Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Richard, stick to the topic, answer the question. Have some balls, or testicles to have a testimony, and pass the test.

    Was Jesus lying, is Jesus a liar. Is Mathew a LIE, Luke a LIE, the Book of Isiah a LIe. Was Moses lying, Is Genesis a LIE ? ?

    Formulate your opinion and have some courage and say..All those writers and God and Jesus are lying ?
    Call Jesus a LIAR,

    I know, I know, you want to say nobody knows, and scriptures are too confusing for you to discern or study or figure out, and seeing you dont know anything, therefore no one can know anything.

    But Richard, make a stand, take a stand, make a claim... say the Bible is untrue and is a LIE

    Jesus is a LIAR or the words in the Bible are a LIE. Why all the shilly-shallying and evasive double talk.

    Start a new thread on geneologies if you want an answer...and stick to that topic, and I shall answer you directly exactly, accordingly.

    But I repeat, no one can differ that the Bible states clearly over and over and over and over again, that Jesus said there was a worldwide FLOOD and there was a NOAH who built an ARK, and carried on the geneologies.

    Stick to the topic.....

    And state clearly that Jesus is a liar, OR the Bible lies
    I already answered in post #8 above. Here again is what I said:

    Jesus said he was "coming soon" 2000 years ago, so everyone can see for themselves that he was a liar or deluded (if he actually said that). I think it's more likely the early Christians just made up stuff, just like you say Paul just made up stuff that is not "real Christianity." If you are free to judge what is true or false in the Bible, so is everyone else. And so I declare that Jesus was wrong when he predicted that he would "come soon."
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post

    hence if you call Luke a lie, Mathew a lie, Moses a lie, do include Isiah as a liar as well. Its a bit dangerous, but its your choice....
    What's wrong with your brain David? I already proved that Luke and Genesis cannot both be true because they contradict each other.

    You need to deal with the evidence I present. Get you head out of the sand and deal with reality dude!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Jesus said he was "coming soon" 2000 years ago, so everyone can see for themselves that he was a liar or deluded (if he actually said that). I think it's more likely the early Christians just made up stuff, just like you say Paul just made up stuff that is not "real Christianity." If you are free to judge what is true or false in the Bible, so is everyone else. And so I declare that Jesus was wrong when he predicted that he would "come soon."

    But that's not really the point here. The point here is that YOU are making up bullshit that is demonstrably false and delusional. I have given you MATHEMATICAL PROOF that your timeline is not exact because it only gives the years, not the actual date, so an average error of 6 months accumulates with every generation. I have proven this, and you have ignored the proof. You have not even tried to answer, and so you implicitly admit you can't answer, which also means that you know you are LYING when you say you have answered.

    You can delude yourself all you want. But you can't delude others to believe your brazen lies.
    WE got to give you a harp, Richard, as you keep harping away on your supposed victory that turned into a defeat.

    Or we can give you some wine, because you really need some of the fruit of the vine, to lighten you up and make you a happy host again, because you definitely do wine a lot. Maybe wine, some music, and some dancing, can get you on track and swaying with the music of the spheres.... presently you are side tracking and backtracking, but thats not in beat with following the rthymn of this thread, but an attempted distraction from this topic.

    Jesus confirmed Noah, (Jesus made wine and drunk wine....and gave wine to His followerrs, the good stuff not the bitter, rotten stuff the scribves and pharisees drank and used... the happy wine of the heart, soul and mind).... so get happy and get focused on Jesus and his confirmation of Noah and the Flood..

    Oh look theres Isaiah there partying as well. Calling them liars, isnt the greatest thing at a party, but go for.... if you deem them all liars.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Jesus said he was "coming soon" 2000 years ago, so everyone can see for themselves that he was a liar or deluded (if he actually said that). I think it's more likely the early Christians just made up stuff, just like you say Paul just made up stuff that is not "real Christianity." If you are free to judge what is true or false in the Bible, so is everyone else. And so I declare that Jesus was wrong when he predicted that he would "come soon."

    But that's not really the point here. The point here is that YOU are making up bullshit that is demonstrably false and delusional. I have given you MATHEMATICAL PROOF that your timeline is not exact because it only gives the years, not the actual date, so an average error of 6 months accumulates with every generation. I have proven this, and you have ignored the proof. You have not even tried to answer, and so you implicitly admit you can't answer, which also means that you know you are LYING when you say you have answered.

    You can delude yourself all you want. But you can't delude others to believe your brazen lies.
    WE got to give you a harp, Richard, as you keep harping away on your supposed victory that turned into a defeat.

    Or we can give you some wine, because you really need some of the fruit of the vine, to lighten you up and make you a happy host again, because you definitely do wine a lot. Maybe wine, some music, and some dancing, can get you on track and swaying with the music of the spheres.... presently you are side tracking and backtracking, but thats not in beat with following the rthymn of this thread, but an attempted distraction from this topic.

    Jesus confirmed Noah, (Jesus made wine and drunk wine....and gave wine to His followerrs, the good stuff not the bitter, rotten stuff the scribves and pharisees drank and used... the happy wine of the heart, soul and mind).... so get happy and get focused on Jesus and his confirmation of Noah and the Flood..

    Oh look theres Isaiah there partying as well. Calling them liars, isnt the greatest thing at a party, but go for.... if you deem them all liars.
    Ha! You didn't even try to answer the proof I have given.

    You've been exposed. Everyone can see that you can't answer, and so you spew lies and insults like the devil himself. And you know what the Bible says about people who do what you are doing
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Ha! You didn't even try to answer the proof I have given.

    You've been exposed. Everyone can see that you can't answer, and so you spew lies and insults like the devil himself. And you know what the Bible says about people who do what you are doing
    Richard, I answerred but not according to luck and chance theology, as you are used to. But with tewo other exact math timelines, as the Lord is exact... so lets get it exactly right.

    THIS THREAD however is about Jesus confirming the flood, you can deny it, say He was mistaken or a liar, or try to say the gosepels and Moses and Isaiah were all misprints, mistranslations or just straight forward claim they are all lies and all are liars.

    Quite being so evasive Richard, get to the point. Be a man, and counter these lies if they are lies, and go for the jugular subjectively rather than in your lack of comprehension and lack of knowledge.

    Hence I have started a new thread on the Evolution Board to help you learn how to post and then defend your concepts, facts or theories. I realise you just have attacks, but have no claims except LUCK and CHANCE, nevertheless I do want to give you a chance to say something or state something.

    Be objective and dont fall into the trap or the excuse of subjectivity and name calling. Let your principles or math speak for themselves.

    Was Jesus lying, were the books of Isaiah, genesis, Mathew and Luke all lying. Were the authors or translators liars and writing lies.

    Someone HERE must have the balls to oppose these writers and oppose the Lord if what was confirmed by Jesus 'was a lie'



    IHHS (in His Happy Service)

    David


    PS) Richard, do try and separate your thoughts and stick to a topic, and its merits rather than wandering around over your supposed *********

    Thanks much appreciated, its standard debate procedure. Stick to the topic.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Richard, I answerred but not according to luck and chance theology, as you are used to. But with tewo other exact math timelines, as the Lord is exact... so lets get it exactly right.
    You lie. You did not answer the evidence I presented in any way at all. You simply made more unfounded assertions and declared "victory" like a completely deluded lunatic.

    You are writing like a true psycho, and I mean that most literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    THIS THREAD however is about Jesus confirming the flood, you can deny it, say He was mistaken or a liar, or try to say the gosepels and Moses and Isaiah were all misprints, mistranslations or just straight forward claim they are all lies and all are liars.

    Quite being so evasive Richard, get to the point. Be a man, and counter these lies if they are lies, and go for the jugular subjectively rather than in your lack of comprehension and lack of knowledge.
    There you go again, spewing blatant lies and absurdities. I have not been "evasive" about anything. I have explicitly stated that Jesus and the Bible are wrong on many points. The flood is one of them. I've been saying this for years in countless posts. There's no excuse for your blatant lies.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Hence I have started a new thread on the Evolution Board to help you learn how to post and then defend your concepts, facts or theories. I realise you just have attacks, but have no claims except LUCK and CHANCE, nevertheless I do want to give you a chance to say something or state something.
    Help me? Ha! You can't even help yourself. Your evasions are utterly pathetic. I have presented mathematical proof of your errors and you have refused absolutely to answer! You run, you hide, you spew a cloud of ink like startled squid, but you cannot answer the proofs I have given so you lie like the devil himself.

    It is stunning to behold the corruption of your mind. You are utterly deranged. If you don't get your act together, you time hear will be ending soon, because there is no reason to allow a mentally deranged liar like you spew such lies. It doesn't do any good for anyone. Your madness, ignorance, and arrogance have been exposed for all to see. What value would there be in continuing with such a tragic display of mental illness?


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Be objective and dont fall into the trap or the excuse of subjectivity and name calling. Let your principles or math speak for themselves.
    You would do well to follow your own advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Was Jesus lying, were the books of Isaiah, genesis, Mathew and Luke all lying. Were the authors or translators liars and writing lies.
    There are lies, errors, contradictions, and absurditieds in the Bible. That's a fact. We know it is not "true" in general.

    You yourself reject a big chunk of the Bible (Paul's writings) - and you said everyone must judge for themselves. That's what I've done. I just the Bible contains many falsehoods and the words you quote are not trustworthy. So your "proofs" are meaningless until you can prove that the Bible is true, and we both know you can't do that. So all your "proofs" are a house build on sand.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Someone HERE must have the balls to oppose these writers and oppose the Lord if what was confirmed by Jesus 'was a lie'
    I've already done that.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    No offense L67, or whoever you are, are you nuts.

    Luke, Mathew etc etc all state exactly and clearly that Jesus stated
    So what? Using the Bible to prove the Bible is true is called circular reasoning. It gets you nowhere. You need to prove a few things before your argument can move forward. You have to prove that God is real and that the Bible really is his word without using the Bible. And you need to prove that Jesus was a real person with physical evidence. Those two points have to be answered before you can use the Bible as a source for your claims. You yourself pick and choose what to believe in the Bible because you admit there are problems with the book. And we know the Bible is rife with errors from beginning to end. So good luck with that.




    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    *** Sorry I cut and pasted the whole thing, because surely in your ignorance of hat the Lord said, you will be reading this for the very first time..

    So forget calling me a liar, and be objective and follow the title and thread topic. Call Jesus a liar.... say the the Book of Mathew Luke etc... are lies and they are lying...
    Please... I know the Bible better than you do. After you answer the above questions, please post physical evidence for the flood.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  8. #18
    I prove Genesis, with an exact timeline in years confirmed by two other exact timelines that deal with distance ratios in the Pyramid of the Lord, and with time itself...the number of seconds until the Great Flood.In the mouth of two or three witnesses you have no excuse....

    I win, exactness wins.. evolution and evolutionists lose as evolutionists exactness is within plus or minus a billion years...

    Besides evolutionists always stating that the majority of evolutionists think one way, is the circular argument because they only confirm they all or some believe the newest theory of their theories, based on a theory...concerning their theoretical COMMON ANCESTOR motivated and driven by the SELF ORGANIZATION violation of the SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS

    Jesus confirmed Noah and the Flood...IT IS WRITTEN, this thread is won, and the evolutionists are done.

    But if so admamant and zealous against Jesus as a liar, then have some balls and state sooo. in the thread made just for you. Call Jesus a LIAR.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    I prove Genesis, with an exact timeline in years confirmed by two other exact timelines that deal with distance ratios in the Pyramid of the Lord, and with time itself...the number of seconds until the Great Flood.In the mouth of two or three witnesses you have no excuse....

    I win, exactness wins.. evolution and evolutionists lose as evolutionists exactness is within plus or minus a billion years...

    Besides evolutionists always stating that the majority of evolutionists think one way, is the circular argument because they only confirm they all or some believe the newest theory of their theories, based on a theory...concerning their theoretical COMMON ANCESTOR motivated and driven by the SELF ORGANIZATION violation of the SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS

    Jesus confirmed Noah and the Flood...IT IS WRITTEN, this thread is won, and the evolutionists are done.

    But if so admamant and zealous against Jesus as a liar, then have some balls and state sooo. in the thread made just for you. Call Jesus a LIAR.
    You didn't prove anything. I already debunked this nonsense here.


    Here was my post that you never answered. You can't complain about me using answersingenesis for my source because you used them yesterday here. And they say you can't know the exact date. Therefore I win.

    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Get real David. Those dates are not exact. Even Answers in Genesis says the dates are not exact. It's pretty obvious you took their numbers. Their numbers are a best guess estimate. It even says so in the conclusion.

    https://answersingenesis.org/bible-t...for-the-flood/

    Using the Bible, well-documented historical events, and some math, we find that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago in the year 1656 AM or 2348 BC. Some may look for an exact date (i.e., month and day), but we are not given that sort of precision in Scripture.


    Footnotes

    Since the Bible does not provide the number of months in the age of each patriarch listed from Adam to Noah, then we could add about five more years to this number. For example, Adam may have been 130 years and 10 months old when Seth was born, and Seth may have been 105 years and four months. On average, there would likely be an additional six months for each generation. The same would be true for the genealogy in Genesis 10.

    We need to subtract one year from this calculation since there was not a ?year zero.? The calendar we use jumps from 1 BC to AD 1.


    And here is another heavy hitter in the creationist bull pen who come up with a date of 2304BC.. [url]https://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood


    Genesis 11:10 tells us that Shem was 100 years old, 2 years after the Flood had finished. When was Noah?s Flood? 1,981 years to AD 1 plus 967 years to the founding of Solomon?s Temple plus 480 years to the end of the Exodus plus 430 years to the promise to Abraham plus 75 years to Abraham?s birth plus 350 years to Shem?s 100th birthday plus 2 years to the Flood. The Biblical data places the Flood at 2304 BC ? 11 years.

    This date is, as expected, in conflict with secular archaeology which regards the Flood as either local or a myth and the Biblical chronologies as irrelevant or inaccurate.

    The placing of a catastrophic global flood in the year 2304 BC means that all civilizations discovered by archaeology must fit into the last 4,285 years. The significance of this fact will be pursued in later articles. [Ed. note: ? for more information, see TJ 2 (1986), pp. 56?87 and TJ 3 (1988), pp. 96?136.]




    Exact my ass. The ball is in your court to prove how you reach the conclusion that the dates you used are precise.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  10. #20
    OK, no one can disagree that Jesus HIMSELF confirmed Noah and the FLOOD, and no one can disagree that it is written in multiple places and via various prophets of the Lord. So again let me claim victory for the creationists and JESUS.

    That was the topic and title, and it has been verified.

    PS) Unlike churchies who use one translation verse or segment to verify their doctrines, I believe in multiple prophets and multiple verses to all say or confirm the same thing before I mentally accept it, as I take time also to see if it fits in with every other concept and principle and law of the Lord...
    I like multiple confirmations, as the Lord repeats over and over and opver again His principles and truths, so the whoosies can not claim that they didn;t know and there wasn;t enough evidence to know anything.

    In the mouth of two or three witnesses is the RULE.....

    I confirmed it in multiple verses and multiple prophets, and it is confirmed by ***** and ***** and *****, so from HEREON and HEREAFTER it will be deemed a GIVEN, a BASIC.

    And the heathen crumbled groaned and complained...... against Jesus and against design and against INTELLIGENCE




    Whoops I have to go paint the bathroom.... busy busy, places to go and things to do.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •