Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Why do people laugh at creationists (Part 45) DOOMSDAY!!!

Great video. A lot of folks on this forum have made claims like those debunked in this video.

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

That's a great video.

I think this video perfectly illustrates how Christians only see what they want to see.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    That's a great video.

I think this video perfectly illustrates how Christians only see what they want to see.

Yep, that's a great clip. Believers cherry pick what they want from an infinite set of possibilities.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Great video. A lot of folks on this forum have made claims like those debunked in this video.

Yes, totally agree, as bible wheel gematria folks like yourself Richard, have been manipulating and cherry picking numbers, trying to show a code, where no code exists. Its not creationists, but math types attempting to find glory in being the first to decode what they say exists.....

Isn't and wasn't this your motivation in first coming up with your bible wheel Richard ?.

Yet others have tried to follow through with this manipulation and deception, of numbers, but to no avail.

Yes, its very sad, they should have stuck to prophecy and to real math, sacred geometry and physics.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Yes, totally agree, as bible wheel gematria folks like yourself Richard, have been manipulating and cherry picking numbers, trying to show a code, where no code exists. Its not creationists, but math types attempting to find glory in being the first to decode what they say exists.....
    Ha! David you are such a hoot! You are describing yourself. You know perfectly well that your pages are filled to overflowing with ludicrous cherry picked numerology, gematria, and a host of other New Age mystical/magickal crap a thousand times worse than anything I ever published. Folks can go to this page if they want to see what I'm talking about.

This is what's so crazy about your comments. You have no clue what you are babbling about. You are doing exactly the same thing that you condemn in others. Nothing could be more absurd. Wake up dude!

Isn't and wasn't this your motivation in first coming up with your bible wheel Richard ?.
    Nope. My motivation for the Wheel was to organize my knowledge in accordance with the 22 Hebrew letters. I had read about the wheel of 22 letters in the Sepher Yetzirah, and then one day I just realized that the 66 books would fit perfectly on three wheels within the wheel of 22 letters. And since I believed the Bible was from God, and that he had designed the 22 letters, it made perfect sense that he would design his word in the pattern of the Wheel. I then spent years looking for "confirmation" of my hypothesis, and that's where the error of cherry picking crept in.

Your criticism of the Bible Wheel and gematria could not be more ironic, given that your critique condemns your work a thousand times more than mine because your cherry picking is a thousand times more blatant and absurd than mine ever was. I tried to establish my ideas with logic, facts, and statistics. You don't even bother to pretend there is any real logic in your random assertions. And when people point out your errors, you ignore the truth and repeat the errors! I was very different than you. If anyone ever pointed out any error in my work, I would always correct it immediately, because truth was my highest value, And that's why I finally was able to free myself from my delusions. If you persist in our discussion, and choose the path of truth, the same will happen to you.

Yet others have tried to follow through with this manipulation and deception, of numbers, but to no avail.
    Ha! There you go again. You are describing yourself David. You really are quite the hoot!

Check out my blog site

Thread Information