Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

My theory on how the Biblewheel works

12, 50 (Spoke 6), 2 and fire from heaven:

Notice that both 12 and 50 are mentioned in Acts 2 as the Spirit of God came down as cloven tongues of fire. There was one chosen to replace the 12th disciple Judas Iscariot who committed suicide during the crucifixion of his Lord, Jesus Christ. Plus, there were 120 (12x10) people gathered in the upper room where Jesus had his last supper, which belonged to Barnabas and Mary the mother of Mark.

Pentecost is the 50th day from Jesus' resurrection.

Acts 2

1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

The king sent 3 groups of 50 soldiers with their captain. And the first 2 groups died of the fire which came down from heaven, whereas the captain of the 3rd group realized, repented and came to his knees.

2Kings is the 12th book and within the 1st chapter it mentions the number 50.

2Kings 1

6 And they said unto him, There came a man up to meet us, and said unto us, Go, turn again unto the king that sent you, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, [Is it] not because [there is] not a God in Israel, [that] thou sendest to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron? therefore thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.

7 And he said unto them, What manner of man [was he] which came up to meet you, and told you these words?

8 And they answered him, [He was] an hairy man, and girt with a girdle of leather about his loins. And he said, It [is] Elijah the Tishbite.

9 Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down.

10 And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I [be] a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

11 Again also he sent unto him another captain of fifty with his fifty. And he answered and said unto him, O man of God, thus hath the king said, Come down quickly.

12 And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I [be] a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

13 And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty. And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight.

14 Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties: therefore let my life now be precious in thy sight.

15 And the angel of the LORD said unto Elijah, Go down with him: be not afraid of him. And he arose, and went down with him unto the king.

So 50 and 12 together:

Acts 6:2
    Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples [unto them], and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.

Acts 19

5 When they heard [this], they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid [his] hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

7 And all the men were about twelve.

Another mentioning of Pentecost (50th day) is found in the 2nd Epistle, 1Corinthians and Ephesus is mentioned just as Acts 19:

1Corinthians 16:8 (2nd Epistle) But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.

Also keep in mind that it is in 1Corinthians 12 that it mentions the gifts of the Spirit.

12th book 12th chapter (2Kings 12) mentions Joash which is the personification of the fire of God.

Also the 12th disciple Judas Iscariot was the treasurer of the group. 2Kings 12 mentioned that king Joash took the money from the treasury to pay both those who repaired the temple and also to Hazael the king of Syria to turn him back from invading Jerusalem.

If you find more on this subject let me know.
    Last edited by gilgal; 07-16-2018 at 07:20 AM.

Thread Information