Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Genesis Contradiction with Luke

Richard wants to discuss his supposed evidence that genesis and Luke dont match and therefore who knows. Anyway, he can state his claims, cause and effect or anything HERE if he wants and has some *****. I have never ever discussed this supposed new find, so will have to write original thoughts and ask Richard to clarify His and stand behind his, so we can have a debate. He is therefopre invited to write his first THREAD HEREON>

The stage is yours Richard

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Richard wants to discuss his supposed evidence that genesis and Luke dont match and therefore who knows. Anyway, he can state his claims, cause and effect or anything HERE if he wants and has some *****. I have never ever discussed this supposed new find, so will have to write original thoughts and ask Richard to clarify His and stand behind his, so we can have a debate. He is therefopre invited to write his first THREAD HEREON>

The stage is yours Richard
    The contradiction is common knowledge. Luke 3:36 lists a "Cainan" that is missing from the genealogy in Genesis. Luke lists 21 generations from Adam to Abraham, whereas Genesis lists 20 . If you don't know about this problem then you are an utterly incompetent student of the Bible. If you do know about it, then you must have an answer. So please present your answer that explains how your timeline could be "exact" despite this blatant contradiction.

PS: In a previous message, I mistakenly said that this was a contradiction in the number of generations from Adam to Noah. I should have said "from Adam to Abraham".
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    The contradiction is common knowledge. Luke 3:36 lists a "Cainan" that is missing from the genealogy in Genesis. Luke lists 21 generations from Adam to Abraham, whereas Genesis lists 20 . If you don't know about this problem then you are an utterly incompetent student of the Bible. If you do know about it, then you must have an answer. So please present your answer that explains how your timeline could be "exact" despite this blatant contradiction.

PS: In a previous message, I mistakenly said that this was a contradiction in the number of generations from Adam to Noah. I should have said "from Adam to Abraham".
    Whoops had a power outage with the Pacific storm so I lost what I wrote..

So lets begin witha real debate, or a real attack or query on the genology of Luke, cause I have never gotten into this before... for as mentioned I dont base my FAITH on mental ascents and sit down philosophies but in RECEIVING THE LORD, KNOWING THE LORD, and testing the Lord,and HIS PRINCIPLES IN REAL LIFE. I will leave the semantic twistings and doubts and fears and theories to yourself Richard. But then again, as a Christian it is always good to answer him that asketh you, that wants to discredit the Lord and Prophecy... You must know that verse, for unlike evolutionists who know nothing and admit they dont know, many of us Christians say we do KNOW something and do know there is a LORD OF LORDS, also called Jesus.

Whew maybe I should SUBMIT REPLY before I lose this also ... SUBMIT

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post

OK, Richard, are you there ? I know how your mind wanders away from one excuse that gets answered into looking for other excuses not to believe in the Lord and His exactness. Right ? Right..hence eou and evolutionists have tresure troves of excuses and supposed inconsistencies to draw from, but you never go deep and get any discernment.

For as mentioned in studying geneology, its main useage is direct, LINK to our forefathers of the 'Christian' Faith, the patriarchs that believed in the Messiah to come and followed Him to the End of their exact lives..this going all the way back to Adam as mentioned

So study this same graphics that I figured out, for it is not a secret and the mathetics is correct and exactly accurate

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-c...hs-in-genesis/

Notice again no missing links, Adam knew Eve.... reat knowledge and the first commandment ...MAKE LOVE and reproduce.

Im sure you have done it, even if you thought it was something new and from evolution.

Back to knowledge, and KNOWING, and having cold showers, so we can focus again mentally and not just physically. Hallelujah !! Praise the Lord for sex and reproduction.... and for our ancestors, our COMMON ANCESTOR that you couldnt figure out...

Better take a ten minute break... I dont smoke..... but need to get recharged IYKWIM

OK... so now to discern, you know the word you hate so much, DISCERNMENT of scriptures, of which ones are THUS SAITH THE LORD...

As I dont believe in the dogma that every word of the Protestant Bible of the 1850s CANON is all inclusive of all truths and neither do I discern that many ofthe books within it, are even direct scripture. Paul being the greatest culprit as he established the tangent devoid church system of tithes, wealth, money and control.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/PaulversusJesus.html

Hence you literally fight tooth and nail church people easily when you show a descreptancy or minor flaw or supposed major flaw...as you demand that everything be perfect before you believe, even though you know you will never believe or consider truths.

Sorry Richard, that ploy doesn;t work in my case, as I know some descrepancies of semantics that would burn holes in your socks. Why because you have no discernment, no back ground knowledhe and no EXPERIENCE. Elementary students can not figure out CALCULUS.
    u there Richard, focus now, pay attention now ! You have to start with the proper basics of discenment Richard. Are you there Richard, focus now, pay attention now !

To study prophecy and learn from prophecy, you have to have a basic understanding of Jesus’ principles. And they are not
    complicated nor are they theological nor semantic, they are down to earth precepts. They are your foundation, the rock upon
    which you build your whole structure and framework of thinking and actions.

And the basic TWO PRINCIPLES are … EQUALITY and CHOICE. If you understand in your heart and mind through words
    and experiences, that Equality is a fundamental principle of the Lord, you have a chance of understanding His Prophecy. And if
    you add to Equality, a fundamental understanding that each of us has to choose the Lord and His actions of LOVE, then you have
    the two cornerstones or pillars upon which all your temple can be built… EQUALITY and CHOICE.

If you don’t you shall utterly fail, and never be able to discern prophecy because you will get it wrong like the perverted
    church system has gotten it wrong. You will get current events wrong, history wrong, the future wrong, and will make all the
    wrong decisions in the present and in the future.

For when you believe in Equality, you know that men and women are equal, and that those that say differently have been
    mislead. You know that Westerners and Easterners are all the same to the Lord. He doesn’t have favorites that are from any
    country or nationality, regardless of how rich that country is in a worldly sense. He loves the rich and poor EQUALLY. This
    seeming easy concept, the church system denies as their godliness is gain theology says that the richer a person is the more godly
    they are. Yet using your standard of equality, you can then discern that their dogma of favoring the west and the rich is ungodly
    and untrue. Are you catching it ?. Using the standard of equality, you can learn to discern or judge principles or doctrines ?

If you hear that women brought sin into the world and should be submissive to men and their husbands. Take that doctrine to
    your standard of equality and it fails and comes up short. So reject it, and stick with your proven principle of Equality. SEE
    Equality not Patriarchy

Then when you hear or read about how the church system favors the worldly country of Israel, you can judge for yourself
    whether this doctrine has merit. For it seems to violate the precept of Equality of all men, and that the Lord treats all men the
    same. The church system saying, the Jews are special and chosen, and that is just the way the Lord is, end of discussion. But is it
    so. NO, according to the precept of CHOICE which is in every Book of the Bible and the fundamental concept of all Christianity
    and the thing the Lord demands of every person on Earth. No one has a free ride or special privileges. Everyone must choose
    HIM to be chosen. Everyone must choose the CHOSEN ONE which is Jesus. There are no exceptions, there has never been any
    exceptions. There is only one standard for all, and one set of rules for all. All must choose.

No tribe, no nationality, no country is sacrosanct and innocent and saintly. That’s common sense and is absolutely
    scriptural. All countries are nothing to the Lord, and He just uses them to fulfill His Plan of Prophecy. A passport from Israel
    does not certify godliness nor special privileges with the Lord. Blood lines mean absolutely nothing to the Lord. Your lineage is
    interesting and got you here, but your parents do not dictate your life or your choices. You must choose. The Jews individually
    must choose love and the Lord. Everyone must choose, everyone has the divine right and responsibility to make choices.

SEE We all have to choose

Do you understand this pillar of strength and truth in your very being and soul, because if you don’t you will be swayed by
    the overwhelming majority that either want to think they are special and elite, or those who want to get on the elite bandwagon
    and be carried by this supposed elite group. SORRY, each individual must choose, no group, no nation, no church, no synagogue,
    no political party, no tribal affiliation, no union, no marriage, no bloodlines, no parentage can get you to heaven, each individual
    has to choose the Heavenly One…JESUS.

How simple it is, Choice and Equality. If you know these two principles, you have a good chance of understanding prophecy.

All the best in His Precepts of LOVE… Equality and Choice.

In His Service

David and Trixie

Back to Prophecy Timelines

SEE also Moses' Prophesy about 2 Israel's
    Israel is not Israel
    David Jay Jordan
    Equality and Choice
    Home - Prophecy

I feeeel the POWER, I hear the WIIIIND, from the Almighty... IE theres a storm outside and I better SUBMIT REPLY... before the power goes out again.... Besides my TO DO LIST IS GETTING LONGER from my BELOVED.... and shes very close to the Almighty when she gets angry

Moving on.....

With this in mind and heart and BRAIN, Richard, you soon find out that God is not a racist, just as Jesus was not a racist in His life HERE because He created all people and treated all people, nationalities, genders, intelligences, occupations or non-talented people as individuals as respected and LOVED.

He has no upper class, or elites, or chosen people unless they choose HIM and loved Him and followed Him and gave up their lives for HIM and OTHERS til death did them part.

Therefore as cna be seen in geneology, one was chosen the other rejected, or to start off killed the equal brother out of jealousy. Cain killed Able.... and so on and so forth, those with the same parentage would choose, and some choose poorly. Genetics did not determine whether one would select love or righteousness.

Now look back to discer Evolution is a RACIST DOCTRINE and know how this principle of life and heritage shows individual choice, not predetermined choice. Everyone must choose, and seeing you have had so many chances Richard, you above many many others are walking dangerously close to a ***********

So know the principle of choice and equality, and then you can discern geneology.... before you even start.

Nice chatting the introduction with you, even though I know, you only came HERE ecause you want to attack rather than defend any evolution dotrine. Nevertheless lets straighten you out somewhat and again answer the questions you can NOT answer and can NOT discern..

IHHS (IN His Happy Service)

David

Yers dear I am going, Richards going to need some time to read and study anyway

Seeing you have started to censor me Richard.... in your supposed free thinking forum.... allow me to present my outline of the future in this topic, to defeat you once again.

Luke and Mathew were written by two individuals, not direct prophecy, but converging on most every point. Geneologies dont matter that much, because geneology doesn;t determine choice. Nevertheless a maternal lineage or paternal lineage was prophesied for the second King David, who was prophesied concerning who would come from the loins, or testicles, or seed of King David of Old.

This is why the two writers followed a direct path backwards from Jesus mopther and father. But thats a mistake because as one of them mentioned, Jesus was not fathered by Joseph, He was fathered by the Lord HIMSELF. Deal with it, the Holy Spirit mpregnated Mary. Joseph was not the father of Jesus.

James may have carried on the lineage through one of his thousands or millions of offspring, but it would have been through Joseph.

Because Jesus was not the son of David, and Jesus barked at those calling HIM the son of David. Jesus was from the Beginning and always was, and was not the son of David, but the SON OF GOD. Huge difference, Hence we look for the son of David, from his loins, that will ascend the throne, or again carry the mantle and crown, or kingship and lead us, in the End Time..... EndTime King David

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/KingDavid.html

Youre going to censor me soon, so I thought I would defeat you before you do so, on this thread as well.

Nice Chatting with you Richard and your L person who can only say L. L. L. as with yourself.

Thread Information