Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    That is an ludicrous lie sylvius. I allowed you to to spew your absurdities on this forum for a very long time before I banned you. And why did I ban you? Because of your stubborn refusal to be honest and rational. Here is the last chance I gave you before banning you:

As you can see, I offered you many opportunities to prove me wrong, but you refused to engage my argument. It was shortly after this post that you responded by merely asserting without any evidence whatsoever that my "Bible Wheel Challenge" was "asburdism". You refused to engage any my arguments and chose rather to spew mindless insults. That's why I banned you on 3/14/2013 after you had written hundreds of absurd and insulting posts.

So there you go sylvius. That's what really happened. Will you admit the truth? You know that I did not "immediately" ban you. On the contrary, I gave you more than enough opportunity to justify your words but you refused.

It's too bad you didn't choose the path of rationality. If you had seriously engaged my Bible Wheel Challenge you could have proven me wrong very quickly by created the Catholic Bible Wheel like I did years later when I finally debunked myself. Guess it goes to prove the old adage - if you want a job done well, do it yourself!

The discovery of the Catholic Bible Wheel was extremely effective in helping me break free from the illusion of design caused by the "patternicity" of the Bible Wheel. I talk about this in my article The Battle of the Bible Wheels: Catholic vs. Protestant. Comparing contrary patterns is the "fast track" to freeing people from their delusional patterns. That's what I've been trying to do with Alex by showing him that his method can be used to create a thousand contrary patterns and so proves absolutely nothing.

I doubt that there is anything so easy for your numerology since it's too imprecise to allow for a real contradiction. In that sense, it's like Alex's - you can make up anything you want so there's no way to prove it wrong ... or right. It's just finger-painting with words and numbers.
    I was banned more times -

years go by, and nothing changes ...

I agree, but probably for different reasons.

I think it was "grotesque" because it has a "garrish" quality, it's too explicit, to flat and "in your face". It needed a lot more subtlety and artistry.

Why do you think it was grotesque?
    you were/are blinded

Ha, but the Biblewheel opened the door for Desmild to step in --

So it has positive effects.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    book p.16,

"The primary thing to understand about the Bible Wheel is the simplicity of its origin. It emerges when we do nothing but take the list of the Sixty-Six Books and roll it up like a scroll on a spindle Wheel of Twenty -Two spokes, corresponding to the Twenty-Two letters of the Hebrew Alphabet. That is all there is to it. Everything else in this study follows from that single and surprisingly simple act"

If you roll things up you get a spiral and not a wheel
    That's true, and that's how I showed it in the book:

But it is a trivial step from the spiral to the wheel, so your criticism is pedantic and irrelevant.

and the rest was that you had to force the books into the order you had invented --
    That's an absolute lie. I did not invent the order. I followed the existing order found in the typical Protestant Bible.

Genesis had to coincide with Isaiah and Romans, etc.
    Not true. Those books did not "have to" coincide. There position was determined by the Protestant Bible. We see a different first spoke on the Catholic Bible Wheel consisting of Genesis, Wisdom of Solomon, and Gospel of John. Both patters are very striking for different reasons.

Protest Bible Wheel: First spoke aligns the First Books of the Law, Prophets, and Epistles.

Catholic Bible Wheel: First spoke aligns the two books that begin with "In the beginning"

And this is why the Catholic Bible Wheel was so helpful in freeing me from the "coincidences" I found in the Protestant Bible Wheel. It shows how mere coincidences prove nothing, and are extremely common even though they seem so unlikely. This is why numerologists so easily deceive themselves, and that's why I enjoy debunking numerology, because I always find "amazing coincidences" that seem like they just couldn't happen by chance, but are contrary to other coincidences. And so it is the path to freeing your mind from the delusion caused by cherry picking and confirmation bias (which is heart and soul of gematria and kabbalah).

you came to hate gematria as a Jewish invention. 66 was so beautiful gematria of "galgal"= wheel, ok that walked wrong (in Dutch we say: "dat liep spaak" = that walked spoke)
    Not true. I never said I hated it "as a Jewish invention." Why do you keep saying such absurdities?

I don't even know if it was a Jewish invention. Numerology like gematria is common in many cultures.

If I did hate it, it wouldn't be because it was a Jewish invention but because it leads to delusion, and it deluded me for a long time.

But I don't actually "hate it." I just think it is delusional for people to believe in it and it's the delusion that I hate.

and felt superior because of that.
    Bullshit. You're the master of "feeling superior." You are like Alex in that you think your childish numerology is an earth-shaking revelation.

Was it Satan at work?
    Don't be absurd. You know I don't believe in Satan.

in now disbelieving that there might be anything divine in this world

you are still superior
    Not true. First, I do not deny that there could be something divine. I just don't have good reason to think that there really is. But I do have good reason to reject the Bible as a revelation of the divine because it says a lot of stupid and immoral stuff about God.

Great chatting!

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Ha, but the Biblewheel opened the door for Desmild to step in --

So it has positive effects.
    Seriously? You think Desmild's delusion is a "positive" effect? I think it is one of the worst consequences of my work on numerology. He uses my Bible database to delude himself. And that's one reason I'm so interested in helping him find his way to freedom, since I'm partially responsible for his delusion, at least as an enabler.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

you were/are blinded
    Ha! More empty words. Can you even state what I am not able to see? If not, what good are your words?

Check out my blog site

KJV Matthew 6:9,
    After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Ha! More empty words. Can you even state what I am not able to see? If not, what good are your words?
    That your Biblewheel is grotesque

I was banned more times -
    w
    years go by, and nothing changes ...
    As far as I recall, you were banned only one other time. I'll see if I can find the record of that so everyone can see why.

One old saying says "The more things change, the more they stay the same." But another says "The only constant is change."

If anything remains the same, it seems to be your stubbornness, your rudeness, and your irrationality ... and my attempt to reason with you despite all the challenges.

It's like the old days when I believed in the Bible Wheel. All you had to do was engage my argument and you could have proven me wrong. But you refused and chose rather to spew irrational insults without any content.

I guess it's no surprise that you continue in your old ways.

I, on the other hand, have continued in my efforts to REASON with people who disagree with me. I haven't changed at all in that regard.

Check out my blog site

That your Biblewheel is grotesque
    Are you talking about the cover of the book or the Bible Wheel itself?

I already agreed about the cover.

If you are talking about the Bible Wheel, then I don't have any idea why you would think it was "grotesque" since it is based on the Jewish pattern of the 231 gates.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information