Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

New Observation on an old pattern

Here is a link to a pattern that I have already written about. The pattern was originally discovered by Shcherbak.

However, Rakocevic has noticed a further aspect that I wanted to bring to your attention -

You can see the pattern here -

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/counting.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    Here is a link to a pattern that I have already written about. The pattern was originally discovered by Shcherbak.

However, Rakocevic has noticed a further aspect that I wanted to bring to your attention -

You can see the pattern here -

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/counting.htm
    Hey Craig,

Forgive me for failing to respond to your amazing work. Frankly, I have not yet taken the time to learn enough about DNA to really appreciate your findings. I will do my best to catch up and comment more.

Many blessings my friend,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

An interesting quote

Scientists are discovering three interesting characteristics of the genetic code.
    1. The genetic code contains remarkable symmetries and balances
    2. There are many instances of cyclic permutations
    3. Patterns centre on multiples of 37

Here is an interesting quote from Rakocevic.

If this is so, and if for the number 03710 , from all the two-digital numbers, the law of modulo ordering by way of "the same symbols" and/or "cyclic permutation" (Shcherbak, 1994, p 475) holds, then we can give an important hypothesis-prediction (Prediction 5) which follows. Position 37 and its inverse form 73 must have a specific role in the make-up and organization of all linear-generated bio-macromolecules, as nucleic acids are, for example, and proteins and their aggregations. This must also be the case for positions 03/30 & 07/70, 33 & 77, etc. On the other hand, by means of these positions, relations among all other positions in the bio-macromolecule are established (see Appendix 2). (cf Osawa et al., 1992, p 234: 'Nucleotide 37, adjoining the third anticodon position in tRNA, is often extensively modified... .In contrast, the tRNA nucleotide at position 33 is an invariant unmodified U'; Saenger, 1984, p 347: 'The hypermodified, semi-invariant base at position 37... serves to locate the codon in proper register and to prevent misreading due to frame shifting').
    Reference: http://www.rakocevcode.rs

New information

Dear Friends,

I have just unearthed a whole new lot of patterns that are really fabulous. It is a great blessing. I have added new references to this very up to date research on my web page here -

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/geneticbibliography.htm

I will provide an analysis of these new patterns for everyone over the coming days.

It is absolutely amazing what has been found!

Regards

Craig

Craig...thank you so much for all of your wonderful work. Very, very exciting!

Thankyou from Craig

Thanks Katherine for your encouragement. It is not easy to understand the papers on genetics, but I am reading a bit each day, and the patterns are slowly unfolding. I have just added a paper by Negadi to the bibliography. It is quite an interesting one.

We can only go one small step at a time, but each step slowly gives rise to a clearer picture of the awesome nature of the genetic code.

The occurrence of multiples of 6 and perfect numbers

Vernon's work on Genesis 1 v 1 found that Genesis 1 was built around multiples of 6 and perfect numbers.

See - http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/sixes.htm

So it is interesting that the genetic code also contains this feature.

See - http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0903/0903.4110.pdf

I have added this reference to the Genetics Bibliography

You're on a roll, bro!

It is such a big thing that 37, 666 and 703 proeminently appear in both the structure of the aminoacids that make up the genetic code and in the opening words of Scripture! This seems very promising!

Many blessings,
    Victor

The Gauss Algorithm and Triangular numbers

When the 20 amino acids of the genetic code are arranged in a 4 x 5 table, it is found that the atomic sums for the rows and columns are part of the Gauss Algorithm.

See "The Gauss Algorithm" at http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/gauss.htm

The Gauss Algorithm is a way of summing all the numbers from 1 to x. In other words the Gauss Algorithm defines every TRIANGULAR NUMBER.

Vernon Jenkins found that Genesis 1 v 1 is structured around triangular numbers......
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 03-26-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Further curiosity about the Amino Acid Masses

Dear readers,

With regards to this diagram -

I was pondering it today and noticed something that may be significant

There are 5 rows that form symmetrical summations. As previously noted row 1 = row5 and row 2 = row 4

What I noticed today was that when we subtract the central row from 37 x 37, we get 1369 - 595.71 = 773.29 = 703 + 70.3

What this means is that the upper half of the table can also be represented as Central Row + 703 + 70.3

Upper Half = Bottom Half = Central Row + 703 + 70.3

Upper Half = Bottom Half = 703 + 666

and the central row itself = 666 - 70.3

This seems significant since the top half = bottom half = 37 x 37.

Remember that the difference between 666 and 703 characterised the columns, viz 703 - 666 = 37

We found before that the two outer columns differ from the two central columns by 2 x 703 - 2 x 666

We now find that the four outer rows differ from the central row by 2 x 703 + 2 x 70.3

I can only say that I am amazed, to the point of astonishment. This is so surreal and bizarre........ It feels unreal, like I am living in a dream. Yet I know it is real.

(Note: Row1 + row2 + row4 + row5 = 666 + 703 + 703 + 70.3

This looks like a reflection of the pattern 703 + 666 + 666 + 666)
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 02-10-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Thread Information