Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Who was our common ancestor according to evolution

Who was our ancestor according to evolutionists ?

Richard keeps stating that all life has a common ancestor, yet has never mentioned what that ancestor was..

"]Again, your words expose your rank ignorance of the basic facts of evolution. Evolution does not say that monkeys are not our ancestors, but that monkeys and humans have a common ancestor.

Richard also stating that evolution is not a racist doctrine because it proves "Unity, that we all came from a common ancestor".
    So here on this thread, lets debate what evolution's common ancestor was according to Richard or according to other evolutionists.

Give them a chance and a space to promote their theory, and see if it makes sense, and whether or not this ancestor of ours truly does promote equality, love and unity as Richard has stated.

Let the evolutionists first state their assertion, truth or theory, whatever they choose.
    Last edited by davidjayjordan; 10-13-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Who was our ancestor according to evolutionists ?

Richard keeps stating that all life has a common ancestor, yet has never mentioned what that ancestor was..

"]Again, your words expose your rank ignorance of the basic facts of evolution. Evolution does not say that monkeys are not our ancestors, but that monkeys and humans have a common ancestor.

Richard also stating that evolution is not a racist doctrine because it proves "Unity, that we all came from a common ancestor".

So here on this thread, lets debate what evolution's common ancestor was according to Richard or according to other evolutionists.

Give them a chance and a space to promote their theory, and see if it makes sense, and whether or not this ancestor of ours truly does promote equality, love and unity as Richard has stated.

Let the evolutionists first state their assertion, truth or theory, whatever they choose.
    Your question reveals your inexcusable ignorance. Anyone with the slightest interest in truth could answer your question in less than a minute using Google. Here it is:

Last Universal Common Ancestor
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Your question reveals your inexcusable ignorance. Anyone with the slightest interest in truth could answer your question in less than a minute using Google. Here it is:

Last Universal Common Ancestor

Richard, come on, dont put the responsibility on others, answer the question yourself... as later on, you will say I mis-understood you, when I selected one of the 1,000s of choices from evolutionists, you back-tracked to.

Richard, you made the statements, so state what our common ancestor was.

Straight forward question, deserves a straight forward answer from you..in print.

Remember, debate is two sided, you have to stand behind your words, and defend your state-ments.

Make a statement and stand behind it. Why the fear ?

OK, by the deafening SILENCE, we can determine and verify that evolutionists dont know the supposed COMMON ANCESTOR that we have according to their theory.

So again, my claim proves true, because they are afraid to mention, their oft quoted COMMON ANCESTOR that aparrently unites us all.

They have no geneologies.... after a hundred years of study, they can't figure it out ????? I quess it doesn't exist, as they are afraid to mention this elusive creature, or this fiction, illusion and myth.

Richard, can NOT say, who was our COMMON ANCESTOR, even though he stated that we came from a unifying common ancestor.

Therefore again, allow me to claim victory because of Richards default and evolutionist's silence and DEFAULT.

I hate it when a team doesn't show up for a game and I and we 'creationists' again win by DEFAULT.

Richard, can NOT say, who was our COMMON ANCESTOR, even though he stated that we came from a unifying common ancestor.

Nice contradiction you have going on here. I wouldn't expect anything less of you.

Therefore again, allow me to claim victory because of Richards default and evolutionist's silence and DEFAULT.

I hate it when a team doesn't show up for a game and I and we 'creationists' again win by DEFAULT.
    Invoking Danth's law does not make you win.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Nice contradiction you have going on here. I wouldn't expect anything less of you.

Invoking Danth's law does not make you win.
    Your inability to write down our COMMON ANCESTOR makes all creationists winners.

We continue to see nothing from you, evolutionists, do you need more time to figure it out, or should we be expected to wait a million more years for you to theorise one.

It only takes about ten seconds to write down our COMMON ANCESTOR, start now, or again we win, and again we win by your total DEFAULT.

Thread Information