Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Was the Bible Wheel a "completely crazy insane book"?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Alright Alex, you've convinced me. I have no doubt that you have some sort of serious mental disorder. I'm no psychologist, but if I had to guess I'd say it seems to be a mix of ignorance, arrogance, and autism.
    don't the same words apply to yourself?

"The Bible Wheel" is a complete crazy insane book produced by someone who was both ignorant and arrogant and loved most of all himself, up to the present day, although he declared the bible wheel to be debunked (by which he denied responsibility for his claims and avoided to have to answer painful questions)

on p. 121 (of all numbers ) it reads:

I am the Alpha and the Omega (ΑΩ), the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8 (Spoke 22, Cycle 3)

(but you got that from KJV I see https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-8.htm -- beter called KJP -- "the beginning and the ending" , ἡ ἀρχὴ καὶ τὸ τέλος, was not in the original handwritings and was derived from Revelation 21:6 and 22:13) -- and "which" is perverse translation of ὁ = who -- referring to the Lord God )

Next it reads:
    He engraved these Letters (capital L)in His Capstone Signature (ΑΩ/את) which declares by its very nature that it is a miracle (ot), a Sign (ת) from God (א)

You still hang on that, the very capstone of your wheel

you have spent years playing this moronic child's game.

You did spent a lot of energy on it, all for waste...

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post

"The Bible Wheel" is a complete crazy insane book produced by someone who was both ignorant and arrogant and loved most of all himself, up to the present day, although he declared the bible wheel to be debunked (by which he denied responsibility for his claims and avoided to have to answer painful questions)
    Ha! That's hilarious sylvius. You are a master of empty insults. It will be interesting to see if you are able to justify any of your words.

Why do you say that I denied responsibility when I debunked my work? If you read my articles in which I debunked myself, I explained how I fell into the delusions of gematria and kabbalah. How is that avoiding responsibility?

And which "painful questions" have I avoided?

on p. 121 (of all numbers ) it reads:

I am the Alpha and the Omega (ΑΩ), the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8 (Spoke 22, Cycle 3)

(but you got that from KJV I see https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-8.htm -- beter called KJP -- "the beginning and the ending" , ἡ ἀρχὴ καὶ τὸ τέλος, was not in the original handwritings and was derived from Revelation 21:6 and 22:13) -- and "which" is perverse translation of ὁ = who -- referring to the Lord God )

Next it reads:
    He engraved these Letters (capital L)in His Capstone Signature (ΑΩ/את) which declares by its very nature that it is a miracle (ot), a Sign (ת) from God (א)

You still hang on that, the very capstone of your wheel
    Your personal hatred of the KJV as a "perversion" is intellectually meaningless and sheds no light on whether that particular translation of "o" = who is correct or not. You need to do better than this if you want to justify your assertions.

And besides, you are wrong on two counts. First, I agree that the translation of "o" as "who" is better than "which" in modern English (though I don't know if it matters at all in 16th century English). Second, it is irrelevant because I never used "which" as opposed to "who" in any arguments I made in the book.

You are correct that I "hang on" to the idea that Alpha Omega corresponds to Aleph Tav in as much as they are the first and last letters of their respective alphabets, but you are wrong that I do that because it is the "capstone of the wheel." On the contrary, the only reason I "hang on" to that idea is because it is an incontrovertible fact. If you disagree, please site at least two biblical scholars who support your position. I won't hold my breath.

you have spent years playing this moronic child's game.

You did spent a lot of energy on it, all for waste...
    The only "moronic child's game" I see is your mindless repetition of words that have no content in this context.

Yes, I spent years on my obsession just as you and Alex and a thousand other "pattern finders" have spent on theirs. The only difference between you an I is that I have debunked myself because I was willing to admit when I was wrong (which is the opposite of arrogance).

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion!

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Of course not. I would always attempt to answer questions. I would not just ignore them and then declare victory like Alex does. My answers often fell short (as I myself have explained) but still that's nothing like the blind refusal to answer that we see with Alex.

The fact that you ask this question suggests that you are more interested in mindless insults rather than the truth.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Of course not. I would always attempt to answer questions. I would not just ignore them and then declare victory like Alex does. My answers often fell short (as I myself have explained) but still that's nothing like the blind refusal to answer that we see with Alex.

The fact that you ask this question suggests that you are more interested in mindless insults rather than the truth.
    I remember that when I questioned your wheel years back, on your first forum, I was immediately banned.

Hey there sylvius

I've answered in a new thread. Please continue the conversation there: Was the Bible Wheel a "completely crazy insane book"?
    It was completely insane from the beginning.

And you were rather lifted over the horse.

You started a thread on theolgyweb

"Biblewheel on the rise"

I just came to the idea that you did derive that from KJV -- with their "which"

"which is, and which was, and which is to come"

That you did read "which" as alluding to your wheel.

The whole lay-out was grotesque

It was completely insane from the beginning.
    Empty words mean nothing. They give no information. They give me nothing to work with, on way to correct myself if I am in error.

Please state exactly why it was "insane."

And you were rather lifted over the horse.

You started a thread on theolgyweb

"Biblewheel on the rise"
    That's true. I was completely convinced that it was a revelation from God. But I was wrong. And to my credit, I publicly admitted my error and explained where I went wrong.

Is there something wrong with that?

I just came to the idea that you did derive that from KJV -- with their "which"

"which is, and which was, and which is to come"

That you did read "which" as alluding to your wheel.
    Why did you think it had anything to do with the word "which"? That thought never entered my mind. I always interpreted "which" as equivalent to "who" in that verse.

Check out my blog site

The whole lay-out was grotesque

I agree, but probably for different reasons.

I think it was "grotesque" because it has a "garrish" quality, it's too explicit, to flat and "in your face". It needed a lot more subtlety and artistry.

Why do you think it was grotesque?

Check out my blog site

Empty words mean nothing. They give no information. They give me nothing to work with, on way to correct myself if I am in error.

Please state exactly why it was "insane."
    book p.16,

"The primary thing to understand about the Bible Wheel is the simplicity of its origin. It emerges when we do nothing but take the list of the Sixty-Six Books and roll it up like a scroll on a spindle Wheel of Twenty -Two spokes, corresponding to the Twenty-Two letters of the Hebrew Alphabet. That is all there is to it. Everything else in this study follows from that single and surprisingly simple act"

If you roll things up you get a spiral and not a wheel

and the rest was that you had to force the books into the order you had invented --

Genesis had to coincide with Isaiah and Romans, etc.

I was wrong. And to my credit, I publicly admitted my error and explained where I went wrong.
    you came to hate gematria as a Jewish invention. 66 was so beautiful gematria of "galgal"= wheel, ok that walked wrong (in Dutch we say: "dat liep spaak" = that walked spoke)

That's true. I was completely convinced that it was a revelation from God. But I was wrong.
    and felt superior because of that.

Was it Satan at work?

And to my credit, I publicly admitted my error and explained where I went wrong.
    in now disbelieving that there might be anything divine in this world

Is there something wrong with that?
    you are still superior

Why did you think it had anything to do with the word "which"?
    It came just to my mind - that the "which"in KJV Revelation 1:8 refers to "the Alpha and the Omega" and not to "the Lord God"

That thought never entered my mind. I always interpreted "which" as equivalent to "who" in that verse.
    ok

I remember that when I questioned your wheel years back, on your first forum, I was immediately banned.
    That is an ludicrous lie sylvius. I allowed you to to spew your absurdities on this forum for a very long time before I banned you. And why did I ban you? Because of your stubborn refusal to be honest and rational. Here is the last chance I gave you before banning you:

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius
    What's your argument?
    See the Bible Wheel Challenge. If my claims are false, you should be able to prove it in minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius
    I am serious: what do your claim exactly?
    Like I said, see the Bible Wheel Challenge. If my claims are false, you should be able to prove it in minutes.
    Still waiting sylvius ....
    Do you claim to be kind of a god, or at least a chosen one or beloved disciple, since you are the only one to discover the bible-wheel that was hidden throughout the ages?
    No, I have never believed anything like that, and it does not follow from the mere act of discovery. Your question is both rude and irrational.

I'm still waiting ...
    I'm still waiting ...
    I'm still waiting ...
    As you can see, I offered you many opportunities to prove me wrong, but you refused to engage my argument. It was shortly after this post that you responded by merely asserting without any evidence whatsoever that my "Bible Wheel Challenge" was "asburdism". You refused to engage any my arguments and chose rather to spew mindless insults. That's why I banned you on 3/14/2013 after you had written hundreds of absurd and insulting posts.

The challenge reveals your own absurdism.
    You have passed the limit of my patience with your blatant lies and gross absurdities.

You have nothing of any value to contribute to this forum.

I should have banned you long ago.

Go troll elsewhere.
    So there you go sylvius. That's what really happened. Will you admit the truth? You know that I did not "immediately" ban you. On the contrary, I gave you more than enough opportunity to justify your words but you refused.

It's too bad you didn't choose the path of rationality. If you had seriously engaged my Bible Wheel Challenge you could have proven me wrong very quickly by created the Catholic Bible Wheel like I did years later when I finally debunked myself. Guess it goes to prove the old adage - if you want a job done well, do it yourself!

The discovery of the Catholic Bible Wheel was extremely effective in helping me break free from the illusion of design caused by the "patternicity" of the Bible Wheel. I talk about this in my article The Battle of the Bible Wheels: Catholic vs. Protestant. Comparing contrary patterns is the "fast track" to freeing people from their delusional patterns. That's what I've been trying to do with Alex by showing him that his method can be used to create a thousand contrary patterns and so proves absolutely nothing.

I doubt that there is anything so easy for your numerology since it's too imprecise to allow for a real contradiction. In that sense, it's like Alex's - you can make up anything you want so there's no way to prove it wrong ... or right. It's just finger-painting with words and numbers.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information