Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

The beginning of all things

Hi, I'm back, with some more gems! There is much speculation about creation v evolution, & how old the earth is, etc, so let's delve.
    For a start the only verse God really created (made something from nothing) was Gen 1v1. The 6 days, were God making & forming from the dust of the earth, & the heavenly bodies. These were literal 24hr days (night & morning).
    Everything was perfect in Gen 1v1, then v2 it went pear shaped, when the earth became without form, & darkness surrounded the earth. In other words, it became corrupted. This was due to Michael's battle with Satan & his angels, Rev 12v7, where they were thrown out, & cast down to earth, hence corrupting the earth.
    When it came time for God to make Adam, He used the corrupt dust of the earth, & whilst He says it was good, it was for what God had to work with, hence Adam was not perfect, he had a glitch in him to later come to sin, just like every human being has.
    Babies have a glitch, but they cannot sin, until they are disobedient. Obviously all they care about is suckling milk, peeing & pooping, & that's not sin. Paul mentions in Rom 7v9, that he was alive once (as a baby) then he died to sin, & needed God's forgiveness, through Christ's blood, as all His elect do.
    This gives encouragement to parents who have lost babies, because God has already saved them, because they have not died to sin. Whether this extends to aborted babies as well, I'm not sure of, but we will find out in eternity. More to come....

Dinosaurs in the Ark?

Of course, dinosaur was not a word until the 19th century, but we have the word Behemoth in Job 40 v15-19, & it says it maybe a hippopotamus, which is ridiculous, as his tail is like a cedar, & the hippo's is like a large worm!
    I believe most got wiped out in the flood, with evidence of a lot of fossils at the bottom of valleys. As for the age they were around. Every nature programme I have seen says a wide ranging few million to several billion years ago, so they are guessing. In reality I believe the bible, that all life started 6,000yrs ago.
    As for the earth itself, who knows but God, but many millions of years maybe, but with no sun, as yet, to produce life, by photo synthesis, until the 6 days of making & forming.
    It's fitting that man has 6,000yrs, like the 6 days, before the 7th, as a rest day, but our rest day is eternity! The dispensationalists would say that we have a 1,000yrs, after the 7yr tribulation, which I have already explained in previous posts, that we have been in the 2,000yr millennium since Acts 2.

Thread Information