Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

There are 2 Jesus's in the bible!

It's amazing when speaking to many people, how few know this. 2Cor11v4 "For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted-you may well put up with it". NKJV.
    I would like to couple these verses too, Rom16v17-18 "Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.
    The word contrary in Greek is para, being parallel & close to the true doctrine, gospel, Spirit & the real Jesus, that to most they would find comfort with. To be a true follower of Christ, you have to separate from those who look immaculate & smooth, & proclaim a prosperity gospel, where if you give them your money, you will get back a hundredfold. They have massive churches, because it tickles the ears of the hearers & makes them feel good. The real Jesus says we have to crucify self daily, & live by His Spirit, & thus be hated by the world, who are full of themselves. Lk9v23.

Pagans love easter & xmas!

Over 90% of catholic, protestant & evangelical churches today will celebrate their 'other jesus' gospel, with the pagans, (cannot really tell them apart), & carry on their tradition, that is clearly highlighted in Ezek8v14-16; "..women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz." Depending on the region you were from Tammuz can also mean the same as Adonis, Baal, & also Ishtar (easter), all mythical other gods. Now v16; "...about 25 men with their backs toward the temple of the Lord & their faces toward the east, & they were worshiping the sun toward the east. God detests easter & xmas, highlighted by Jesus own words in Mat15v6-9; "...you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition." & v9; "In vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men".
    Of course, Israel did the same things throughout the old testament, & God had them exiled in 586BC, for 2500yrs, until May 14th !948, but any literal jew there will have to be chosen by God, to be born again as God's elect, as the church started in the garden (Eden), not in Acts, as we are are all one church. (Spiritual Israel).

peter john
    There are 2 Jesus's in the bible!

Of course, Israel did the same things throughout the old testament, & God had them exiled in 586BC, for 2500yrs, until May 14th !948, but any literal jew there will have to be chosen by God, to be born again as God's elect, as the church started in the garden (Eden), not in Acts, as we are are all one church. (Spiritual Israel).
    Even you seem to misunderstand whom 'Israel' is.... The Northern Kingdom lost their identity when they were swept away by the Assyrians, never to come back together 'as a People', but under the New Covenant. The OC Divorce was Final. The NC Marriage was a new beginning.

The so-called jews of 1948 are of a younger SECT of the Mosaic Cultus than Christianity. They are remnants of Pharisaic Talmud sect belief system sect. The Mosaic Cultus was destroyed in AD70 and no sect that follows 'part' of that Cultus has any claim to any of the Mosaic Cultus. But the sect of Pharisaic Talmud 'looking' for The Hope of the Fathers, believe that they have some type of relevance. Finishes is Finished, Fulfilled is Fulled.

Only Jesus Chris is Israel in The Flesh and in The Spirit. The Church is not just Spiritual Israel, it is the Flesh and blood (body) of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Chief Foundation Stone and The Head and those who are alive in Him are His Body on Earth.
    Brother Les

A preterist, I might have known!

Quote Originally Posted by peter john View Post
    A preterist, I might have known!

Your paradigm is upended. God gave His wife the Northern Kingdom a Bill of Divorce. God gave His wife of the Southern Kingdom the Death penalty when the Power of The Holy People was destroyed. Only a Remnant shall receive Redemption from The Death, Salvation from The Death, Resurrection from The Grave.

Laws Concerning Divorce
    Duet.

24 When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house, 2 and if she goes and becomes another man's wife, 3 and the latter man hates her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter man dies, who took her to be his wife, 4 then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

Jeremiah 3:1-10 New International Version (NIV)

3 If a man divorces his wife
    and she leaves him and marries another man,
    should he return to her again?
    Would not the land be completely defiled?
    But you have lived as a prostitute with many lovers?
    would you now return to me?
    declares the Lord.
    Look up to the barren heights and see.
    Is there any place where you have not been ravished?
    By the roadside you sat waiting for lovers,
    sat like a nomad in the desert.
    You have defiled the land
    with your prostitution and wickedness.
    Therefore the showers have been withheld,
    and no spring rains have fallen.
    Yet you have the brazen look of a prostitute;
    you refuse to blush with shame.
    Have you not just called to me:
    My Father, my friend from my youth,
    will you always be angry?
    Will your wrath continue forever?
    This is how you talk,
    but you do all the evil you can.
    Unfaithful Israel

6 During the reign of King Josiah, the Lord said to me, ?Have you seen what faithless Israel has done? She has gone up on every high hill and under every spreading tree and has committed adultery there. 7 I thought that after she had done all this she would return to me but she did not, and her unfaithful sister Judah saw it. 8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery. 9 Because Israel?s immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood. 10 In spite of all this, her unfaithful sister Judah did not return to me with all her heart, but only in pretense,? declares the Lord.

Revelation 18:7

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Rev 14:8
    And another angel followed, saying, ?Babylon[fn] is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.?

Rev 18:2
    And he cried mightily[fn] with a loud voice, saying, ?Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! Rev 18:3
    For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.?

Rev 18:4

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, ?Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

Rev 18:5
    For her sins have reached[fn] to heaven, and God and God has remembered her iniquities.
    Last edited by Brother Les; 05-06-2019 at 11:19 AM.
    Brother Les

The other Jesus in the media

In the UK a few years ago, when I was in the Pentecostal church, I used to watch christian TV, like God TV, TBN, & Revelation TV, all of which, I now know to preach the "other Jesus" gospel, or what I call pagan christianity. Their emphasis always centred around easter & xmas, & doing telethon events, to line their own pockets, therefore promoting the prosperity gospel.
    The richest false gospel teachers are; Billy Graham, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Rory & Wendy Alec, Jack van Impe, Joyce Meyer .....the list goes on & on. You would have to look hard to find anything on pagan christian TV, resembling any truth at all!! If you think I am being harsh, look at Eph5v11 "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather EXPOSE them".
    By the way Brother Les in the reply there, was using the NIV, which is probably one of the most popular english bibles, but the worst, as it originates from the Westcott & Hort text, who had very dubious beliefs!

Thread Information