Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Genesis 12:8,
    וַיַּעְתֵּ֨ק מִשָּׁ֜ם הָהָ֗רָה,"vaya'teik misham haharah" = and he broke up from there to the mountain

from there = from the teacher oak - אֵל֣וֹן מוֹרֶ֑ה, "elon moreh"

https://www.slideshare.net/sanctitas...egypt-88150071

under that oak Abraham must have written the Sefer Yetsirah --

so he was father also of Richard's Bible Wheel

Since Richard was inspired by the wheel, "galgal", upon which Abraham placed the 22 letters

https://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/231Gates.php

https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_66.php

Oak = Greek δρῦς

LXX Genesis 12:6,

καὶ διώδευσεν Aβραμ τὴν γῆν εἰς τὸ μῆκος αὐτῆς ἕως τοῦ τόπου συχεμ ἐπὶ τὴν δρῦν τὴν ὑψηλήν οἱ δὲ χαναναῖοι τότε κατῴκουν τὴν γῆν

So Abraham was the first Druid, sorcerer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid#Etymology
    The modern English word druid derives from the Latin druidēs (plural), which was considered by ancient Roman writers to come from the native Celtic Gaulish word for these figures. Other Roman texts also employ the form druidae, while the same term was used by Greek ethnographers as δρυΐδης (druidēs). Although no extant Romano-Celtic inscription is known to contain the form,[8] the word is cognate with the later insular Celtic words, Old Irish dru? ?druid, sorcerer?, Old Cornish druw, Middle Welsh dryw ?seer; wren?. Based on all available forms, the hypothetical proto-Celtic word may then be reconstructed as dru-wid-s (pl. druwides) meaning "oak-knower". The two elements go back to the Proto-Indo-European roots deru-[13] and weid- "to see".[14] The sense of "oak-knower" or "oak-seer" is supported by Pliny the Elder, who in his Natural History considered the word to contain the Greek noun dr?s (δρύς), "oak-tree" and the Greek suffix -idēs (-ιδης).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Yetzirah

Sefer Yetzirah (Hebrew: ספר יצירה Sēpher Yəṣirah, Book of Formation, or Book of Creation) is the title of the earliest extant book on Jewish esotericism, (...)
    The book is traditionally ascribed to the patriarch Abraham, although others attribute its writing to Rabbi Akiva. Modern scholars have not reached consensus on the question of its origins.

That Abraham was the author, and even that it was written under the "elon moreh", teacher oak, is implied by Rashi's comment on Genesis 15:2,

And Abram said, "O Lord God, what will You give me, since I am going childless, and the steward of my household is Eliezer of Damascus?"

Rashi:

Damascus: Heb. דַּמֶּשֶׂק. According to the Targum, he was from Damascus, but according to the Midrash Aggadah (Gen. Rabbah 44:9) [the meaning is] that he pursued the kings until Damascus. And in our Talmud (Yoma 28b), it (the word דַּמֶּשֶׂק) is interpreted as a notarikon [acrostic for דּוֹלֶה וּמַשְׁקֶה]: he drew and gave to drink from his master's teachings to others
    Since with help of his 318 trained servants Abraham did defeat the four kings in favor of the five, Genesis 14:14,

Rashi:
    three hundred and eighteen: Our Sages said (Gen. Rabbah 43:2, Ned. 32a): It was Eliezer alone, and it [the number 318] is the numerical value of his name.
    it is the only instance in the bible where gematria comes to the surface
    Last edited by sylvius; 03-14-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Genesis 12:7,

And the Lord appeared to Abram, and He said, "To your seed I will give this land," and there he built an altar to the Lord, Who had appeared to him.

So that was under the "teacher oak"

Rashi:
    and there he built an altar: [in thanksgiving] for the good tidings concerning his descendants and the good tidings concerning the Land of Israel. [from Gen. Rabbah 39:15-16]
    good tidings = "b'sorah" = gospel

The spies said, Numbers 13:32,
    The land we passed through to explore is a land that consumes its inhabitants, and all the people we saw in it are men of stature.

i.e. we all will die

what then we'll have from the land /earth?

Answer here:

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...1692#post71692

1. Corinthians 10:26

τοῦ κυρίου γὰρ ἡ γῆ καὶ τὸ πλήρωμα αὐτῆς
    for the Lord's are the earth and its fullness

after Psalms 24:1,
    The land and the fullness thereof are the Lord's; the world and those who dwell therein.

The earth is not something illusionary

Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" --

"and the earth" even triangle 37 (which is 37 more than 666)

This one is going to be hard to believe but I found this code in Genesis 1:1 30 minutes ago:
    - Adding all letters by rot. from nr 46 "codes" (Eng ord) to nr 172 "codes" (Eng sta) + letters by rot. from nr 37 "of wisdom" (Heb ord) to nr 73 "of wisdom" (Heb sta)
    = 7X 314 (Pi)

And the date today is 3/14 which is known as Pi day. I did not know the date when I found the code but right after I noticed the date.
    I almost could not believe it first, I had to double check the code and it is correct.

Now that is some matrix stuff ! and this year is 2019 = 2000 + 19 "and" (Eng ord)
    = 3 X Pri(123) --- 3X123 = 369 =184 "thirty and seven" (Eng ord) + 185 "thirty and seven" (Eng ord)
    - 37 + 73 = "Alpha" (Eng sta)

And we know that 5 digits is found in Genesis 1:1 also.
    Last edited by Desmild; 03-14-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Genesis 12:6,
    And Abram passed through the land, until the place of Shechem, until the teacher oak, and the Canaanites were then in the land.

Canaanites are merchants -- they make te earth a marketplace

Rashi:
    and the Canaanites were then in the land: He [the Canaanite] was gradually conquering the Land of Israel from the descendants of Shem, for it fell in Shem?s share when Noah apportioned the land to his sons, as it is said (below 14: 18):?And Malchizedek the king of Salem.? Therefore, (below verse 7): And the Lord said to Abram: To your seed will I give this land. I am destined to restore it to your children, who are of the descendants of Shem. [from Sifra, end of Kedoshim]

Malchizedek the king of Salem was priest to the most high God who is possessor of heaven and earth קֹנֵ֖ה שָׁמַ֥יִם וָאָֽרֶץ, "koneh shamayim vaaretz"

Rashi:
    Who possesses heaven and earth: Heb. קֹנֶה, like (Ps. 115:15): the Maker of heaven and earth. By making them, He acquired them to be His.
    so Jesus' cleansing of the Temple might be linked to this

Thread Information