Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The eye on the top of the pyramid on the one dollar bill might be well the skylight of Noach's ark
    No Sylvius, That eye is what the freemasons call "Great Architect of the Universe" to the people who has not reached on top of their ranks.
    To find the real meaning of the eye you need to check out what the notorious devil worshipper Alister Crowley wrote about it. I have read it several years ago but I don't remember the book (He wrote many books)
    But the eye represents Satan. So why the eye?

Well remember the Tree of Knowledge ? That Satan tempted Eve to eat of.
    Knowledge is usually observed through the eyes.
    Does not the occult tempt people with secret knowledge ?
    And the eyes of Satan is literally everywhere since he has his demons working for him.

So I can really understand why the devil picked the eye as one of his main symbols.

And Satan is on top of the Pyramid there because he is the god of this world.
    His reign is not yet finished but we know that he does have much time yet before Christ comes back.

And guess what I saw the first time I took magic mushrooms, eyes everywhere, especially the Egyptian eye of Horus.

I did not understand way back then what the eye ment, but I knew the eye of Horus was Egyptian and I though it was really strange that it manifested so much. And I came over the info that the eye is satan some years after that.
    I guess he wanted to make me think that the eye was divine or something leading me into the occult or philosophy.

I have not taken magic mushrooms many times after that, I mean I consider it black magic now but I did not know that the first times.

You have also the Chamsah , an amulet to ward off the evil eye

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    No Sylvius, That eye is what the freemasons call "Great Architect of the Universe" to the people who has not reached on top of their ranks.
    To find the real meaning of the eye you need to check out what the notorious devil worshipper Alister Crowley wrote about it. I have read it several years ago but I don't remember the book (He wrote many books)
    But the eye represents Satan. So why the eye?

Well remember the Tree of Knowledge ? That Satan tempted Eve to eat of.
    Knowledge is usually observed through the eyes.
    Does not the occult tempt people with secret knowledge ?
    And the eyes of Satan is literally everywhere since he has his demons working for him.

So I can really understand why the devil picked the eye as one of his main symbols.

And Satan is on top of the Pyramid there because he is the god of this world.
    His reign is not yet finished but we know that he does have much time yet before Christ comes back.

And guess what I saw the first time I took magic mushrooms, eyes everywhere, especially the Egyptian eye of Horus.

I did not understand way back then what the eye ment, but I knew the eye of Horus was Egyptian and I though it was really strange that it manifested so much. And I came over the info that the eye is satan some years after that.
    I guess he wanted to make me think that the eye was divine or something leading me into the occult or philosophy.

I have not taken magic mushrooms many times after that, I mean I consider it black magic now but I did not know that the first times.
    https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/fea...eister-crowley

Aleister Crowley

The Great Beast 666, Perabduro, Ankh-f-n-khonsu, the wickedest man in the world, Aleister Crowley was a noted ? and controversial ? occultist. He wrote widely, founded his own religious order, and designed a set of tarot cards that are still used today. Defiantly unconventional in every respect, he lived life according to his own dictum: ?Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.?
    very interesting

There is a book of him in the local library

I go and get it

I would be careful having such books in your house. They come with demons.

I would be careful having such books in your house. They come with demons.
    I don't fear demons

I also said that until God sent them to me. They know your fears and manifest as them in your dreams.
    I'm not sure if they are dreams sometimes or the fact that they have the power to take your spirit into a simulation that they control.
    But God will bring you to your knees begging him or Jesus for help.

This happened to me because I did something really bad and it was hell. I don't think you will experience the degree of terror I did.
    But if you start having bad dreams or you wake up paralyzed with a feeling of terror over you; then you know you have demons.

If you want the quotes about the eye from Crowley then I think its better to find them on the internet. Don't waste money on cursed books.

I also said that until God sent them to me. They know your fears and manifest as them in your dreams.
    I'm not sure if they are dreams sometimes or the fact that they have the power to take your spirit into a simulation that they control.
    But God will bring you to your knees begging him or Jesus for help.

This happened to me because I did something really bad and it was hell. I don't think you will experience the degree of terror I did.
    But if you start having bad dreams or you wake up paralyzed with a feeling of terror over you; then you know you have demons.

If you want the quotes about the eye from Crowley then I think its better to find them on the internet. Don't waste money on cursed books.
    the book i got from the library is just bogus.

[QUOTE=Desmild;71314
    If you want the quotes about the eye from Crowley then I think its better to find them on the internet. Don't waste money on cursed books.[/QUOTE]

https://avceyes.com/our-eye-care-cli...etry-services/

Thread Information