Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Truth

Micah 5:1,
    And you, Bethlehem Ephrathah-you should have been the lowest of the clans of Judah-from you [he] shall emerge for Me, to be a ruler over Israel; and his origin is from of old, from days of yore.

a ruler == a Caesar?

Hebrew מוֹשֵׁ֖ל "moshel"

from root "mashal" = 1) to govern, rule over ; 2) to speak metaphorically.

cf. Mark 4:33-34

With many such parables he spoke the word to them, as they were able to hear it. He did not speak to them without a parable, but privately to his own disciples he explained everything

Καὶ τοιαύταις παραβολαῖς πολλαῖς ἐλάλει αὐτοῖς τὸν λόγον, καθὼς ἠδύναντο ἀκούειν: χωρὶς δὲ παραβολῆς οὐκ ἐλάλει αὐτοῖς, κατ' ἰδίαν δὲ τοῖς ἰδίοις μαθηταῖς ἐπέλυεν πάντα

https://twitter.com/search?q=χωρὶς minkmaat&src=typd

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/913373497560387584

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Saul the Liar

That can't be true, what do you think?
    But for sure Paul is far less lucid than Mark or John.

And what to think of the letter to the Hebrews? Written by someone who pretended to be Paul ...

The letter to the Hebrews presents a false interpretation of Psalms 110

Hebrews 1:13,
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+1&version=ESV

And to which of the angels has he ever said,
    ?Sit at my right hand
    until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet??

but Psalms 110 is about Genesis 14, about the first war mentioned , the war of the four kings against the five, wherein Abram got involved and gained victory over the four kings with help of his 318 trained servants and afterwards did meet Malkitzedek

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_...showrashi=true

The word of the Lord to my master: The word of the Lord to Abraham, whom the world called ?my master,? as it is written (Gen. 23: 6): ?Hearken to us, my master.?
    until I make your enemies: Amraphel and his allies.
    The staff of your might the Lord will send from Zion: When you return from the war and your men are weary and in pursuit, the Lord will send you Malchizedek, king of Salem, to bring out bread and wine (Gen. 14: 14).
    Your people will volunteer on the day of your host: When you gather an army to pursue them, your people and your friends will volunteer to go out with you, as we find (Gen. 14:14): ?and he armed his trained men, those born in his house,? and no more; and Aner, Eshkol, and Mamre volunteered by themselves to go out to his aid.
    The Lord swore and will not repent: Since Abraham was afraid lest he be punished for the troops that he had killed, it was said to him (Gen. 15: 1): ?Fear not, Abraham, etc.?
    and will not repent: over the good that He spoke about you.
    you are a priest forever because of the speech of Malchizedek: From you will emerge the priesthood and the kingship that your children will inherit from Shem your progenitor, the priesthood and the kingship, which were given to him. דִבְרָתִי מלכי-צדק. The ?yud? is superfluous, like (Lam. 1: 1): ?the city that was once so populous (רבתי).? Because of the speech of Malchizedek, because of the command of Malchizedek. You are a priest, Heb. כהן. The word כהן bears the connotation of priesthood and rulership, as (II Sam. 8:18): ?and David?s sons were chief officers.?
    The Lord: Who was on your right hand in battle.
    has crushed kings on the day of His wrath: The four kings. ..
    Last edited by sylvius; 11-06-2017 at 11:57 PM.

At the bottom of the page another interpretation is presented:

In another manner, this psalm can be explained regarding David: [1]
    The word of the Lord about my master: Concerning my master, Saul, when I was pursued by him.
    about my master: Heb. לאדני, about my master, as (Exod. 14:3): ?Then Pharaoh will say concerning the children of (לבני) Israel? ; (Gen. 26:7), ?The people of the place asked him about his wife (לאשתו).?
    ?Wait for My right hand?: Stay and wait for My salvation. [2]
    The staff of your might the Lord will send from Zion: The exceptional good deeds in your hand. Another explanation: You will yet reign in Zion, and there a staff of might will be sent to you, and then you will rule in the midst of your enemies. [3]
    Your people will volunteer on the day of your host: The people of Israel will volunteer to your aid on the day that you form an army, as it is delineated in (I) Chronicles (12:21); that they were joining him from every tribe: ?When he went to Ziklag, there deserted to him of Manasseh, etc.? ; (ibid. verse 8): ?And from the Gadites there separated themselves to David, etc.?
    because of the beauty of holiness when you fell from the womb: Because of the beauty of holiness that was in you from your youth.
    your youth is like dew: A good youth and a good period of maturity that you had will be to you like dew, which is pleasant and sweet, and will produce fruit for you to make you prosper. [4]
    The Lord has sworn, etc.: that the kingdom will be yours forever.
    You are a priest forever: And which of the priesthoods? A priesthood that is above the priesthood of Malchizedek, and that is the kingdom, which is above the high priesthood in thirty steps.
    above the charge of Malchizedek: above the priesthood (Some mss. read: above the charge) of Malchizedek, who was a priest to the Most High God. Now if you challenge that he too was a king, [we answer that] the kingdom over the nations was not an esteemed kingdom when compared to Israel. [5]
    The Lord: will always be on your right hand to save you, Who?
    crushed kings on the day of His wrath: Those who fought with Abraham and with Joshua and with Barak. [6]
    He will execute justice upon the nations [into] a heap of corpses: And further, in the days of Hezekiah your son, He will execute justice upon the armies of Sennacherib [making them] a heap of dead corpses, and He will crush Sennacherib, who is the head of Nineveh and Assyria, which is a great land, who? [7]
    From the stream on the way: he was drinking, for he boasted that his armies drank from the waters of the Jordan, as it is said (Isa. 37:25): ?I dug and drank water, and I dry up, etc.?
    therefore, he raised his head: He praised himself and boasted of his greatness.
    I don't know the merit of that.

Mark 12:35-37 suggests that in Jesus' time there existed a Messianic interpreation of Psalms 110:

As Jesus was teaching in the temple area he said ?How do the scribes claim that the Messiah is the son of David? David himself, inspired by the holy Spirit, said:
    ?The Lord said to my lord,?Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies under your feet.?? David himself calls him ?lord?; so how is he his son?? [The] great crowd heard this with delight.

It is also in Matthew 22:41-44,
    but Matthew 1:16-17,
    Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary. Of her was born Jesus who is called the Messiah.
    Thus the total number of generations from Abraham to David is fourteen generations; from David to the Babylonian exile, fourteen generations; from the Babylonian exile to the Messiah, fourteen generations.

already suggested that he was not "son of David" in a physical sense, but "son of David in gematrial sense.

since gematria of David is 14. Even "Rome" knows that:

http://www.usccb.org/bible/matthew/1
    Matthew is concerned with fourteen generations, probably because fourteen is the numerical value of the Hebrew letters forming the name of David.
    Genesis 14:14 being the only place in scripture where gematria comes to the surface

https://twitter.com/search?q=318%20minkmaat&src=typd

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Rabbi Ginsburgh's stunning gematrias:

נִמְרֹ֑ד , Nimrod = 294

נְבֻֽכַדְנֶצַּ֔ר, Nebukadnetzar = 422

422 + 294 = 716 = 2 x 358 = Mashiach ; also Nachash = snake.

The main characters in paradise:
    Adam = 45
    Eve "chavah" = 19
    snale "nachash" = 358

45 +19 + 358 = 422 = Nebukadnetzar
    294 is also gematria of "Ein Melech B'Lo Am" there is no king without a people.

https://judaism.stackexchange.com/qu...-melech-blo-am

Rabbi Ginsburgh:
    https://youtu.be/OcsfViaI6yo?t=1h20m

Rabbi Ginsburgh stressed that Nimrod is the first king

There came a question, Wasn't Malkitzedek the first king ? (According to Jewish tradition Shem, son of Noach, was Malkitzedek -- )

The answer is a bit dubious:

https://youtu.be/OcsfViaI6yo?t=1h43m58s

Genesis 14:18,
    And Malchizedek the king of Salem brought out bread and wine, and he was a priest to the Most High God.

Rashi:
    And Malchizedek: The Midrash Aggadah (Targum Jonathan, Ned. 32b, Mid. Ps. 76:3) states that he was Shem, the son of Noah.
    cf. Rashi on Genesis 12:6,
    and the Canaanites were then in the land: He [the Canaanite] was gradually conquering the Land of Israel from the descendants of Shem, for it fell in Shem?s share when Noah apportioned the land to his sons, as it is said (below 14: 18):?And Malchizedek the king of Salem.? Therefore, (below verse 7): And the Lord said to Abram: To your seed will I give this land. I am destined to restore it to your children, who are of the descendants of Shem. [from Sifra, end of Kedoshim]

And Malchizedek the king of Salem brought out bread and wine, and he was a priest to the Most High God.

The Midrash Aggadah (Targum Jonathan, Ned. 32b, Mid. Ps. 76:3) states that he was Shem, the son of Noah.

Related to that:

Exodus 15:18,

יְהֹוָ֥ה | יִמְלֹ֖ךְ לְעֹלָ֥ם וָעֶֽד, "hashem yimloch l'olam vaed"

Hashem will be king for ever and ever

Hashem being "the most high God who acquires heaven and earth"

אֵ֣ל עֶלְי֔וֹן קֹנֵ֖ה שָׁמַ֥יִם וָאָֽרֶץ, "el elyon koneh shamayim vaaretz" (Genesis 14:19)

He acquires it by adding the letter "hey" of his name to "shishi" --

Letter in the rooftop

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/908320235958231041

also in the rooftop of the "teivah" = ark = word as written with letters.

Genesis 6:16
    You shall make a skylight for the ark, and to a cubit you shall finish it to the top,

skylight = "tzohar" -- צֹ֣הַר, of which the "hey'is the middle letter.

"Ein Melech B'Lo Am" there is no king without a people.

"am" mentioned in beforegoing Exodus 15:16,

May dread and fright fall upon them; with the arm of Your greatness may they become as still as a stone, until Your people cross over, O Lord, until this nation that You have acquired crosses over.

this nation that You have acquired עַם־ז֥וּ קָנִֽיתָ , "am-zo kanita"

"am"- "ayin - mem" as "ir"= city and "migdal"= tower

in the next verse 17,

You shall bring them and plant them on the mount of Your heritage, directed toward Your habitation, which You made, O Lord; the sanctuary, O Lord, [which] Your hands founded.

"the mount of your heritage' = Jerusalem
    "Your habitation, which You made, O Lord; the sanctuary, O Lord, [which] Your hands founded" = the tower

Genesis 11:4,
    And they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make ourselves a name, lest we be scattered upon the face of the entire earth."

a city and a tower =עִ֗יר וּמִגְדָּל֙, "ir umigdal". The initials of "ir" and "migdal" spelling עַ֤ם "am", people, nation

v.5-6,
    And the Lord descended to see the city and the tower that the sons of man had built. And the Lord said, "Lo! [they are] one people and one language, and this is what they have commenced to do.

one people and one language, עַ֤ם אֶחָד֙ וְשָׂפָ֤ה אַחַת֙, "am echad usafat achat"

"The tower" of Jerusalem , Exodus 15:17,

Rashi:
    directed toward Your habitation: The Temple below is directly opposite the Temple above, which You made. ? [from Mechilta]
    the sanctuary: Heb. מִקְּדָשׁ. The cantillation sign over it is a ?zakef gadol,? to separate it from the word ה following it. [The verse thus means:] the sanctuary which Your hands founded, O Lord. The Temple is beloved, since, whereas the world was created with ?one hand,? as it is said: ?Even My hand laid the foundation of the earth? (Isa. 48:13), the sanctuary [will be built] with ?two hands.? When will it be built with "two hands"? At the time when ?the Lord will reign to all eternity? [verse 18]. In the future, when the entire ruling power is His. ? [from Mechilta and Keth. 5a]
    Temple below -- the letter "hey" of "hashishi" ( the sixth) Genesis 1:31

Tempel above -- the letter "hey" of "hashamayim" (the heaven) Genesis 2:1

It is descending from above and not build up from below, like the tower of Babel.

cf. Revelation 21:2,
    And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

v.22
    And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Revelation 21:2,
    καὶ τὴν πόλιν τὴν ἁγίαν Ἰερουσαλὴμ καινὴν εἶδον καταβαίνουσαν ἐκ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ ἀπὸ τοῦ θεοῦ, ἡτοιμασμένην ὡς νύμφην κεκοσμημένην τῷ ἀνδρὶ αὐτῆς.

And the holy city, new Jerusalem, I saw coming out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Thread Information