Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

A bible wheel supporter?

http://www.hopeoftheworld.org/Sapphi...single&id=1992
    The longest book in the world is the Bible. Other books have more words and pages, but the Bible is longer. Why? It was written over a period of about 1500 years. There's no other book like it. Imagine a book that's begun at the fall of the Roman Empire, continued through the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution, and finally finished by a modern day street vendor in the Bronx. It'd be a miracle for such a book to be at all coherent or consistent. That's exactly what the Bible is - it perfectly begins in Genesis and perfectly ends with the Book of Revelation. It bears the unmistakable mark of one author... God! Your life may be filled with lots of things that don't seem to be consistent, coherent, hold together, or make sense. But just as God wove together the Bible into something perfect and awesome, so He is able to weave together all the loose ends of your life. Just put Him first and follow His plot and your life will become something perfect and beautiful.
    Last edited by sylvius; 01-12-2018 at 06:57 AM.

I am in The Netherlands

Dear Mr./MS Sylvius

Shalom. I am glad to see someone from the Netherlands on this forum. I am new here and not sure how to send private message.

I would like to get in contact to discuss Bible topics.

Thanks
    Sal

Thread Information