Good Morning,

It's been a while since I've posted on this site, so long had to re-register, thanks to "RAM" was able to do that fairly quickly, anyway it seems from just skimming the Eschatology discussions have quieted down. Anyway my studies through Eschatology have been a long roller coaster ride. I'm 38 years old and have been studying this topic since about 12 years old. It's very fascinating and intrigues me to no end :) Just a brief background of how far my journey has taken me. I was in the Dispensational Premillennialists camp as a young boy for about 10 years. The more I studied the more I realized this view could not be right :thumb:

As time went on found myself in the Historical premil group but started having issues with this view when debating and studying scripture with some of my Preterits buddies. Fast forwarding a bit this brings me to where I'm at today, "Is the Bible story over?" While the preterits view seems to be the most accurate view via the scripture I still feel like this view leaves one with no hope. If the bible was written for the "lost sheep Israel" then really how does it apply to us gentiles today? Also if it is all over then the judgements would not apply to us( meaning those living today)either. Anyway have more questions but will save them for later discussions. I'm glad to be back on the forum and hope to continue learn and meet new people with various views on the study of last things.

Have a Great Day!