Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

End time events. 1. The 144,000

Jehovah's witnesses greatly honour & revere the 144,000, as being their spiritual beings from earth, who alone can take part in eating & drinking of the communion, which I have explained, is false, & a ritual of the pagan church, along with water baptism.
    The 144,000 is symbolic of the church, being that 1,000 represented the basic military division in the camp of Israel. Numb 31v4-5, & 12,000 from each tribe, to go to war. 1,000 is 10x10x10, a perfect cube, symbolizing completeness. the 12 tribes x 12 disciples =144 symbolizing the complete church from Genesis to Revelation.
    As 144,000 is spiritual Israel (church), you will notice that the tribe of Dan is left out, that is because of their disobedience, the disciples equivalent is Judas betrayal. Levi was not originally given land, as they were the priesthood, & thus are included in the spiritual church. Ephraim is also replaced by Joseph, representing Kings, as a type of Christ. As Rev 1v6 says "has made us (elect church) kings & priests".

End time events. 2. The 2 witnesses

I have mentioned this before, but will elaborate further. Many people try to fathom who these people are, like Moses, Elijah, Joshua etc, not taking into account, that like the 144,000 this is talking still of the church, or us elect, individually, as we are the 2 witnesses. As first spoken in Zech 4v11-14, they are the 2 olive trees,v11, & the 2 anointed ones, with the Lord in v14. Then in Rev 1v6, they are priest & king, which is us, the elect (spiritual NOT literal Israel). If you are a true christian, chosen by God, you are 2, the inner man, (Christ in us) who cannot sin, & the outer flesh, who cannot stop from sinning, & by daily dying to this sinful flesh, & being forgiven by God, then the inner man increases (by faith), & the outer decreases, through daily death to self, Lk9v23.
    Always remember the OT was a shadow, & the NT is the very image, Heb 10v1. The elect, living now are literal, as we have an outer flesh, but are still called spiritual Israel, because of His Spirit in our inner man. As Eph 1v4 says He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, so we, like Yeshua were Spirit before becoming flesh, & like Yeshua we will shed this mortal flesh & have eternal bodies, when we are changed in the twinkling of an eye!

End time events. 3. The new Jerusalem

Referring to Rev 21, this fantastic gold & marble structure, coming down from heaven, is again symbolic of the church. Notice in v12-14, it even talks of the 12 tribes & apostles again (12x12), & all the 12 mentions of gates, gems & length, breadth & width, all symbolising church (spiritual Israel). This structure is within all the elect, God's chosen family.
    I daresay eternity will be as magnificent as described, & even more so. Think on, sleep, not necessary, or food & drink, seeing all the famous biblical figures, & having forever to get round them all.

End time events. 4. Locusts & scorpions

Rev 9 speaks of the locusts coming out of the smoke, & the sheer numbers of them blocked the earth of light, with the smoke, there was no fire, hence a falseness. As for the scorpions, they were given their orders, just like God did with Satan, about not killing Job. In the case of the scorpions, they could torment man for 5 months (150 days), which is a time of judgement, like it was with Noah & the waters in Gen 8v3.
    Scorpion comes from the Greek skorpios - to pierce, & also skorpizo - to scatter. In the OT in Ez 2v6 it says " you dwell among scorpions, do not be afraid of their words...". They are clearly false teachers, & we have a plethora of those! Scorpions sting in the foot, which affects your walk, with God, & could make you stumble with your faith.

End time events. 5. Babylon

A big subject, but before Babylon of Revelation, let's go back to how it started. It was Babel, where Nimrod & his gang thought they would be like God, & build a tower in the heavens, & in Gen 11v4 they then said " let us make a name for ourselves ", which was a mimicking of God in Gen 1v26, speaking with Yeshua, " let Us make man in Our image ". The consequence of this was God confused the one language everyone used, & hence gave everyone different languages, that we all still come under, that's where we get the ' babbling about ' phrase, from Babel, that became Babylon.
    Babylon was the place that Israel was carried away to, for their disobedience of not abiding by the sabbaths. In essence, no more temple or God, so they started synagogue worship & rabbis. Babylon was called the beast, along with Persia, Greece & Rome, who overthrew each other. The beast we still have is Rome, through the Roman Catholic church, the chief pagan church, followed closely by the Protestant, Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal & all the rest of those who followed suit!
    Cutting a long story short, we come to Rev 18v2, where strangely it says, " Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen....". Not so strange, when the 1st is the literal Babylon, & the 2nd Babylon is spiritual, & refers to self & all sin. If you remember in Rev 10v6 Yeshua in v2, put 1 foot on the land & 1 on the sea, & v6 said " time is no more, & the mystery of God (the church) would be finished ". That is when the last of God's elect completes the church. Babylon, self & sin all gone, off to eternity!

Quote Originally Posted by peter john View Post
    in Gen 11v4 they then said " let us make a name for ourselves ", which was a mimicking of God in Gen 1v26, speaking with Yeshua, " let Us make man in Our image ".
    In Genesis 1:27 it is said:
    And God created (singular) man

Genesis 11:5,
    And the Lord descended to see the city and the tower that the sons of man (plural) had built.

And where the heck you got Yeshua from?

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    In Genesis 1:27 it is said:
    And God created (singular) man

Genesis 11:5,
    And the Lord descended to see the city and the tower that the sons of man (plural) had built.

And where the heck you got Yeshua from?
    Genesis 1:26,
    Let us make man in our image and after our likeness

Colossians 1:13 -15,

He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the son of his love in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
    who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

i.e. the image of the God who made darkness his hidingplace

Reply to Sylvius

And where the heck you got Yeshua from?[/QUOTE]

Yeshua is the hebrew for Jesus, that I prefer to use, as nobody 2000yrs ago, would have used Jesus, obviously, it's English, that is only 1400yrs old. The Greek equivalent is Iesous, & the Aramaic used in the film 'Passion of Christ' uses Yeshua. I am not Jewish literally, but I am a Jew of the heart (spiritually), as Paul says. With the Jehovah's witnesses, they get it wrong, as there are no j's in the Hebrew or Greek, they should be Yahweh's witnesses, but then again, they speak a false gospel, so they should stay the same. Just as I feel the established churches should carry on with Jesus, as he is the 'other Jesus' of 2Cor 11v4. Also many S American & Hispanic men are called Jesus, but there is only one Yeshua, who is saviour of the elect church.

Quote Originally Posted by peter john View Post

Yeshua is the hebrew for Jesus, that I prefer to use, as nobody 2000yrs ago, would have used Jesus, obviously, it's English, that is only 1400yrs old. The Greek equivalent is Iesous, & the Aramaic used in the film 'Passion of Christ' uses Yeshua. I am not Jewish literally, but I am a Jew of the heart (spiritually), as Paul says. With the Jehovah's witnesses, they get it wrong, as there are no j's in the Hebrew or Greek, they should be Yahweh's witnesses, but then again, they speak a false gospel, so they should stay the same. Just as I feel the established churches should carry on with Jesus, as he is the 'other Jesus' of 2Cor 11v4. Also many S American & Hispanic men are called Jesus, but there is only one Yeshua, who is saviour of the elect church.

how can you become a member of the elect church?

Reply to Sylvius

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    how can you become a member of the elect church?

Nothing you can do, as there is no freewill, only God's will. So He chooses us, as Yeshua says Himself in Jn 15v16 " You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you..." God chose us before the foundation of the world Eph 1v4.
    All you can do, is die daily to self Lk 9v23, & by the way, no-one knows, for sure, if they are elect, but if you look in the mirror, & see that He is changing you, mind, body & soul, you are on the way. I would say between 1-2%, if that, will be elect. You certainly won't be popular, & speaking God's truth, you will be scorned, but that is all part of God by His Spirit, dwelling in you, if you are elect, for we have to go through trials & tribulations, to mature, as an elect adopted son.

Thread Information