Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    Ha, this is not so bad

From the book "The tree of life - an illustrated study in magic" by Israel Regardie (I got from the royal library in The Hague)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahshuah
    The pentagrammaton (Greek: πενταγράμματον) or Yahshuah (Hebrew: יהשוה‎) is a constructed form of the Hebrew name of Jesus originally found in the works of Athanasius Kirchner, Johann Baptist Grossschedel (1619) and other late Renaissance esoteric sources

(...)
    The essential idea of the pentagrammaton is of an alphabetic consonantal framework Y-H-Sh-W-H, which can be supplied with vowels in various ways. (Also, the "W" can be converted into a "U", since the Hebrew letter ו waw writes either a [w] consonant sound ? later on pronounced [v] ? or a long [u] vowel sound

The letter "shin"is on the tefillin shel rosh

http://www.dailyhalacha.com/m/halacha.aspx?id=3504
    There is an oral tradition from Moshe Rabbeinu, a ?halacha lemoshe misinai,? which teaches that on each side of the tefillin shel rosh, there is a letter ?shin.? On the right side, there is a standard shin, with three legs, while on the left side, the shin has four legs.

There are numerous reasons given for this practice. Some explain that the three and four-legged ?shins? remind us of the three avot and four imahot. The Ben Ish Hai notes that the gemara (Berachot 6a) teaches that the tefillin shel rosh is a source of strength (oz) for the Jewish people, as the verse says, ?Then all the peoples of the earth will see that the name of the Lord is called upon you, and they will fear you? (Devarim 26:10). He explains that the gematria of the two letter ?shins? on the tefillin shel rosh is six hundred. If we include the extra ?vav,? i.e., the extra leg, the gematria then equals six hundred and six. As the non-Jews were given the seven Noachide laws, the Jewish people were commanded to perform an additional six hundred and six mitzvot. The Ben Ish Hai writes that when the non-Jews see all of these extra mitzvot ?they will fear you.?

It should be noted that according to the Beit Yosef, the base of the ?shin? is a point, and each of the three legs is a different letter, i.e., the right leg is a ?vav,? the middle leg looks like a ?yud,? and the left-most leg looks like a ?zayin.? Our custom, however, is to write the ?shin? with a flat base and three ?vavs.?

Summary: The halacha lemoshe misinai teaches that the tefillin shel rosh have a shin on each side, a three-legged shin, and a four-legged shin. The commentaries offer numerous explanations for this practice.
    the four legged "shin" is said to be the missing 23rd sign "- the sign = "haot" -- Exodus 3:12,

And He said, "For I will be with you, and this is the sign for you that it was I Who sent you. When you take the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."

and this is the sign for you = וְזֶה־לְּךָ֣ הָא֔וֹת, "v'zeh l'cha haot"

There was a webpage about it I cannot find back

23rd sign also said to be Omega , i.e. "ayin gadol" -- the eye of providence

The clue of the "shin" in the Pentagrammaton was that lettervalue of "shin" = 300 = "ruach elohim" = the spirit of God.

There is some strange thing about.

Genesis 1:1,
    "b'reishit bara elohim et hashamyim v'et haaretz"
    in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

if you leave the "shin" out it reads
    "b'reishit bara elohim et hamayim v'et haaretz"
    in the beginning God created the water and the earth

v. 2 ended with "v'ruach elohim m'rachefet al-p'nei hamayim" -- and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the water

So that fits -- it was the letter "shin" that hovered over the face of the water

And this resounding in Mark 1:10,

On coming up out of the water he saw the heavens being torn open and the Spirit, like a dove, descending upon him.

The spirit that also came down on Pentecost, Acts 2:4, And they were all filled with the holy Spirit and began to speak in different tongues, as the Spirit enabled them to proclaim.

Pentecost being the sixth day of the month Sivan

Rashi on Genesis 1:31,
    the sixth day: Scripture added a ?hey? on the sixth [day], at the completion of the Creation, to tell us that (...)

They [the works of creation] were all suspended until the ?sixth day,? referring to the sixth day of Sivan, which was prepared for the giving of the Torah (Shab. 88a). [The?hey? is the definite article, alluding to the well-known sixth day, the sixth day of Sivan, when the Torah was given
    The name of God being hidden in the initial letters of "yom hashishi vaychulu hashamayim" becoming known on Pentecost ...

So in here the letter "shin" in "hashamayim" (the second word of Genesis 2:1) played it's decisive role -- if you can get it ...

By the way, also in the name Yeshu the "shin" is middle letter

(I did contend his name must have been Yeshu, since "Yeshu Hanotzri" has gematria 671 (= 666 +5) ).

Checked that pentragrammaton now.

Info from Wikipedia
    pentagrammaton (Greek: πενταγράμματον) or Yahshuah (Hebrew: יהשוה‎) is a constructed form of the Hebrew name of Jesus originally found in the works of Athanasius Kirchner, Johann Baptist Grossschedel (1619) and other late Renaissance esoteric sources. It is to be distinguished from the name Yahshua found in the works of the Sacred Name Movement in the 1960s, though there has been some conflation or confusion between the two. The pentagrammaton Yahshuah has no support in archeological findings, such as the Dead Sea scrolls or inscriptions, nor in rabbinical texts as a form of Joshua. Scholarship generally considers the original form of Jesus to be Yeshua, a Hebrew Bible form of Joshua.
    So this form for "Jesus" in Hebrew is: יהשוה‎ = 326 (sta).
    Now there is minimal indication to Jesus Christ in Vs(326) so it does not support it.

In Vs(326)
    - TV = 2743 = Pri(7) X Pri(48 "the Seal")
    - FLW = 324 = Father" 3 X 108 "The Lord God" (Eng ord)
    - CW = 280 "Genesis one one and John one one" (Eng ord)
    - FLCW = 203 "created" + 401 "Aleph & Tav"

So finding a code relating to Jesus or Aleph & Tav is common in the codes. But the total value there points more to 777 because "The Seal". Now it is tempting to connect the center word there to 280 = 10X 28 "Lamb" (Eng ord), but "Genesis one one and John one one" is the correct pick there since the verse order = 326 "Genesis one one and John one one codes" (Eng ord).
    So I don't think the pentagrammaton is valid in that sense since God does not seem to consider it in Vs(326)

Now to support my spellings of "Jesus"
    - FLW of Vs(401 "Aleph & Tav") = 397 "Jesus" יהושוע (Galilean version) = FLW of Vs(801 "Alpha & Omega"/"A & Z")
    - FLW of Vs(112 "The Lord God") = 391 "Jesus" יהושע = "Lamb of God" אלהים שה = FLW of Vs(1116 "seven seven seven" (Heb sta))

In Vs(391)
    - TV = 2761 (27 "A & Z" --- 61 "Jesus"/The "Lamb" (A=26))
    - FLW = 286 "The Lamb" (Eng sta)
    - CW = 349 "right hand" גוע gava`= Pri(71 "riddles" (Eng ord) = "God" (Eng sta))
    - FLCW = 635 = Pri(4) X Pri(32) --- 4X32 = 128 "The Lamb" (A=26)

In Vs(397 "Jesus" = Pri(79 "Pi" (Eng sta))
    - Nr.L = 12 (Tribes or Deciples)
    - Nr.W = 44 "Lamb" טלה taleh = In my heart" (Heb)
    - TV = 10X 314 (Pi)
    - FLW = 891 "Treasures" (Eng sta)
    - CW = 583 "The Messiah" (Eng ord + sta)= 500 + 83 "wisdom" (Eng ord)
    - FLCW = 1474 "everything" (Eng sta) = 1000 + 474 "knowledge" (Heb)
    - W. Surr. CW = 375 "The Spirit of God" (Heb ord + sta)
    - 4 CW = 958 "the Jesus" (Gr) = 181 "created the" (A=26) + 777 (A=26 of Gen 1:1)

So something I have been noticing is that God can refer to more than 1 connection in a verse.
    But you already see what God mainly picks in the TV and here it is "Pi". But Jesus is hidden in the CW there.

Now just to give you another example of God putting codes relating to more than 1 meaning in a verse.

Jesus (391) + "Christ" (358) = 749 = 7 X Pri(29) (729 = Alpha)

In Vs(749)
    - Nr.W = 14 "Golden" זהב
    - Nr. L = 44 "Lamb" טלה taleh
    - Nr.W + Nr.L = 58 "Seal of" (Eng ord)
    - TV = 2399 = Pri(358 "Messiah" משיח)
    - FLW = 288 "In the beginning Jesus Christ" (Eng ord) = 16X18 (Phi = 1,618...)
    - CW = 429 "Aleph & Tav" (Heb reduced + ordinal + standard) = 400 "Tav" + 29 "and" (Heb ord)
    - FLCW = 717 "The speed of light" (Eng sta) = 3X Pri(53) --- 3X53 = 159 "The Speed of Light" (Eng ord)
    - W.surr. CW = 462 (46 "codes" (Eng ord) merged with 62 "Torah" (Eng ord)) = 7X(66 "gematria" (Heb ord) = "of" (Eng sta))
    - 4 CW = 891 "Treasures" (Eng sta) = FLW of Vs(397 "Jesus" = Pri(79 "Pi"))

And we know Alpha is connected to light so these codes fits perfectly.
    Last edited by Desmild; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
    Total value of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth") = 777 + its mirror
    = First & last words of verses ordered at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 center words added of the 777 Holograph

777 = (A=1 B=2 C=3) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    = Composite nr (639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta))

326 is gematria of "Kush" = Ethiopia, said to be the root(land) of "kishuf"= sorcery.

Moses married (= had sex with) an Ethiopian woman

Numbers 12:1,
    Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.

makes think of Perseus' marriage to Andromeda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus
    On the way back to Seriphos Island, Perseus stopped in the kingdom of Aethiopia. This mythical Ethiopia was ruled by King Cepheus and Queen Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia, having boasted her daughter Andromeda equal in beauty to the Nereids, drew the vengeance of Poseidon, who sent an inundation on the land and a sea serpent, Cetus, which destroyed man and beast. The oracle of Ammon announced that no relief would be found until the king exposed his daughter Andromeda to the monster, and so she was fastened naked to a rock on the shore. Perseus slew the monster and, setting her free, claimed her in marriage.
    "Andromeda equal in beauty to the Nereids"

cf. Rashi on Numbers 12:1,
    Cushite: כֻּשִׁית. Its numerical value is equal to יְפַת מַרְאֶה beautiful in appearance. [Tanchuma Tzav 13] כ = 20, ו = 6, ש = 300 , י = 10, ת = 400, total 736; י = 10, פ = 80, ת = 400, מ = 40, ר = 200, א = 1, ה = 5, total 736.

In the constellation of Andromeda is the Andromeda Nebula

visible with the naked eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auqVav37cS0

In watching her you can really get high = experience expansion of consciousness = enter the intergallactial sphere

It happened to me once --

[QUOTE]326 is gematria of "Kush" = Ethiopia, said to be the root(land) of "kishuf"= sorcery.[/QUOT

Oh yes, I saw now that this Pentagrammaton reflects "The Lord" and not "Jesus".
    But I think I will just stick to using "The Lord" as 26. "Genesis one one and John one one codes" seemed to fit well into verse nr 326 so I see no reason for using 326 as the pentagrammaton.
    Total value of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth") = 777 + its mirror
    = First & last words of verses ordered at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 center words added of the 777 Holograph

777 = (A=1 B=2 C=3) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    = Composite nr (639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta))

So gazing at Andromeda might take you out of our own galaxy into a higher intergalactial sphere

This might be understood in Genesis 15:5,
    And He took him outside, and He said, "Please look heavenward and count the stars, if you are able to count them." And He said to him, "So will be your seed."

See Rashi's comment:

And He took him outside: According to its simple meaning: He took him out of his tent, outdoors, to see the stars. But according to its midrashic interpretation, He said to him,"Go out of your astrology", for you have seen in the signs of the zodiac that you are not destined to have a son. Indeed, Abram will have no son, but Abraham will have a son. Similarly, Sarai will not give birth, but Sarah will give birth. I will give you another name, and your destiny will change (Ned. 32a, Gen. Rabbah 44:10). Another explanation: He took him out of the terrestrial sphere and lifted him above the stars. This explains the expression of הַבָּטָה, looking down from above (Gen. Rabbah 44:12).

Thread Information