Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast
    21 of course also = 3 x 7 = 7 + 7 + 7, the three sevens of 777

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    I was born on the 2nd of february , "The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary " i.e. the day on which Simeon said to her, "and you yourself a sword will pierce" https://www.bartleby.com/210/2/021.html

it was 40 days after Christmas, i.e. after Jesus'birth, day of "pidyon haben" in which the (magical) number 273 plays it's role

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidyon_haben

273 = "arba" = four

also "rega"= the indivisible moment, smaalest unit of time.

273 = 13 x 21 ; 13 = "echad"; 21 = "y-h-v"- part of the Tetragrammaton.

So in every single moment of time Hashem, the Lord, = the eternal, is present

273 in the book : "777 and other qabalistic wrtings"

I am glad to have bought it
    "ga'ar" = to rebuke, is in Rashi's comment on Genesis 1:6,
    Let there be an expanse: Let the expanse be strengthened, for, although the heavens were created on the first day, they were still moist, and they solidified on the second [day] from the rebuke of the Holy One, blessed be He, when He said, ?Let there be an expanse.? This is what Scripture says (Job 26:11): "The pillars of the heavens trembled" the entire first day, and on the second day: "They were astonished by His rebuke" like a person who stands in astonishment because of the rebuke of the one who frightens him. [Genesis Rabbah 12:10]
    They were astonished by His rebuke =יתמהו מגערתו, "yitm'hu miga'arto"

the rebuke of the one who frightens him = מגערת המאיים עליו "miga'arat ham'ayeim alav"

I suspect Rashi of hinting at the number 273

It is kind of a variant of "shadai" = "sheomar dai " -- He who says: Enough! (to all demons)
    Last edited by sylvius; 02-11-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Hey Sylvius, might I ask what you believe in ?

My guess is Christianity but sometimes you remind me the occultist because you go so deep into that dark side.
    Although it might just be your curiosity that is very high also, but I just had to ask.
    Total value of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth") = 777 + its mirror
    = First & last words of verses ordered at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 center words added of the 777 Holograph

777 = (A=1 B=2 C=3) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    = Composite nr (639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta))

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Hey Sylvius, might I ask what you believe in ?

My guess is Christianity but sometimes you remind me the occultist because you go so deep into that dark side.
    Although it might just be your curiosity that is very high also, but I just had to ask.

I am anti-christian, but not anti-christ

I am greatly influenced by the popculture of the sixties, maybe even by the Beatles - it began there - that I also wanted to have my hair grow long, etc. which was forbidden by my parents. When I had finished highschool I went my own way.
    I married a catholic girl. Her parents demanded that I should become catholic too. Maybe all my doing is trying to prove that I don't need to become catholic.

Psalms 118:22,

אֶבֶן מָֽאֲס֣וּ הַבּוֹנִ֑ים הָֽ֜יְתָ֗ה לְרֹ֣אשׁ פִּנָּֽה "even maasu habonim hayetah l'rosh pinnah"

"even maasu habonim" = 273

"l'rosh pinnah"= 666 = the beast Crowley

That's weird

"rosh pinnah" = the head of the corner, Greek κεφαλή γωνίας, mentioned in Mark 12:10

"pinnah" from root "panah"= = to turn, turn to, turn away; to apply; to appeal, to look, pay attention; to free oneself, be free.

"pinnah" = to clear, make way

in Malachi 3:1 and Isaiah 40:3, both cited in Mark 1:2-3,

Ἰδοὺ ἀποστέλλω τὸν ἄγγελόν μου πρὸ προσώπου σου, ὃς κατασκευάσει τὴν ὁδόν σου: φωνὴ βοῶντος ἐν τῇ ἐρήμῳ, Ἑτοιμάσατε τὴν ὁδὸν κυρίου, εὐθείας ποιεῖτε τὰς τρίβους αὐτοῦ

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/785024604544831488

So Mark stresses the "rosh pinnah" , κεφαλή γωνίας, mentioned in Mark 12:10, after Psalms 118:22-23 i.e"the stone rejected by the builders"

The "rosh pinnah" par excellence being the beast Aleister Crowley

Last edited by sylvius; 02-12-2019 at 02:08 AM.

On the Beatles -cover also Marlene Dietrich

https://thenumbernineblog.wordpress....enigma-part-i/

Marlene Dietrich:
    Marlene Dietrich was born Marie Magdalene Dietrich in Germany. Mary Magdalene is of course of biblical significance, and of importance in the Gnostic texts as well. The meaning of the name ?Magdalene? is from a title which meant ?of Magdala?. Mary Magdalene, a character in the New Testament, was named thus because she was from Magdala ? a village on the Sea of Galilee whose name meant ?tower? in Hebrew. She was cleaned of evil spirits by Jesus and then remained with him during his ministry, witnessing the crucifixion and the resurrection. Dietrich literally translates to ?Key? in German.
    seven evil spirits, demons
    Luke 8:2,
    Μαρία ἡ καλουμένη Μαγδαληνή, ἀφ' ἧς δαιμόνια ἑπτὰ ἐξεληλύθει
    Mary, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out

the number of seven demons relates it to the flaming sword of Genesis 3:24.

Dietrich = skeleton key = key that opens all doors Dutch "loper"
    https://www.interglot.com/dictionary...slate/Dietrich

to reach the number nine blog's mirror image you need to top off th blue sky

https://thenumbernineblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/04/8/

the diagonal indeed then goes right over Paul Mac Cartney's face, even over the top of his nose

Thread Information