligent being encodes a text, every single character is accounted for. For example, if I used a code where A => B, B = C, etc. I could write

Ep zpv voefstuboe nf?

Which decodes to

Do you understand me?

I've never seen any Biblical numerology that satisfies this standard of encryption.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Good to be chatting again, my friend!

Yes, but the value of John 1:1 is not a semiprime though it does share the elegant factor reversal reminiscent of Genesis 1:1

Gen. 1:1 = 37 x 73
    John 1:1 = 39 x 93

So again, we seem to be back to some inconsistency and cherry picking. But I guess you could try for a little more consistency and continue your theme of semiprimes by noting that John 1:1 can be written as a symmetric product of two semiprimes 39 and 93. But that's not the only way it could be written. You are free to choose from eight possible combinations.

3 x 3 x 13 x 31 = 9 x 13 x 31 = 9 x 403 = 3 x 39 x 31 = 117 x 31 = 3 x 13 x 93 = 13 x 279 = 39 x 93

Now the fact that one of them "semi-matches" (pun intended) a pattern you found in Genesis 1:1 is definitely intriguing to one who already believes that God coded the Bible, but from a skeptical point of view the inconsistencies and cherry picking makes it seem more likely to be chance.

That is indeed an curious coincidence. But the final step introduces the "trick" that makes it seem not quite so "amazing" because adding reversed digits often produces a symmetric result.

133 + 331 = 464

148 + 841 = 989

etc. It get's messed up if you need to carry a digit, but you get the idea.

So how many four digit numbers have the property like the one you found? That's easy to figure out. Consider four digits in the range (0,9)

abcd + dcba = 3773

a + d = 3
    b + c = 7

We have two conditions on four digits. The solutions are

(a,b,c,d)
    (0,3,0,7)
    (0,3,1,6)
    (0,3,2,5)
    (0,3,3,4)
    (0,3,4,3)
    (0,3,5,2)
    (0,3,6,1)
    (0,3,7,0)
    (1,2,0,7)
    (1,2,1,6)
    (1,2,2,5)
    (1,2,3,4)
    (1,2,4,3)
    (1,2,5,2)
    (1,2,6,1)
    (1,2,7,0)
    (2,1,0,7)
    (2,1,1,6)
    (2,1,2,5)
    (2,1,3,4)
    (2,1,4,3)
    (2,1,5,2)
    (2,1,6,1) <<<< WOW?
    (2,1,7,0)
    (3,0,0,7)
    (3,0,1,6)
    (3,0,2,5)
    (3,0,3,4)
    (3,0,4,3)
    (3,0,5,2)
    (3,0,6,1)
    (3,0,7,0)

So there are 28 numbers that could randomly result in the coincidence you found so amazing. Seen in this context, it's "wow" factor seems somewhat diminished.

But what if it came out to be 7337? I know you would have like that because you use that number below. That introduces another 28 possible random chances.

And what if it came out to be 3^7 + 7^3 or some other symmetrical combination of 3 and 7? How many numbers can be expressed as symmetrical combinations of 3 and 7? It's kind of like the Game of Fours. We now are in the unlimited field of "interesting number forms" and we are back to cherry picking from an infinite ocean.

I know it FELT stunning to find this coincidence, but you had to use a "trick" that tends to create symmetric numbers, and then were lucky enough to find that yielded a number you have been obsessed with for many years.

This is why I enjoy analyzing other's people's numerology. I was once totally convinced that the coincidences I had found were signs of design. I no longer believe this, but it was pretty hard to shake the sense one gets from the patterns in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. But I think a careful analysis will dispel this illusion.

I didn't know that the sum of the prime factors was symmetric. I can see why you find that intriguing but I can't ignore the inconsistency. You used one method to get 3773 (sum all the indexed primes to find the 2161st prime and then reverse the digits and add) and a different method to get 7337 (sum all the primes indexed by composites and subtract the 2368th semiprime to get 7337). That seems like a LOT of gymnastics just to get a couple numbers that relate to the factors of Genesis 1:1 (with which you've been obsessed for years).

Bottom line: I've seen enough coincidences in my life to know that they are common as dirt, and with enough effort, you can "find a path" (no matter how convoluted) between any two numbers. Add to this fact that coincidence tend to evoke a sense of wonder, like they were designed, and add to that the belief that the text was designed by God himself, and we have a perfect brew guaranteed to create the illusion of design.

Here's the key to it all. Mathematics is RIGOROUSLY CONSISTENT. I have never seen any form of numerology that was consistent.

This is why I can't believe you discoveries are anything but a random coincidence. But don't despair! As you can see, I love analyzing this stuff and my mind is open so I hope the conversation continues.

Great chatting, my old friend. You've really come a long ways in your presentation.

Richard

Hey Richard

I want you to know that even though you're not convinced, at least not yet (hey, you never know!), I greatly appreciate you at least complementing my work.

It's true that the alphanumerics of Gen 1:1/John 1:1 are tied together, but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't have design features that are not shared in the precise same way. However, the numerical identity of the encoder (2368) does point to John 1:1 through the Standard/Ordinal Greek values of "Jesus Christ" (2368/205) and the logic of Primes (2368 + 205th Prime = 3627). To me, this lends further credence to 2368 simultaneously pointing to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors. Another observation I made is that the 37th/73rd Semiprimes themselves combine to actually bound the Gen 1:1/John 1:1 Triangle itself (forming its Perimeter):

SEMIPRIMES = The product of TWO Primes

2368 + (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = Gen 1:1

(37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = BORDER of the TWO key "Creation Verses" as a Triangle (Gen 1:1/John 1:1)

I also found that BOTH Standard Gen 1:1 (2701) and Ordinal Gen 1:1 (298) point to "Jesus Christ" through the same 37th/73rd Semiprimes and the natural order of Prime numbers. The Ordinal Hebrew value of "Yehoshua HaMashiac" (the valid Hebrew spelling of Jesus Christ and the only one that I use in order to avoid cherry picking) = 115

2701 - (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = 2368

298 + (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = 115th PRIME

ORDINAL "Yehoshua HaMashiac" = 115

115 = 37th SEMIPRIME

115th PRIME (631) forms the precise Hexagon that accommodates the Logos Star of 373

Concatenation of Gen 1:1 Prime Factors = 373

I don't know if you've read about my find on how the sum of the Composite numbers indexed to the Proton/Neutron counts of the first 37 atomic elements = 2368. I'm sure we can agree that Prime/Composite numbers are naturally related (in the sense that Primes are the "building blocks" of Composite numbers). I bring this up because it ties in with another discovery I made, which shows how 2368 points again to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors and through the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections:

Sum of COMPOSITE NUMBERS indexed to Proton/Neutron counts of first 37 atomic elements = 2368

2368 + (37th + 73rd COMPOSITE NUMBERS) = 2521

2521 + 1252 = 3773

Richard, do you notice how 2368 keeps pointing to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors? And this goes back to the Semiprime pattern I highlighted:

Keep in mind that these Prime-related patterns of 37/73 are pointing to a verse (Gen 1:1) that itself has 37 as a repeated Prime Factor in its word value combinations (seven times above random chance). This verse is also the introductory verse of an ancient alphanumeric text that ultimately culminates in the Deity of 2368 (Jesus Christ).

Regarding the Prime index code I highlighted in Gen 1:1, I wouldn't call the reversal/sum method of 2161 + 1612 = 3773 a "trick" because it follows the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections, which yields its Prime Factors:

Gen 1:1 = 2701 = 37 * 73

2701 + 1072 = 3773

The value 7337 is simply the "Palindromic opposite" of 3773 and represents the Genesis 1:1 Prime Factors just as well (Gen 1:1 = 73 * 37). Recall that the center word value of Gen 1:1, which, as I showed, yields a Prime Factor symmetry in the Gen 1:1 word structure (highlighting the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror symmetry), stands out as the only PRIME word value. Therefore, the fact that 2368 + 7337 yields the Primes indexed to the Composite Gen 1:1 word values seems to corroborate the 2368 + (37th + 73rd Semiprimes) = Gen 1:1 = 37 * 73 pattern.

Observe that the center word value (Aleph + Tav) also points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors through the 37th/73rd Semiprimes (and the 37th/73rd Composite numbers):

Gen 1:1 PRIME FACTOR WORD SYMMETRY:

175 - (401) - 175

CENTER word value = The only PRIME word value = ALEPH + TAV

Sum of ALEPH through TAV = 1495

1495 - (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = 1162

1162 + 2611 = 3773

Gen 1:1 - 401 = The COMPOSITE Gen 1:1 word values

1495 - (37th + 73rd COMPOSITE NUMBERS) = 1342

1342 + 2431 = 3773

I showed how the Primes indexed to the Gen 1:1 word values yields the 2161st Prime, which points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors (2161 + 1612 = 3773). There are 24 values that yield 3773 :

Here's the thing though: The Primes indexed to the Hebrew word values of random Biblical verses will yield potentially tens of thousands of different values, such that they would be unlikely to yield 3773 through reflection. Do you see what I mean? More importantly, notice also that it's not just the fact that 2161 points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors, but that it REPEATS the exact same pattern as Gen 1:1 itself (2701 + 1072).

There's another point about 2161 that I didn't mention, which shows that it is UNIQUELY tied to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors through the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections. The exact average between the sum of the mirrors of the first 37 integers (1279) and the sum of the mirrors of the first 73 integers (3043) = 2161

Sum of mirrors of first 37 integers = 1279

Sum of mirrors of first 73 integers = 3043

(1279 + 3043)/2 = 2161

2161 + 1612 = 3773

I believe this lends further credence to my argument that the Gen 1:1 word values were carefully chosen to highlight the Prime identity of Gen 1:1. It's an integrated system that is based on the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors and its phenomenon of mirror symmetry (a phenomenon, I would remind you, that permeates the natural world itself, with Gen 1:1 being the introduction to the creation of the natural world).

There's much more to my argument, but I'd be typing all day if we got into all the details here. Another set of discoveries I've made, which is tied to the Gen 1:1 feature of "Prime Indexing" that I highlighted, is based on the Triple Repdigits (111 through 999). As you know, each of the Triple Repdigits are tied to the fundamental Gen 1:1 value of 37. Incredibly, the sum of the Primes indexed to the Triple Repdigits = 37073 (note how the 37/73 is separated by the zero)! I'll never forget the day I discovered this and how it ties in with "The Prime Index Code Of Genesis 1:1". Notice also that the Triple Repdigits themselves embody the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror symmetry.

Great chatting again my friend. I'll try to check in every now and then.

Leo (aka Bini)

Hey there Gambini,

I really enjoyed your last post, but there were a few questions I was hoping you would answer. I highlighted them red in the quote below.

Hey Richard

I wanted to answer the two questions you highlighted in red:

1) I would say the way to distinguish between an apparent alphanumeric code and an actual alphanumeric code is through a principle I call "The Principle Of REPEATEDLY Self-referencing Identities". That is, the self-referencing identities must be such that the potential for cherry picking is minimized and they must REPEATEDLY point to a consistent overall pattern.

2) Appealing to a given family of numbers is only warranted if there is a logical basis for doing so. For example, in the case of geometric codes, I have a principle that states the fundamental (although not only) geometric templates of Biblical Numerics is the Triangle and the Hexagon (and by extension, the Hexagram). My reasoning for this is tied to the Prime Factors of Gen 1:1 and the only two ways to represent Gen 1:1 as a Polygon:

Gen 1:1 = The 37th Regular Hexagon

Gen 1:1 = The 73rd Triangle

Warm regards,

Leo

Hey Richard

I want you to know that even though you're not convinced, at least not yet (hey, you never know!), I greatly appreciate you at least complementing my work.
    Hey there my friend,

You're right, you never know ... I try to keep my mind open, so maybe you will convince me! It should be interesting to take a close, detailed, look at your evidence. I really enjoy the process, so long as we both can keep our eyes on the ball, which is coming to the truth.

And the reasonable and friendly tone is really awesome!

It's true that the alphanumerics of Gen 1:1/John 1:1 are tied together, but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't have design features that are not shared in the precise same way.
    Well, if I were going to encode a text I would be as consistent as possible, and you appeal to the concept of consistency to bolster your claims when you are able. But when a pattern you like is not consistent with related texts, you seem to ignore the problem. Ironically, this makes your approach to "consistency" itself seem inconsistent.

When I think of a creator of infinite wisdom designing mathematical codes, I would expect something as consistent as pure mathematics. One of the primary reasons mathematicians reject numerology is because it s not consistent. It gets under their mathematical skin. A single inconsistency in mathematics would be devastating to the field.

However, the numerical identity of the encoder (2368) does point to John 1:1 through the Standard/Ordinal Greek values of "Jesus Christ" (2368/205) and the logic of Primes (2368 + 205th Prime = 3627). To me, this lends further credence to 2368 simultaneously pointing to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors. Another observation I made is that the 37th/73rd Semiprimes themselves combine to actually bound the Gen 1:1/John 1:1 Triangle itself (forming its Perimeter):

SEMIPRIMES = The product of TWO Primes

2368 + (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = Gen 1:1

(37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = BORDER of the TWO key "Creation Verses" as a Triangle (Gen 1:1/John 1:1)
    Yes, the facts that SP(37) + SP(73) = 333 and 2368 + 333 = 2701 would be "striking" to a person impressed by the patterns of Genesis 1:1 and related texts and identities. All the coincidences give the sense of "design." It's apparently how our minds work. It's not just with numbers. The feeling of meaningful coincidences is very common with people.

The job of the intellectual in pursuit of truth is to discern between random coincidence and meaningful coincidence. That's what scientific methods are designed to do - to separate our wishful thinking, prejudices, assumption, and errors from the facts of reality - the meaningful coincidences caused either by the laws of nature or intelligent design (animals being the only known example at this time).

So when I look at your results, my first instinct is to list out all the possibilities from which you chose your "hits" and to compare them with how many "misses" you ignored.

Case in point: You have introduced new "examples" involving the outline of triangles in this post before answering the examples we were discussing in our previous posts. I find this distracting and confusing. I hope we can be a little more consistent in our discussion. I very much look forward to discussing all your results, but I don't want to leave things unresolved (or unacknowledged) along the way.

I also found that BOTH Standard Gen 1:1 (2701) and Ordinal Gen 1:1 (298) point to "Jesus Christ" through the same 37th/73rd Semiprimes and the natural order of Prime numbers. The Ordinal Hebrew value of "Yehoshua HaMashiac" (the valid Hebrew spelling of Jesus Christ and the only one that I use in order to avoid cherry picking) = 115
    It is a good thing to refrain from using many different values, but it does not eliminate all cherry picking. You still have the problem of cherry picking numerical methods and patterns, such as triangles, G-bases, perimiters, primes, semiprimes, etc., etc., etc. But don't get me wrong. I appreciate your effort and can relate to it because I did very similar things back in the day when I was trying to create a consistent numerology.

2701 - (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = 2368

298 + (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = 115th PRIME

ORDINAL "Yehoshua HaMashiac" = 115

115 = 37th SEMIPRIME

115th PRIME (631) forms the precise Hexagon that accommodates the Logos Star of 373

Concatenation of Gen 1:1 Prime Factors = 373
    Very interesting example. It is almost consistent in that you connected the standard Hebrew value of Gen 1:1 to the standard Greek value of Jesus Christ and the ordinal Hebrew value of Genesis 1:1 with the prime indexed by the Greek ordinal value of Jesus Christ. But there's that damned inconsistency ... in one you had a direct reference to the number of interest while in the other it was a reference to the prime indexed by the number of interest. Do you really think God is that weak? If he is incapable of making a consistent pattern, why should we believe he is responsible for any of this? On this point alone, it is natural to think that your patterns are the product of chance and subjected to much dedication.

Let's see how many numbers and patterns you had to access to find this pattern:

You accessed both primes and semiprimes. So you could have used any possible permutation. I.e. you could have looked at 37th + 73rd primes rather than semiprimes. You could have looked at the 115th semiprime rather than prime. You could have looked at the ordinal value of Gen 1:1 with respect to the standard value of Jesus Christ. Seems like there are a lot of possibilities. It is hard to estimate "probabilities" or "significance" in cases like this. And without an estimation of the probability, how are we supposed to judge the significance?

And most important, the world is awash in "amazing coincidences." Just look a what the Muslims do with the Number 19 in the Quran, which states in its text that "19 rules over it." And look at the coincidences I found in conversation with Desmild. The first word of the Bible equals 913 = "The Seal of Satan" and it is seal with a triple 666 = "SATAN'S SEAL". Of course, that was pretty easy using his loose methods, but still, I was quite surprised I could find those particular identities. And there are others that are much more disturbing using your numerology, such as "And his number is 666" = 2368 and Jesus of Nazareth = 13 x 13 x 13 = The one called the Devil and Satan, etc. etc., etc.

I don't know if you've read about my find on how the sum of the Composite numbers indexed to the Proton/Neutron counts of the first 37 atomic elements = 2368. I'm sure we can agree that Prime/Composite numbers are naturally related (in the sense that Primes are the "building blocks" of Composite numbers). I bring this up because it ties in with another discovery I made, which shows how 2368 points again to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors and through the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections:

Sum of COMPOSITE NUMBERS indexed to Proton/Neutron counts of first 37 atomic elements = 2368

2368 + (37th + 73rd COMPOSITE NUMBERS) = 2521

2521 + 1252 = 3773
    I glanced at that some months ago and would be happy to discuss it, but I feel like my original responses have yet to be answered fully.

Richard, do you notice how 2368 keeps pointing to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors? And this goes back to the Semiprime pattern I highlighted:

Keep in mind that these Prime-related patterns of 37/73 are pointing to a verse (Gen 1:1) that itself has 37 as a repeated Prime Factor in its word value combinations (seven times above random chance). This verse is also the introductory verse of an ancient alphanumeric text that ultimately culminates in the Deity of 2368 (Jesus Christ).
    Yes, I am very aware of the unusual frequency of the factor 37 in the power set generated by the seven words of Genesis 1:1. But we must remember that if the value of Jesus Christ being a multiple of 37 is just a "random coincidence" then it's connection to Genesis 1:1 would be more likely because of the common factor.

Regarding the Prime index code I highlighted in Gen 1:1, I wouldn't call the reversal/sum method of 2161 + 1612 = 3773 a "trick" because it follows the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections, which yields its Prime Factors:

Gen 1:1 = 2701 = 37 * 73

2701 + 1072 = 3773
    I called it a "trick" because it creates the pattern you are looking for by mathematical necessity. If you add the reflection of any number (that doesn't cause a carry of a digit) you will get a mirror pattern. There are 27 other four digit numbers that would have given you the same result. And 28 more that would have given you 7337 (another number you were looking for). It is really important to keep track of the size of your sample space from which you are picking your numbers if you want to have a sense of the statistical probabilities.

Here's the thing though: The Primes indexed to the Hebrew word values of random Biblical verses will yield potentially tens of thousands of different values, such that they would be unlikely to yield 3773 through reflection. Do you see what I mean? More importantly, notice also that it's not just the fact that 2161 points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors, but that it REPEATS the exact same pattern as Gen 1:1 itself (2701 + 1072).
    Hummm ... I really can't say what the distribution would be like. One thing to remember is that the words in the Bible are far from random. They have an average value and each verse has an average number of words that don't really vary that much. So there could be a huge overlap. I don't know. I'd have to do the analysis.

Don't get me wrong. I can see why you are impressed by the results you have found.

There's another point about 2161 that I didn't mention, which shows that it is UNIQUELY tied to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors through the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror reflections. The exact average between the sum of the mirrors of the first 37 integers (1279) and the sum of the mirrors of the first 73 integers (3043) = 2161

Sum of mirrors of first 37 integers = 1279

Sum of mirrors of first 73 integers = 3043

(1279 + 3043)/2 = 2161

2161 + 1612 = 3773

I believe this lends further credence to my argument that the Gen 1:1 word values were carefully chosen to highlight the Prime identity of Gen 1:1. It's an integrated system that is based on the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors and its phenomenon of mirror symmetry (a phenomenon, I would remind you, that permeates the natural world itself, with Gen 1:1 being the introduction to the creation of the natural world).
    I can see why you like this, but to me it introduces yet another one of the infinite number patterns that you searched while looking to "confirm" what you already believe. So rather than strengthening your case, it makes me feel like you are cherry picking from an infinite ocean of possibilities and the only reason you have anything that looks like a "pattern" is because you have selected a tiny basket of "hits" from an ocean of misses. I'm not saying this is necessarily the case, but it does raise that suspicion.

There's much more to my argument, but I'd be typing all day if we got into all the details here. Another set of discoveries I've made, which is tied to the Gen 1:1 feature of "Prime Indexing" that I highlighted, is based on the Triple Repdigits (111 through 999). As you know, each of the Triple Repdigits are tied to the fundamental Gen 1:1 value of 37. Incredibly, the sum of the Primes indexed to the Triple Repdigits = 37073 (note how the 37/73 is separated by the zero)! I'll never forget the day I discovered this and how it ties in with "The Prime Index Code Of Genesis 1:1". Notice also that the Triple Repdigits themselves embody the Gen 1:1 principle of mirror symmetry.
    I appreciate your examples, but I am having trouble discerning an "argument" per se. It seems like you are saying "If you search through the infinite ocean of mathematical patterns, you will always find some that match (more or less) with a theme you like." Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to dismiss or belittle what you've found. It just has a very "scattered" feeling, like you've been fishing in this ocean for many years and you are displaying the exotic critters you found, but I can' see any fundamental consistency underlying it all.

There' so much more to say! I think it would be best if we limited our responses to smaller chunks. These posts get big fast, and there's lots that I said that I feel was left unanswered. I wouldn't be surprised if you felt the same way.

Great chatting again my friend. I'll try to check in every now and then.

Leo (aka Bini)
    It's awesome! Lovin' it!

Check out my blog site

Hey Richard

I wanted to answer the two questions you highlighted in red:

1) I would say the way to distinguish between an apparent alphanumeric code and an actual alphanumeric code is through a principle I call "The Principle Of REPEATEDLY Self-referencing Identities". That is, the self-referencing identities must be such that the potential for cherry picking is minimized and they must REPEATEDLY point to a consistent overall pattern.

2) Appealing to a given family of numbers is only warranted if there is a logical basis for doing so. For example, in the case of geometric codes, I have a principle that states the fundamental (although not only) geometric templates of Biblical Numerics is the Triangle and the Hexagon (and by extension, the Hexagram). My reasoning for this is tied to the Prime Factors of Gen 1:1 and the only two ways to represent Gen 1:1 as a Polygon:

Gen 1:1 = The 37th Regular Hexagon

Gen 1:1 = The 73rd Triangle

Warm regards,

Leo
    Those are good answers, and I agree that they are a good place to start. The problem is that even when you restrict yourself that way there are still inconsistencies. Like when you connected the standard Hebrew value of Gen 1:1 to the standard Greek value of Jesus Christ but then connected the ordinal Hebrew value of Genesis 1:1 with the prime indexed by the Greek ordinal value of Jesus Christ. It's those damned inconsistencies that scream "Mere coincidence! This pattern is not worthy of God."

Check out my blog site

Hey there my friend,

You're right, you never know ... I try to keep my mind open, so maybe you will convince me! It should be interesting to take a close, detailed, look at your evidence. I really enjoy the process, so long as we both can keep our eyes on the ball, which is coming to the truth.

And the reasonable and friendly tone is really awesome!

Well, if I were going to encode a text I would be as consistent as possible, and you appeal to the concept of consistency to bolster your claims when you are able. But when a pattern you like is not consistent with related texts, you seem to ignore the problem. Ironically, this makes your approach to "consistency" itself seem inconsistent.

When I think of a creator of infinite wisdom designing mathematical codes, I would expect something as consistent as pure mathematics. One of the primary reasons mathematicians reject numerology is because it s not consistent. It gets under their mathematical skin. A single inconsistency in mathematics would be devastating to the field.

Yes, the facts that SP(37) + SP(73) = 333 and 2368 + 333 = 2701 would be "striking" to a person impressed by the patterns of Genesis 1:1 and related texts and identities. All the coincidences give the sense of "design." It's apparently how our minds work. It's not just with numbers. The feeling of meaningful coincidences is very common with people.

The job of the intellectual in pursuit of truth is to discern between random coincidence and meaningful coincidence. That's what scientific methods are designed to do - to separate our wishful thinking, prejudices, assumption, and errors from the facts of reality - the meaningful coincidences caused either by the laws of nature or intelligent design (animals being the only known example at this time).

So when I look at your results, my first instinct is to list out all the possibilities from which you chose your "hits" and to compare them with how many "misses" you ignored.

Case in point: You have introduced new "examples" involving the outline of triangles in this post before answering the examples we were discussing in our previous posts. I find this distracting and confusing. I hope we can be a little more consistent in our discussion. I very much look forward to discussing all your results, but I don't want to leave things unresolved (or unacknowledged) along the way.

It is a good thing to refrain from using many different values, but it does not eliminate all cherry picking. You still have the problem of cherry picking numerical methods and patterns, such as triangles, G-bases, perimiters, primes, semiprimes, etc., etc., etc. But don't get me wrong. I appreciate your effort and can relate to it because I did very similar things back in the day when I was trying to create a consistent numerology.

Very interesting example. It is almost consistent in that you connected the standard Hebrew value of Gen 1:1 to the standard Greek value of Jesus Christ and the ordinal Hebrew value of Genesis 1:1 with the prime indexed by the Greek ordinal value of Jesus Christ. But there's that damned inconsistency ... in one you had a direct reference to the number of interest while in the other it was a reference to the prime indexed by the number of interest. Do you really think God is that weak? If he is incapable of making a consistent pattern, why should we believe he is responsible for any of this? On this point alone, it is natural to think that your patterns are the product of chance and subjected to much dedication.

Let's see how many numbers and patterns you had to access to find this pattern:

You accessed both primes and semiprimes. So you could have used any possible permutation. I.e. you could have looked at 37th + 73rd primes rather than semiprimes. You could have looked at the 115th semiprime rather than prime. You could have looked at the ordinal value of Gen 1:1 with respect to the standard value of Jesus Christ. Seems like there are a lot of possibilities. It is hard to estimate "probabilities" or "significance" in cases like this. And without an estimation of the probability, how are we supposed to judge the significance?

And most important, the world is awash in "amazing coincidences." Just look a what the Muslims do with the Number 19 in the Quran, which states in its text that "19 rules over it." And look at the coincidences I found in conversation with Desmild. The first word of the Bible equals 913 = "The Seal of Satan" and it is seal with a triple 666 = "SATAN'S SEAL". Of course, that was pretty easy using his loose methods, but still, I was quite surprised I could find those particular identities. And there are others that are much more disturbing using your numerology, such as "And his number is 666" = 2368 and Jesus of Nazareth = 13 x 13 x 13 = The one called the Devil and Satan, etc. etc., etc.

I glanced at that some months ago and would be happy to discuss it, but I feel like my original responses have yet to be answered fully.

Yes, I am very aware of the unusual frequency of the factor 37 in the power set generated by the seven words of Genesis 1:1. But we must remember that if the value of Jesus Christ being a multiple of 37 is just a "random coincidence" then it's connection to Genesis 1:1 would be more likely because of the common factor.

I called it a "trick" because it creates the pattern you are looking for by mathematical necessity. If you add the reflection of any number (that doesn't cause a carry of a digit) you will get a mirror pattern. There are 27 other four digit numbers that would have given you the same result. And 28 more that would have given you 7337 (another number you were looking for). It is really important to keep track of the size of your sample space from which you are picking your numbers if you want to have a sense of the statistical probabilities.

Hummm ... I really can't say what the distribution would be like. One thing to remember is that the words in the Bible are far from random. They have an average value and each verse has an average number of words that don't really vary that much. So there could be a huge overlap. I don't know. I'd have to do the analysis.

Don't get me wrong. I can see why you are impressed by the results you have found.

I can see why you like this, but to me it introduces yet another one of the infinite number patterns that you searched while looking to "confirm" what you already believe. So rather than strengthening your case, it makes me feel like you are cherry picking from an infinite ocean of possibilities and the only reason you have anything that looks like a "pattern" is because you have selected a tiny basket of "hits" from an ocean of misses. I'm not saying this is necessarily the case, but it does raise that suspicion.

I appreciate your examples, but I am having trouble discerning an "argument" per se. It seems like you are saying "If you search through the infinite ocean of mathematical patterns, you will always find some that match (more or less) with a theme you like." Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to dismiss or belittle what you've found. It just has a very "scattered" feeling, like you've been fishing in this ocean for many years and you are displaying the exotic critters you found, but I can' see any fundamental consistency underlying it all.

There' so much more to say! I think it would be best if we limited our responses to smaller chunks. These posts get big fast, and there's lots that I said that I feel was left unanswered. I wouldn't be surprised if you felt the same way.

It's awesome! Lovin' it!

Hey Richard

I greatly appreciate your thoughts on these matters and respect your journey.

Yes, I completely agree that coincidences are real occurrences and can be found practically anywhere. In fact, that's one of the main problems I have with most researchers. It's like I always say: The universe doesn't exist in such a way that it will not (or CAN'T) produce any given number by random chance alone. For example, if 754 people died in some random cyclone ("Yehoshua HaMashiac" = 754), or if Lebron James scores 37 points in a game 7 to win an NBA Finals, a reasonable person would understand that just because these are significant values in Biblical Gematria doesn't mean they can't just happen randomly.

This is where the principle I outlined comes in (The Principle Of REPEATEDLY Self-referencing Identities). Desmild's methodology is easily refuted because it allows for arbitrarily constructing any English sentence or phrase and then applying a myriad of arbitrary Gematria systems to any of them. It's virtually impossible to not get a number you like.

The large majority of my work is based on a mere 7 values and how they tie in with the alphanumeric nature of Gen 1:1 and creation (which ties in with the theme of Gen 1:1). These are the 3 fundamental Gen 1:1 values (37, 73 and 19) and what I call "The Tetra Set", which are the 4 canonical values of "Jesus Christ" (Standard/Ordinal Hebrew values and Standard/Ordinal Greek values). Further, it is based on only two Gematria systems: The Standard method and the Ordinal method

It's true that even though I utilize these strict guidelines in my research, I still run the risk of "cherry picking" from various families of numbers to then connect with the alphanumeric nature of Gen 1:1 or the alphanumeric identity of "Jesus Christ". However, my response to this problem is that the steps taken that lead up to appealing to a given family of numbers must be logically warranted by either the previous step or the overall pattern itself. This minimizes the potential for just running to any of the myriads of families of numbers and cherry picking numbers to fit a pattern.

I'll give an example with the Semiprime code I highlighted (hopefully this doesn't end up being too long). The Standard Greek value of "Jesus Christ" = 2368 and the Ordinal Greek value of "Jesus Christ" = 205. Now notice how these 5 points relate to each other:

1) The first 3 * 3 Prime Magic Square = 37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES

2) 2368 + (37th + 73rd SEMIPRIMES) = 37 * 73

3) The first 3 * 3 Prime Magic Square yields 8 symmetric configurations of 111 (111 * 8 = "JESUS") and 10 symmetric configurations of 148 (148 * 10 = "CHRIST")

4) The 37th multiple of the 205th SEMIPRIME (685 * 37) = The precise constant in the 37th Magic Square

5) The 37th SEMIPRIME itself = 115 = Ordinal Hebrew "JESUS CHRIST" (Yehoshua HaMashiac)

We see how the first 3 * 3 Prime Magic Square = 37th + 73rd Semiprimes and yields a symmetric division of "JESUS" (888) and "CHRIST" (1480), while the 37th multiple of the 205th Semiprime = The constant in the 37th Magic Square. We also see that 2368 itself points back to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors through the 37th/73rd Semiprimes. The important thing to notice is this: The Standard/Ordinal Greek values of "Jesus Christ" are tied together through the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors, Semiprimes and two Magic Squares that are themselves tied to the Gen 1:1 Prime Factors.

This leads to the Semiprime code in Genesis 1:1. Look at these 7 points and notice how they tie in with the relatedness between the two Magic Squares I highlighted:

1) Gen 1:1 = 2701 = 37 * 73

2701 + 1072 = 3773

2) Primes indexed to Gen 1:1 word values = 2161st Prime

2161 + 1612 = 3773

3) CENTER word value of Gen 1:1 (401) = ALEPH + TAV = The only PRIME word value and yields a perfect Prime Factorization word symmetry

175 - (401) - 175

4) 2368th SEMIPRIME + 7337 = PRIMES indexed to COMPOSITE Gen 1:1 word values

Gen 1:1 = 73 * 37

5) 401 is the ONLY Prime number that gives the difference between 205 and the 205th SEMIPRIME (when the nth Prime is added with its Prime order):

79th PRIME = 401

205 + (79 + 401) = 205th SEMIPRIME

6) 401 = ALEPH + TAV and the PRIME FACTORIZATION SUM of the 22 Standard Hebrew letter values (ALEPH through TAV) = Precisely 205

7) 761st SEMIPRIME = Gen 1:1 = 37 * 73

401 + 761 = 1162

1162 + 2611 = 3773

Richard, notice that just as 2368 and 205 are tied together in the two Magic Squares I highlighted, they are tied together in the very word structure of Gen 1:1. The number families here are simply the Primes and the Semiprimes. This, and much more, represents a body of discoveries I have made that lead me to conclude there is a deep numerical code within the alphanumeric nature of Gen 1:1, which is tied to the canonical values of "Jesus Christ". The 7 word values of Gen 1:1 were carefully chosen such that their sum total, their Prime Factorizations, and the Primes indexed to the word values, would yield these mirrored symmetries and self-referencing Prime structures.

Great to hear from you again my friend

Warm regards,

Leo

I don't get how you came to the number 2368 as being inherent to Genesis 1:1

Could you explain?

(since gematria of Greek Jesus Christ , Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, is 2368)

Thread Information