Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Yes I did understand the hook binds the words.

But I have to admit that this part is not my strong side.
    So If I understand this right then Kaph can mean "open".

So if I add a Kaph to "seven hundred seventy seven" you get "open seven hundred seventy and seven" ?

Because if I am right here then I fully understand the concept around this, I though there were just a few letters than could be translated as words like Hey "the" & Vav "and".

like in: "you will be like God, כֵּֽאלֹהִ֔ים, knowing good and evil" ? (Genesis 3:5)

I found this, in Rabbi Munk's "The wisdom in the Hebrew Alphabet"

so it is not , Genesis 3:5, "you will be God knowing good and evil"

כֵּֽאלֹהִ֔ים, "keilohim" , has gematria 666, if you count the final Mem as 600

Thank you very much for your help again Sylvius. That book will soon be on my book collection.
    Last edited by Desmild; 02-09-2019 at 05:13 PM.

And I see that you are interested in the letter "Ayin", which has a ordinal value of 16.

But 16 is mainly used for the ordinal value of the Greek letter "Pi" in Hebrew.

That is why "Aleph & Tav" = 401 = Pri(80 "Pi" π (Gr sta))

It took me some years to figure this out. But it is one of the great riddles that God uses in the codes.

But you can use 16 as "Ayin"/"eyes" too. But the first thing you shuld think about is "Pi".

TV of Vs(68 "wise" חכם) + TV of Vs(16 "eyes" ע) = 8787
    - 87 = "Phi" (Eng sta)

1,618 = The Golden rati also denoted as the Greek letter "Phi" φ
    - Pi (3,14...) & Phi (1,618...) are very connected because of the Golden spiral https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral

And the CW of Vs(777) = 316 = 2 digits of Phi & Pi merged
    Last edited by Desmild; 02-09-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    so he has a 23rd letter, that's interesting =

the "gayin" , i.e. the letter "ayin"as guttural, like in Gaza , which is wrtten "azah" ("ayin-zayin - hey")

"ayin" = Greek "omikron"

"gayin"= Greek "omega"

= the eye of providence
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghayn

The Arabic letter غ (Arabic: غين‎ ghayn or ġayn) is the nineteenth letter of the Arabic alphabet (...) it represents the sound /ɣ/ or /ʁ/. In name and shape, it is a variant of ʻayn (ع). Its numerical value is 1000 (...)

Biblical Hebrew, as of the 3rd century BCE, apparently still distinguished the phonemes ġ /ʁ/ and ḫ /χ/, based on transcriptions in the Septuagint. (example: Gomorrah is represented in Hebrew as עֲמֹרָה‬, which sounds like 'Ămōrāh in Modern Hebrew; however, the Greek transcription of Γομορραν, Gomoras, suggests that at this point in time the Hebrew lemma was still pronounced as Ġămōrāh)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayin
    Arabic ʿayn is one of the most common letters in Arabic. Depending on the region, it ranges from a pharyngeal [ʕ] to an epiglottal [ʢ]. It is voiced, its unvoiced counterpart being ح. Due to its position as the innermost letter to emerge from the throat, al-Khalil ibn Ahmad al-Farahidi, who wrote the first Arabic dictionary, actually started writing with ʿayn as the first letter instead of the eighteenth; he viewed its origins deep down in the throat as a sign that it was the first sound, the essential sound, the voice and a representation of the self

he viewed its origins deep down in the throat as a sign that it was the first sound, the essential sound, the voice and a representation of the self

My Hebrew teacher, not Jewish, but catholic priest, contended that the "ayin" in Hebrew "ra" = evil, had to be pronounced as "ghayin". He himself could pronounce it thus very well, witjh a deep down rumbling in the throat.

It suggests the "the eye of providence" is embedded in this word for evil = "ra"

"the wickedest man in the world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhNKo4rQU5c
    Jimmy Savile - The Modern Day Aleister Crowley, but More Efficient & Advanced

I didn't know

Hey , ABRACADABRA has Desmild's "kaf" in it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information